Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1147448 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Topmaike007:
Some dude are here calling CR7 glory hunter, but forgot that Messi cost Argentina two Copa America title with missing penalties and missing tap ins....

All in all they will all blame Higuain....

Ndi Ara people.....

If cr7 is a glory hunter then Messi is a "failure hunter"
Na so una go dey lie, Messi didn't miss any tap in, And he's the only one who scored in the penalty shootout loss in 2015 Prophet easy ooh,

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kross na talent abeg... His Stat today is decisive...

GOAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Na so una go dey lie, Messi didn't miss any tap in, And he's the only one who scored in the penalty shootout loss in 2015 Prophet easy ooh,
2014 Kwanu... My church member?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:

36 years old and agile, not like that short Tyrion Lannister
Omo grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
GOAT Ronaldo with an assist

devvy44:
Nice assist from Goat
So una sabi celebrate assists, Assists matter? grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
This is the way they blame everybody except fraud hazard.
and this is the way you smash everywhere blaming Hazard, they will ban you.

The system go dey think say you be virus or bot
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Messi has raised the bar... They have to succumb.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Less than 20 hours ago you were celebrating pessi’s assist on barce’s trend, now you’re spilling trash

If I talk say pessi fans dey ment, them go see am as insult, but truly many of una Dey yaba left, una just dey disguise for Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Kroos? In this same match I am watching?

Give Kudos to Gnarbry, Muller and Harverz abeg.

The one you mentioned here is just being a figurehead right now.
which Gnabry the one that was running around spoiling chances

You didn't see the brilliance of Kroos in this match, so vital that coach left him and took off Gundogan
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
BlueAngel444:
and this is the way you smash everywhere blaming Hazard, they will ban you.

The system go dey think say you be virus or bot
lolz
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Topmaike007:
Kross na talent abeg... His Stat today is decisive...

GOAT

Give honor to whom it's due to... No day hype nonsense. Robin Gonsense, Joshua Kimminch and Muller had better stats.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
devvy44:

Less than 20 hours ago you were celebrating pessi’s assist

If I talk say pessi fans dey ment, them go see am as insult, but truly many of una Dey yaba left, una just dey disguise for Nairaland
For all your moving to and fro, upandan on that thread, you never see me celebrate messi's assist before abi while you wannabe trolls always try to play it down shouting Goals are the only things that matter because a certain cboy can't playmake and dribble to save his life, Dey there dey zuzu grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
BlueAngel444:
which Gnabry the one that was running around spoiling chances

You didn't see the brilliance of Kroos in this match, so vital that coach left him and took off Gundogan

The first straw that brought out the attacking flair for Germany was Gnarbry... Then Kai.

Kroos played well but ahbeg, he wasn't the best German player today.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Give honor to whom it's due to... No day hype nonsense. Robin Gonsense, Joshua Kimminch and Muller had better stats.
Na person like you design that Stat and please live my sniper alone..

And moreover I did not say others did not play well..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Topmaike007:
Na person like you design that Stat and please live my sniper alone

Lol. I don hear
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Renato and Moutinho or Renato and Neves tbh

Low ate Santos lunch.

Moutinho doesn't have stamina anymore and Santos didn't set up the team to drive at Germany. He was too fearful. Yet, he still collect.

France are a counter attacking team, so it wouldn't surprise me if he starts one of Carvalho or Danilo or both. Only reason he'd start Renato is because of the pressure from back home. And then if that plan fails, he'd be completely bereft of contingencies.

Portugal's mid needs constant tinkering. They have the players and the quality to do damage but the tactics and selection have to be spot on for each team they face. You choose the wrong personnel for an opponent and things will go bad quickly.

Any case we move. Watching the Euros for the entertainment value. Na WC Portugal gat win.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordAdamX:

Low ate Santos lunch.

Moutinho doesn't have stamina anymore and Santos didn't set up the team to drive at Germany. He was too fearful. Yet, he still collect.

France are a counter attacking team, so it wouldn't surprise me if he starts one of Carvalho or Danilo or both. Only reason he'd start Renato is because of the pressure from back home. And then if that plan fails, he'd be completely bereft of contingencies.

Portugal's mid needs constant tinkering. They have the players and the quality to do damage but the tactics and selection have to be spot on for each team they face. You choose the wrong personnel for an opponent and things will go bad quickly.

Any case we move. Watching the Euros for the entertainment value. Na WC Portugal gat win.

-Lord

Good points...Renato provides you the option for a contingency but so does Neves and he hasn't played at all

Santos needs to step up
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

For all your moving to and fro, upandan on that thread, you never see me celebrate messi's assist before abi while you wannabe trolls always try to play it down shouting Goals are the only things that matter because a certain cboy can't playmake and dribble to save his life, Dey there dey zuzu grin

He actually attempted a crazy dribble to the corner flag today. Laugh no gree me.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Shift!

Una dey ment.

