Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1150370 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mybettingtips(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
Puncarezeki is the site offering the exam.

It is a malaysian site but it is in English.

Register there, confirm ur email.

Login to ur punca acct, click the task button on your punca dashboard. [ATTACH=full]37768[/ATTACH]

Wait for the task page to load, You must stick to step 1 since you are just creating ur crowdflower acct. [ATTACH=full]37769[/ATTACH]
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mybettingtips(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ronaldo scores 200th Liga goal with record breaking hat-trick
The Portuguese striker scored three in Saturday's clash with Celta and has now scored the most hat-tricks in the history of La Liga.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 200th goal on Saturday when he scored three in Real Madrid's victory over Celta, making him the player with the most hat-tricks in the history of the Spanish league.
Having racked up 197 goals in 177 league games heading into the clash at the Santiago Bernabeu, the Portuguese attacker opened the scoring with a penalty in the first half before adding a further two in the second period to reach the milestone.
Not only did he reach a remarkable goal tally, he also broke a record with his 23rd hat-trick in the Spanish top flight.
Shortly after making history with the 200th strike, the attacker was substituted and walked off to a huge round of applause from the home crowd.
The 2013 Ballon d'Or winner is now on 23 league goals in just 13 games this campaign.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
just as I thought, penalties inspire ronaldo

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade4: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
23 goals from 10 dubious penalty.

23 - 10 = 13.

Gaynaldo has 13 legitimate goals.

Thieves in whites clothes.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
He CR7 is jst a freak shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
mencade4:
23 goals from 10 dubious penalty.

23 - 10 = 13.

Gaynaldo has 13 legitimate goals.

Thieves in whites clothes.

Guy abeg jst carry your hatred ND stay in your thread u foul spirit cry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade4: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

Guy abeg jst carry your hatred ND stay in your thread u foul spirit cry
maggot
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2014

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Baddestguyp:
shameful, even marca called it a dive http://www.marca.com/en/2014/12/06/en/football/real_madrid/1417897230.html
I remember a certain type of penalty messi got against man city which was supposed to be a free kick...u dnt see us crying bout dat coz we accepted it as part of football undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Barca fans are soooo pained. Lmao! grin grin I dey sell strong ropes oh...in case any of you might want to elope. grin

RONALDO! He's a blessing. A gift! 200 League goals in 178 matches. shocked shocked Kai! Ronaldo is just SENSATIONAL.

A fan risked his freedom just to touch RONALDO. That's to show the kind of JOY Ronnie gives to people to world over.

I don dey pity Ludogorets already. We'll be extending our winning streak...

HALA MADRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

I remember a certain type of penalty messi got against man city which was supposed to be a free kick...u dnt see us crying bout dat coz we accepted it as part of football undecided
excuses. messi didn't dive, it was a tough decision as it was even debated as to whether its a penalty or not. but ronaldo keeps diving day in day out and keeps gettin a pk while barca with genuine pk calls only got one pk

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Iaz93:
Barca fans are soooo pained. Lmao! grin grin I dey sell strong ropes oh...in case any of you might want to elope. grin

RONALDO! He's a blessing. A gift! 200 League goals in 178 matches. shocked shocked Kai! Ronaldo is just SENSATIONAL.

A fan risked his freedom just to touch RONALDO. That's to show the kind of JOY Ronnie gives to people to world over.

I don dey pity Ludogorets already. We'll be extending our winning streak...

HALA MADRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you no dey shame, I would prefer it if messi doesn't score than to dive shamelessly. I hate cheating, especially if its intentional like cr7 and robben

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

Niggga it was a PK! the foul started outside and ended in the box!
doesn't it even sound funny? This incident happened like 10 months ago, and it wasn't even a dive !

but every week Cr7 keeps on getting dubious PK's, if it was 1 or 2, ehen it would have been okay, but when almost all the PK's he has gotten are dubious, then it calls for serious alarm!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
For comparison, Barcelona had less
penalties in La Liga last season than Real
Madrid already has this season (7).

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ronaldo has now scored MORE penalty
goals, this season, than Inter Milan have
received in their favor in Serie A, in the
last 25 years.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Penaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2014
homesteady:
last 25 years.
grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:21am On Dec 07, 2014
homesteady:
last 25 years.
I don't remember Inter milan being a spanish team and i also don't remember the Serie A being another name for La liga.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 2:16am On Dec 07, 2014
[size=30]For all you fucktards known as barkar fans[/size] cool

[size=18]Cristiano ronaldo after the celta game

Ronaldo scored his 21st,22nd,23rd goals of the season

Ronaldo scored his 23rd liga hatrick(fastest player to do so)

Ronaldo scored his 200th liga goal in 178 games(best record ever)

Most liga hatricks ronaldo 23(6 seasons),di stefano 22(13 seasons)telmo zarra 22(15 seasons),messi 20(11 seasons).

