Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1151045 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (1823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
FergieRaww:
Ah no just understand undecided

The fact that Rodryghost can’t score, yet he still starts ahead of bale and Arribas is what baffles me

Out of 9 attackers( Benz, Vini, ASSensio, Rodryghost, Isco, hazard, bale, jovic and Mariano) you decide to only give 4(Benz, Vini, ASSensio and Rodryghost) game time and leave out the rest?

One can tell me this man ain’t insane
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bacteria8:

I swear bro...
He had to use Modric as a false 9 angry
I'm so pained for that stewpeed tactics angry angry angry

My own is that if we can't get Klopp or Low then we should probably stick with the old man for now but you see this experimenting with xabi and co. Hmm

What am i even saying... sack that man this summer and price out Klopp or Tuchel from their current contracts.. wha da hell!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
FergieRaww:

My own is that if we can't get Klopp or Low then we should probably stick with the old man for now but you see this experimenting with xabi and co. Hmm

What am i even saying... sack that man this summer and price out Klopp or Tuchel from their current contracts.. wha da hell!

Klopp’s contract expires next year, but I just can’t stand one more season of that useless coach

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Devvy4:

The fact that Rodryghost can’t score, yet he still starts ahead of bale and Arribas is what baffles me

Out of 9 attackers( Benz, Vini, ASSensio, Rodryghost, Isco, hazard, bale, jovic and Mariano) you decide to only give 4(Benz, Vini, ASSensio and Rodryghost) game time and leave out the rest?

Mtcheww ma guy ah weak for the matter sef

9 attackers all receiving enough pounds every week and only 4 see enough game time chai!

This KCM midfield would be our undoing in the UCL... make this man just get small sense try tweak that midfield against Chelsea abeg ahh angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Devvy4:

Klopp’s contract expires next year, but I just can’t stand one more season of that useless coach

But come to think of it oo... are we sure Flo isn't using Carlo as a stopgap to get Klopp later

cause even klopp doesn't want to renew with Pool cause he's expecting something else somewhere (who knows?!)

We passed on a chance to sign Low that isn't bind to a contract, passed on Conte also even Pochettino
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 80sjamshophip: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Devvy4:

Rodryghost

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
Ancelotti out

Bro... Don't continue to be hunted with this. It's just one match
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
FergieRaww:

9 attackers all receiving enough pounds every week and only 4 see enough game time chai!

This KCM midfield would be our undoing in the UCL... make this man just get small sense try tweak that midfield against Chelsea abeg ahh angry

One of camavinga or velverde need to start against Chelsea unless wahala go Dey
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by GreatAxeMan: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
That KCM was the engine room that got you 3 CL back to back.

FergieRaww:

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

One of camavinga or velverde need to start against Chelsea unless wahala go Dey

Even if we're not winning the UCL... i just can stand having an English team feel fly, like they can demolish and reconstruct Real Madrid as they wish lol

Make Cadiz or Mallorca beat us home & away but to have Chelski beat us this season is the bigger shame
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
That KCM was the engine room that got you 3 CL back to back.

I wanted to rush and bash you for reminding us that KCM got us the 3peat but i glanced at the moniker which i also (if you know sha!) unless you be carpenter with that moniker smiley

But by the way, yes KCM got us the 3peat and they're our legend but it's no longer their time especially Kroos and to an extent Case
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by GreatAxeMan: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
We will gladly settle for all three of them at Old Trafford

FergieRaww:

I wanted to rush and bash you for reminding us that KCM got us the 3peat but i glanced at the moniker which i also (if you know sha!) unless you be carpenter with that moniker smiley

But by the way, yes KCM got us the 3peat and they're our legend but it's no longer their time especially Kroos and to an extent Case
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

We will gladly settle for all three of them at Old Trafford

That's why Man.U isn't moving forward tbh
always looking to clear someone's else plate

when was the last time you guys invested properly in that Midfield of yours? apart from looking into the poor academy players or retirement players

Well y'all should sort una sef up properly unless na Arsenal whatsapp group una go soon enter

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
FergieRaww:

Even if we're not winning the UCL... i just can stand having an English team feel fly, like they can demolish and reconstruct Real Madrid as they wish lol

