Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1169530 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
erons22:
PSG front three on Wednesday

chopo moting, icardi, sarabia or Di maria..

No NEYMAR, MBAPPE, cavani has not fully recovered

don't underestimate o
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Squad list

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Miremoses1:
Squad list

Still no Brahim sad what kind of injury is this sad or maybe he is being saved for later

De la Fuente must be really happy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Miremoses1:
Squad list
Lot of fast defenders but that midfield man undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

Still no Brahim sad what kind of injury is this sad or maybe he is being saved for later

De la Fuente must be really happy

is brahim a midifielder ?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2019
hulk616:
Lot of fast defenders but that midfield man undecided
seems to me Zz doesn't trust any midfieder in castilla or maybe he plans on deploying his son in the midfield later in the game.that's if he doesn't even start him on the right tomorrow.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2019
hulk616:

AMF/LWF. He's versatile.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Neymar's suspension has been reduced to 2 matches. He will still miss tomorrow's game.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2019
Never knew sarabia was from our Academy

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Miremoses1:
seems to me Zz doesn't trust any midfieder in castilla or maybe he plans on deploying his son in the midfield later in the game.that's if he doesn't even start him on the right tomorrow.
How many young players does zidane trust?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2019
Melvyn11:
Never knew sarabia was from our Academy
who is that ?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2019
hulk616:
who is that ?
One of the Psg players Pablo sarabia. He joined from Sevilla this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2019
hulk616:

No but he can play as an attacking midfielder...I guess De la Fuente was needed more
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Miremoses1:

His son is not even in the squad bro
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2019
hulk616:
How many young players does zidane trust?

That squad list is filled up with young players undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Miremoses1:
We need to bring in a CDM in january. Roca will be perfect .
No f**king way Casemiro stays healthy till end of this season.

We have Federico Santiago Valverde Dipetta
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2019
hulk616:
then zidane out will stop
stop? more like pause
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

There is no problem except for poor finishing and lapses in concentration from some players during key moments...the team keeps on improving every match and this last one against Villarreal was a really good one especially the 45mins...players like James or Hazard have not hit top form yet,kroos was really solid and I can't sing Casemiro's praise enough even though he was also not 100% due to jetlag, Vinny missed some chances too but his overall game was good and he grabbed a nice assist..those are the small kinks that will be fixed with time. Nothing is wrong with Zidane I repeat Nothing is wrong with Zidane

Zidane got his tactics spot on...yes removing casemiro was detrimental to the teams shape but he needed to rest up for Wednesday and putting Hazard caused alot of problems for levante albeit for poor finishing we could have been 5 or 6-1 up before their 2nd goal

The team is good,we need all our players back from injury too...selling llorente and loaning ceballos is not the reason why we conceeded those 2 goals so y'all should let those ones go

come on bro. you're not allowed to credit Zidane for anything here. stop going against the narrative. Here are the rules of the thread

1. when things go well just say the players are fully responsible and all Zidane does is channel his inner Brian Tracy by giving them motivational speech then tell them to go to the byline and cross. if the players happen to go through the middle and create a good chance or score just say the players are rebelling against Zidane's instructions

2. When things go bad put all the blame on Zidane
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

come on bro. you're not allowed to credit Zidane for anything here. stop going against the narrative. Here are the rules of the thread

1. when things go well just say the players are fully responsible and all Zidane does is channel his inner Brian Tracy by giving them motivational speech then tell them to go to the byline and cross. if the players happen to go through the middle and create a good chance or score just say the players are rebelling against Zidane's instructions

It's sad and baffling tbvh...I don't really understand why Nigerian fans don't like him...dude is even risking his perfectly formed legacy by being here the 2nd time and that alone shows how much love he has for the club and he deserves all the respect and love in the world for that
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by kushercain: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
If Zinedine Zidane had any doubts then he would have only needed a few minutes on Saturday against Levante to realise that the James Rodriguez and Eden Hazard partnership is vital for this Real Madrid team. The Colombian showed once again that his football is needed in this team.

Like James, Hazard has only just returned from an injury, but every time he connected with James it was to create danger. The two players are capable of combining with one-twos and they permanently threatened the Levante defence.

I don't know what Zidane will do in the upcoming matches, but I can see that when these two players are 100 percent fit that they should be starters.

Many may think that they're incompatible given their styles, but it might actually be the opposite. They speak the same language on the pitch and it would be a shame for James to return to the bench after having shown such quality and commitment in the two matches he has played this season.

If I were Zidane then I wouldn't have any doubts about this, especially in a team that lacks something in the centre of the pitch when these two players aren't there.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2019/09/14/5d7d2c6c46163ffaaa8b4679.html?cid=BOOREC&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=internal-referral

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Melvyn11:

One of the Psg players Pablo sarabia. He joined from Sevilla this season.
anything special about him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

No but he can play as an attacking midfielder...I guess De la Fuente was needed more
De la Fuente that will never play
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

That squad list is filled up with young players undecided
Ok grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

stop? more like pause
Yes Stop.
if i see changes, zidane out shout will stop. i dont expect real madrid to win anything this season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

It's sad and baffling tbvh...I don't really understand why Nigerian fans don't like him...dude is even risking his perfectly formed legacy by being here the 2nd time and that alone shows how much love he has for the club and he deserves all the respect and love in the world for that
His first time was a risk and he gained the respect and love
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

His son is not even in the squad bro
check well
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
hulk616:
De la Fuente that will never play

He wasn't put there to play...it won't be wise to go with just the 2 center backs cos anything can happen in the match and there are many wingers already
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Miremoses1:
check well

Please help me point it out, perhaps I'm not seeing well sad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
hulk616:
His first time was a risk and he gained the respect and love

He doesn't have to prove anything...there is no trophy he hasn't won with Madrid as a coach except Copa del Rey (he was an assistant coach then)...nothing would have stopped him from declining the job after all his exploits plus he left on his own accord,it's not like he was sacked...

Many people were already saying it was unwise for him to return cos it might not be as good as it was before but his passion for the club made him come back...he snubbed psg and juventus but y'all don't know...I want to see how you will keep hand and type Zidane out tomorrow
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

Please help me point it out, perhaps I'm not seeing well sad
V A S Q U E Z
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

He doesn't have to prove anything...there is no trophy he hasn't won with Madrid as a coach except Copa del Rey (he was an assistant coach then)...nothing would have stopped him from declining the job after all his exploits plus he left on his own accord,it's not like he was sacked...

Many people were already saying it was unwise for him to return cos it might not be as good as it was before but his passion for the club made him come back...he snubbed psg and juventus but y'all don't know...I want to see how you will keep hand and type Zidane out tomorrow
He won these trophies with ronaldo undecided undecided . Perez took a risk putting zidane there.

if madrid wins the match against Atletico madrid, sevilla, PSG, zidane out will stop still next season

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1833) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: nonny1212

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.