Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1162183 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Raalsalghul: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

If Valverde was on the pitch they wouldn't have scored that 2nd goal cos bernat wouldn't have crossed it....the defence also messed up but those substitutions removed some of our control

With that said I still think this was our best match this season..the first 80mins tho...an absolute master class from Zidane

So far, your arguments are based on "If".

How do you know PSG wouldn't have scored a second goal if Valverde was still on the field?

I would have agreed with you, it's just that Modric's coming in led to the second goal and that was what we needed that moment.

And because of that, I can't blame Zidane.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
hulk616:
[s][/s] you are the worst person to write this.

Hazard grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Raalsalghul: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
hulk616:
can't you see the rubbish substitutions he made today. He is not learning sad

A substitution that led to the second goal.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
Neimar:

Hazard grin
[/s] Liverpool, Roma
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Raalsalghul:

A substitution that led to the second goal.
yes
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:

So far, your arguments are based on "If".

How do you know PSG wouldn't have scored a second goal if Valverde was still on the field?

I would have agreed with you, it's just that Modric's coming in led to the second goal and that was what we needed that moment.

And because of that, I can't blame Zidane.

I didn't say don't bring in Modric that's what you not getting...I said he should not have taken Valverde off..you don't need an expert or pundit to tell you that Valverde's absence made it easier for psg to rally given their own fast subs

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2019
hulk616:
which master class?

You already ate your words so no need
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

You already ate your words so no need
on hazard not zidane undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

I didn't say don't bring in Modric that's what you not getting...I said he should not have taken Valverde off..you don't need an expert or pundit to tell you that Valverde's absence made it easier for psg to rally given their own fast subs
I don't understand him. It was too obvious
Kroos slow
Modric slow
Casemiro slow
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:02am On Nov 27, 2019
hulk616:
on hazard not zidane undecided

Same difference undecided idgaf
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Same difference undecided idgaf
no
Hazard is not zidane
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2019
hulk616:
I don't understand him. It was too obvious
Kroos slow
Modric slow
Casemiro slow

Even for just 10mins that midfield combo remains our worst

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 12:33am On Nov 27, 2019
I am having confidence Eclassico will end up well for us...

HALA Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 2:38am On Nov 27, 2019
Topmaike007:

HALA Madrid

I hope Hazard would be back before then
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:49am On Nov 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

True Asin he should have left Valverde on and removed kroos instead...that KCM combo is now like a jinx for us

Supported.... Kross instead of Valverde..I like this Valverde guy mehn!. The guy is very mobile and full of life. I like the energy he brings to the team.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Topmaike007:

HALA Madrid
hmmm Barcelona will still beat us all because of zidane
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2019
hulk616:
blame zidane.
PSG were bringing in fast players, then zidane removed valverde for modric.

Zero game management
Luka created the second goal and Zidane couldn't have prepared for Varane dribbling his own goalkeeper by passing to a psg player.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Real life isn't FIFA or PES, a lot of factors make a coach sub a player which fans like us aren't privy to.
Hindsight is 20/20 the subs were fine. Modric played a part in the second goal as well. It was just bad mistake by varane and we got rattled. We completely bossed them and should have won but 3-4. That’s football though. You can’t win em all, we played amazing though.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2019
I'm yet to hear anyone praise Zidane for his Isco masterstroke and how Mbappe was so frustrated with his inability to use Marcelo's side that he moved to Caravjal's. Isco was most responsible for nullifying Verratti while also contributing in our controlling the midfield A lot of people were already criticising his starting these two players and it wouldn't be such a bad idea to praise him and admit Zidane, who won 3 UCLs in a row, might just be a good coach afterall.

You guys aren't gonna die if you praise Zidane

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Raalsalghul: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Real life isn't FIFA or PES, a lot of factors make a coach sub a player which fans like us aren't privy to.
Hindsight is 20/20 the subs were fine. Modric played a part in the second goal as well. It was just bad mistake by varane and we got rattled. We completely bossed them and should have won but 3-4. That’s football though. You can’t win em all, we played amazing though.

Finally, someone who understands what I'm saying.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2019
lamentations continue

grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Luka created the second goal and Zidane couldn't have prepared for Varane dribbling his own goalkeeper by passing to a psg player.
yes but when PSG gained momentum there was nobody to meet their pace in the midfield.
it mainly zidane fault
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

which good reason was the sub of velverde?. PSG coach brought in fast players but zidane saw it and still removed velverde. Zidane is not learning and this behaviour cant win trophies this season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
I'm yet to hear anyone praise Zidane for his Isco masterstroke and how Mbappe was so frustrated with his inability to use Marcelo's side that he moved to Caravjal's. Isco was most responsible for nullifying Verratti while also contributing in our controlling the midfield A lot of people were already criticising his starting these two players and it wouldn't be such a bad idea to praise him and admit Zidane, who won UCLs in a row, might just be a good coach afterall.

You guys aren't gonna die if you praise Zidane
Why should i praise zidane when he cant read games and also caused us the win angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
Neimar:
lamentations continue

grin grin
[/s]
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

I hope Hazard would be back before then
I pray also oo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2019
hulk616:
Why should i praise zidane when he cant read games and also caused us the win angry
hmmm
hulk616:
Marcelo against fast mbappe
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

if anybody understands your first sentence here it's me but in this case you don't need hindsight to leave Valverde and Casemiro on the pitch in the final stages of a 1-0 match against the likes of Mbappe and Neymar to protect the lead..and I know they played amazing too

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2019
grin Zz really loves mbappe

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Toni Kroos vs PSG:

90 minutes
124 touches
100/102 Accurate passes
98% Pass completion
7 Key passes
3 tackles
6/6 long balls
2 shots on target.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2019
MARCA: Hazard passed his initial medical tests early in the morning after arriving on crutches at the clinic. More tests scheduled today.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Miremoses1:
grin Zz really loves mbappe
so that is why he surrendered the 2 goals lead angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Bacteria8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.