Cristiano ronaldo has now scored 30 career hatricks.

Cristiano ronaldo has scored in 17 consecutive liga games (1 less than the record(mariano martin)[/size]

ALL IN ALL

[size=20]Ronaldo; 5 years with madrid(200 goals)

Messi;10 years with barca(253 goals)

Messi isn't better than ronaldo!!![/size] cool

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:36am On Dec 07, 2014
[Some of these Barka fans are full of shiit! Hatred is their forte. Y'all are so dense, you don't even know why a penalty is given.

Ronaldo will keep on destroying defences and will continue to leave them with no option than to bring him down. Only Ronaldo can do that. Ronaldo will force you to change tactics. grin grin

Ronaldo will keep on scoring/breaking and creating records. Madrid will keep on winning. Haters wil keep on hating. .at the end of the day, y'all will retire to your caves full of grief. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:39am On Dec 07, 2014
mcfarlin:
[size=30]For all you fucktards known as barkar fans[/size] cool

[size=18]Cristiano ronaldo after the celta game

Ronaldo scored his 21st,22nd,23rd goals of the season

Ronaldo scored his 23rd liga hatrick(fastest player to do so)

Ronaldo scored his 200th liga goal in 178 games(best record ever)

Most liga hatricks ronaldo 23(6 seasons),di stefano 22(13 seasons)telmo zarra 22(15 seasons),messi 20(11 seasons).

Cristiano ronaldo has now scored 30 career hatricks.

Cristiano ronaldo has scored in 17 consecutive liga games (1 less than the record(mariano martin)[/size]

ALL IN ALL

[size=20]Ronaldo; 5 years with madrid(200 goals)

Messi;10 years with barca(253 goals)

Messi isn't better than ronaldo!!![/size] cool

You can imagine! shocked shocked

Mehn! This one go pain them... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:43am On Dec 07, 2014
I no know why somebody go dey waste time argue with some disgruntled fans.
Disgruntled, because them no go everly mind them palava.
Wetin concern them concern Ronaldo.
When La midget broke Raul's record which of us went to they hatred, bile laden and venom flavored thread ro complain.
Someday you'l hear a barca fan committed suicide just because of RM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:45am On Dec 07, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:45am On Dec 07, 2014
Iaz93:

You can imagine! shocked shocked

Mehn! This one go pain them... grin grin
they just camt help but throw a fit for everytime Ronnie does something spectacular.

HATRED is a cancer. And their sickness is CRISTIANOPHOBIA

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:47am On Dec 07, 2014
I'm in LOVE with REAL MADRID.

I'm going crazy! grin grin

They have all the requirements. kiss

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:53am On Dec 07, 2014
usbcable:

they just camt help but throw a fit for everytime Ronnie does something spectacular.

HATRED is a cancer. And their sickness is CRISTIANOPHOBIA
It makes them look sooo ugly.

I feel for them most times. The pains they go through when they see Ronnie celebrating a goal.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:55am On Dec 07, 2014
I pray James injury isn't anything serious.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Baddestguyp:
you no dey shame, I would prefer it if messi doesn't score than to dive shamelessly. I hate cheating, especially if its intentional like cr7 and robben

Be fair to Ronaldo. He didn't complain to the referee or make a scene.

He looked like he slipped after the contact and the field was kinda wet. The referee just made a bad call and Ronnie took it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2014
homesteady:
last 25 years.

And so? Should penalties be scrapped cause Ronaldo has become an expert at it?

Suddenly with Barca fans, penalties don't matter anymore. SMH.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Baddestguyp:

Besides, all the best players have their ugly sides.

Maradonna scored with his hand and said it was the hand of God.

Lionel keeps evading his taxes.....which is very unethical and selfish of him. I guess he's a cheat too. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2014
Iaz93:

I'm in LOVE with REAL MADRID.

I'm going crazy! grin grin

They have all the requirements. kiss

You and me bro. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2014
Nomski0:

Besides, all the best players have their ugly sides.

Maradonna scored with his hand and said it was the hand of God.

Lionel keeps evading his taxes.....which is very unethical and selfish of him. I guess he's a cheat too. undecided

naaaah
in Messi's case its called Fraud which is way worse.

The hate from Barcelona fans makes Loki's venom a miniscule

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.