Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) (344185 Views)

Poll: Should Juventus be Allowed to Add Anothe Star to thier jersey?

Yes: 86% (20 votes)
No: 13% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dyabman(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
i hope the match-fixing scandal again won't affect Juve?? angry
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
dyabman: i hope the match-fixing scandal again won't affect Juve?? angry
No it won't
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2012
We've been making sensible additions lately but im still hoping to see a Left Back,World Class Striker and a second-pirlo (if possible)
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2012
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2012
Kwadwo Asamoah and Mauricio Isla with provide options in midfield, but I am concerned about Gigi Buffon's backup and the attack , Matri has not proven that he is ready for champions league football.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2012
jeebz: Kwadwo Asamoah and Mauricio Isla with provide options in midfield, but I am concerned about Gigi Buffon's backup and the attack , Matri has not proven that he is ready for champions league football.

Yeah, we need backup GK and we need a world class striker someone like Cavani
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
Still wondering why we are not making world class signings.... angry angry
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
Conte has been banned for 10 months for alledged involvement in Match-Fixing
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by Roland17(m): 3:21am On Aug 11, 2012
Towards the tail end of last season, i told a friend i don't trust the results Juve were getting and now this?Must Juve always cheat? e be like say e dey una DNA.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2012
Roland17: Towards the tail end of last season, i told a friend i don't trust the results Juve were getting and now this?Must Juve always cheat? e be like say e dey una DNA.
It has nothing to do with Juve, it was at his time in Siena..
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2012
Juventus Wins Supercopa Italia Beating Napoli 4-2 (aet)

http://www.goal.com/en/match/82807/juventus-vs-ssc-napoli/report
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
Fabio Quagliarella had a wonderful week, scoring the equalizer against Chelsea and then a brace against Chievo Verona.

1 Like

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dakronik(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2012
46 League matches unbeaten...next stop Napoli oct 20
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dakronik(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2012
Conte to back dec 9...against palermo
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
dakronik: Conte to back dec 9...against palermo

Great news
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dakronik(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Napoli in Turin to try and break d 46 match unbeaten run... Can they do it?
JUVENTUS - NAPOLI SAT 20TH OCT
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
Juve 2 - Napoli 0

We are marching on....
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
mkmyers45: Juve 2 - Napoli 0

We are marching on....
yes we are! Sad that there aren't more people here to keep the thread lively but better we have a few true fans and a boring thread than a crowd of paper fans that will flee at the first sign of trouble or poor results. Forza Juventus per sempre!
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: yes we are! Sad that there aren't more people here to keep the thread lively but better we have a few true fans and a boring thread than a crowd of paper fans that will flee at the first sign of trouble or poor results. Forza Juventus per sempre!

Truly gladdens my heart....
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dakronik(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
I remember with nostalgia that final in 1996 Ajax- Juve. The first goal scored by fabrizzio ravanelli
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
Still struggling in Europe, 3 games and 3 draws. But we shall await Nordsjaelland and Chelsea @ home while we travel 2 Ukraine to face Shakthar.Massimo Carrera needs to do sumtin about our attack and although we may be very good defensively in the Serie A we have conceded 4 goals already in the Champions League in just 3 games.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dakronik(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
Buy Llrente in jan and all our striker problems are over
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
49 games unbeaten
2012/2013: Played 10 Won 8 Drawn 1
2011/2012: Played 38 Won 23 Drawn 15
The last game of 2010/2011 season was won and mark the beginning of this new era
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dayokanu(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2012
49 games unbeaten forza Bianconeri
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
Juve 1 - Inter 0 [36]
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by MeGaStReEt: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
Juventus 1 - 3 Inter

THANK YOU INTER MILAN
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by ddippset(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
the streak is over.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Like I saw this coming, 49 games was just too long a streak , do ask Arsenal and I remember that the first game they lost was at home to Manchester United their greatest rival. Same thing that occurred here, Juventus losing to their Derby D'Italia rivals.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by chic2pimp(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2012
Inter winning as far as I am concerned is the lesser of the two evils.

This will certainly shut up those Juve fans that won't let me rest with regards to their unbeaten run.

My phone should be silent for the next few days at the very least grin grin
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by dominique(f): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2012
just passing thru to pay mi condolences. Sorry guys, you win some you lose some. Ask arsenal.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by A40(m): 12:23am On Nov 04, 2012
Had to end sometime! Handanovic more or less kept Inter in the game y'all have UCL to worry about now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.