Make Cadiz or Mallorca beat us home & away but to have Chelski beat us this season is the bigger shame

I jay pray Madrid win Chelsea ,nothing anybody wan tell me ,can’t stand an English club winning the champions league expecially ,I will manage mancity sha

I trust Madrid to always carry champions league matter for head ,but Ancelotti tactics no be here sha ,you all saw what camavinga did when he came on against Madrid ,las las Na KCM go play ,and Ngolo bandit and co go run that midfield cheesy

You have already won Laliga ,so Cádiz and mallorca no matter
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I jay pray Madrid win Chelsea ,nothing anybody wan tell me ,can’t stand an English club winning the champions league expecially ,I will manage mancity sha

I trust Madrid to always carry champions league matter for head ,but Ancelotti tactics no be here sha ,you all saw what camavinga did when he came on against Madrid ,las las Na KCM go play ,and Ngolo bandit and co go run that midfield cheesy

You have already won Laliga ,so Cádiz and mallorca no matter

I just have a feeling that Benz and Vini will turn up proper... ah say make i visit that Chelski thread and na so so mouth dem dey make with pride chai!!

For UCL apart from my team i always prefer the less privilege to win it to people with over 5 UCL grin

You won't blame me cause the only thing we dey use make mouth would be at stake if a team like Bayern keep on dominating as they do before you know it they are with 10 already
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by OhBritannia(m): 12:42am On Mar 23, 2022
After defeating Madrid 4 goals to zero.
BARCELONA women still defeated Madrid women in Madrid 3 goals to 1 in the 1st of the UEFA champions league quarter final cheesy

9 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
After defeating Madrid 4 goals to zero.
BARCELONA women still defeated Madrid women in Madrid 3 goals to 1 in the 1st of the UEFA champions league quarter final cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:52am On Mar 23, 2022
usbcable:

The question is what he did not do

I watch every details of our last match. When it come to precision and accuracy nobody does it better than Kroos. He is called German Sniper for a reason. He doesn't cause turn over.

Against Barcelon he only misplace just one pass and is not like you will blame him for that misplaced pass. Kroos is good in recycling possesion.

The Camavinga you are clamouring for did three turn overs if i should use Basket Ball terms. On three occasions he directly gave the ball away to BARCELONA.

If there is any midfielder outside KCM that should be getting a look at is Valverde

VALVERDE is damn too good. He is good on the ball, he hardly misplace his passes. His work-rate is top notch and the way he carries the ball with energy when he is bursting through the midfield is glorious.

I don't have a Smart Phone for now if not i would have explain better with video and gif

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thank God we won super cup in 2022, so we can't good trophies again.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Benzema and Mendy will be fit for our game against Celta
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bale just scored for Wales, despite not playing for months, yet Dumbcelotti will still play Rodryghost/ASSensio ahead of him

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Man fvck this Rodryghost boy, 25 games 0 goals, but bale that has even forgotten the last time he played has scored today

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Branzy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chelsea will paint you guys blue. We don't make mouth we only make promises that we are going to do

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bale scores again!

Haaaa! ancelotti God will punish you!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
See the sweet goal naw

Sale Rodryghost and renew bale Abeg!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Searchingvictor: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Devvy4:
See the sweet goal naw

Sale Rodryghost and renew bale Abeg!

With his injury prone nature??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Searchingvictor:

With his injury prone nature??

IDK, I can’t stand one more season of Rodryghost/ASSensio
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:12am On Mar 25, 2022
So that's how Italy will miss another world cup... European champions oh �
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Goooooaaalll Vinicius
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2022
Watch how this useless old man will fucking start asensio and bench Bale
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Injury man

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zyxzzzz:
Injury man

He's not injured

��| Eden Hazard’s problem that has been bothering him for a year is expected to be resolved. In 2021 he wanted to undergo surgery because he was not completely comfortable with the plate, but there was no agreement with Real Madrid. @MarioCortegana

❗️They did not think it was convenient at the time. He would have had to sacrifice his season. In the end, Hazard was convinced that it was not viable. @MarioCortegana

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (1823) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.