Na diz same match he playmake create chance for Andre Silva and turn Rudiger like barber chair. Pessi fans must always TRY to drag every great to the level of their fraud. Nai mk we remind you say e score against Germany o. He assist o. No body blame anybody, we just carry our chair enter inside house.

But una must find reason why una chop am. Why Messi no fit score tap-in. Why Pessi miss PK.

-Lord

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Good points...Renato provides you the option for a contingency but so does Neves and he hasn't played at all

Santos needs to step up

Germany get Portugal pin code. So the result no bother me.

Deschamps tho' has thoroughly outclassed Santos in the past; so I have no idea what version of Portugal Santos will deploy. A draw is enough to qualify as best third. So he might decide to play it safe and look for a lead to protect.

Needless to say, the critics are festering in Portugal. Not many are fans of Portugal playing timid. Personally, I don't know. If a style gets you two trophies, I'd be careful about changing it. But it seems he may have to commit one way or the other; this we can play well but choose not to will not do him favors especially with fans who have the memory of a goldfish.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordAdamX:

Germany get Portugal pin code. So the result no bother me.

Deschamps tho' has thoroughly outclassed Santos in the past; so I have no idea what version of Portugal Santos will deploy. A draw is enough to qualify as best third. So he might decide to play it safe and look for a lead to protect.

Needless to say, the critics are festering in Portugal. Not many are fans of Portugal playing timid. Personally, I don't know. If a style gets you two trophies, I'd be careful about changing it. But it seems he may have to commit one way or the other; this we can play well but choose not to will not do him favors especially with fans who have the memory of a goldfish.

-Lord
Unlike previous tournaments where they lacked quality, playing timid would have been understandable. But you don't have the likes of Ronaldo, Fernandes, Jota, Bernardo etc and play defensive. This current Portugal team has so much quality but with the same small mentality. If they continue this way, they won't go far. Santos should use either of Carvalho or Danilo(not both), and Renato should start.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Krasid:
Unlike previous tournaments where they lacked quality, playing timid would have been understandable. But you don't have the likes of Ronaldo, Fernandes, Jota, Bernardo etc and play defensive. This current Portugal team has so much quality but with the same small mentality. If they continue this way, they won't go far. Santos should use either of Carvalho or Danilo(not both), and Renato should start.

No too blame them. Na PTSD cause that timidity. The serial disappointment from 2006 until breakthrough in 2016 despite having the best player in the World; simply because of generational talent gap really did a number on Portugal.

During Eusebio and even Figo's time, Portugal played beautiful football and big mentality. Na still "nearly cannot kill a bird end am". There are countless golden generations in Europe that failed to win a trophy. Netherlands and England being honorable mentions of late. So I'm not carried away by the talent in the current Portugal squad.

I don't think they should be outplayed like they were against Germany; but if this game lights a fuse in Santos' head and shatters this cloak of invincibility they felt they've been wearing; it'd be for the best. German teams have a way of resetting the faculty of their opponents. Also, I think the objective is a deep run and building chemistry for next year's WC. Mk we see how dem go perform against France. Exciting stuff.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 12:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Shameless Fans grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2021
People insulting Real madrid are not as successful as AL haly of Egypt neither are they successful as AC Milan but they will quick to come here to insult there elders...

There is a saying that when a kid manage to buy Toyota camry he will start messing up with his elder that are using Roll Royce...

I can see Epl fans coming here to troll madrid, they've forgotten madrid got more ucl than all the teams in Epl..

Even Bundesliga fans are also talking.. They have also forgotten that Madrid got more ucl than the whole Bundesliga teams..

Let's abandon Barcelona because there is a saying that Prophet does not have meaning in his home land because of SEE FINISH.

Shsmesles dude they will quick to come here to troll madrid every slight opportunity they see.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Scummies have no shame
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
People insulting Real madrid are not as successful as AL haly of Egypt neither are they successful as AC Milan but they will quick to come here to insult there elders...

There is a saying that when a kid manage to buy Toyota camry he will start messing up with his elder that are using Roll Royce...

I can see Epl fans coming here to troll madrid, they've forgotten madrid got more ucl than all the teams in Epl..

Even Bundesliga fans are also talking.. They have also forgotten that Madrid got more ucl than the whole Bundesliga teams..

Let's abandon Barcelona because there is a saying that Prophet does not have meaning in his home land because of SEE FINISH.

Shsmesles dude they will quick to come here to troll madrid every slight opportunity they see.
the results of buying fraud hazard, selling GOAT Ronaldo and keeping zidane.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Neimar:
Shameless Fans grin
Barcelona fans are shameless.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Our girls are murdering Santa Teresa 0 vs 5

Las blancas are doing us proud...

Marta Cardona with a brace
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
[s]
Topmaike007:
Our girls are murdering Santa Teresa 0 vs 5

Las blancas are doing us proud...

Marta Cardona with a brace
[/s]
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheHulk616:
[s][/s]
you need deliverance
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
It took GOAT only 15 seconds

Ronalgoat is 36 ffs

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: usbcable(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.