Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1143150 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ancelotti out
We lost 4-0 to this USELESS team angry angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Devvy4:

Na me

The goal won the GOTW cos of Godric’s assist and not his tap-in

As good as the assist is so was the finishing. The technique by Rodrygo is no a tap in many strikers would not score that goal at first touch.

be fair
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hope these men are prepared to beat Sevilla
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
Ancelotti out

Sharap there
You've been lucky with ya matches
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Neimar:

Sharap there
With all due respect, Are you mad?

So modric was lucky with that magical pass or benzema was lucky with the winning goal in UCL game?..

Or we are lucky gapping you with 12 points?

If that's your definition of lucky, then we enjoy being lucky
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Purpl3:
Hope these men are prepared to beat Sevilla

Ah dey tell you!

It's either we win or they postpone this game
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
FergieRaww:

Ah dey tell you!

Nothing less
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Neimar:

Sharap there

You’ve been lucky with ya pitch and fans

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
nonny1212:

With all due respect, Are you mad?

So modric was lucky with that magical pass or benzema was lucky with the winning goal in UCL game?..

Or we are lucky gapping you with 12 points?

If that's your definition of lucky, then we enjoy being lucky

Please shutup if you don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
Ancelotti out
grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
FergieRaww:

Ah dey tell you!

Why should they postpone the game? You guys have already won la liga na
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Why should they postpone the game? You guys have already won la liga na

Would losing this game guarantee us the title, if yes no wahala

But if not then we win or the game no hol at all, everybody go en mama house

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
I hope Ancelotti is taking notes from this Liverpool halftime win
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Purpl3:
I hope Ancelotti is taking notes from this Liverpool halftime win

Ah no too dey reason wetin dey happen for the match

Shey we lost against Barka like this and Chelsea fan boys and barkabots alike thought it's the end of us

We all saw how it played out... so i'm still expecting a very tough competition from them cause it's UCL and not Fa cup

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mehn, no one is talking about how bad nacho is/has become.

He was responsible for the first & third goal chelsea scored in the Ucl, he was the one of the major reasons we conceded 4 against barka, because dembele ate him like oha that day on the RW

I think his time at Madrid is up, he should be kick out Abeg.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
FergieRaww:

Ah no too dey reason wetin dey happen for the match

Shey we lost against Barka like this and Chelsea fan boys and barkabots alike thought it's the end of us

We all saw how it played out... so i'm still expecting a very tough competition from them cause it's UCL and not Fa cup

This is exactly what Ancelotti would say and then get run-over by pep angry undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Devvy4:

He was responsible for the first & third goal chelsea scored in the Ucl, he was the one of the major reasons we conceded 4 against barka, because dembele ate him like oha that day on the RW

Camavinga was at fault for the third goal. when Nacho pressed Camavinga should've dropped into his position to cover for him but he instead put pressure on the ball giving Wener acres of space to run into
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Devvy4:

He is still a decent fourth choice CB and his versatility across the back 4 is also a plus... Let's get Rudiger or another solid CB this summer. Also we can get another LB to replace Marcelo if Guti won't be stepping up next season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:04am On Apr 17, 2022
GoddyOra:

He is still a decent fourth choice CB and his versatility across the back 4 is also a plus... Let's get Rudiger or another solid CB this summer. Also we can get another LB to replace Marcelo if Guti won't be stepping up next season.

Mendy fa?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2022
GoddyOra:

we can convert Mendy to CB if we don't get any new CB, I think he would fair better there than he is at LB
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2022
monerozi5590:

Mendy fa?
which Mendy?

the one that does not know he has a right leg but thinks both legs are left legs
the one that mistakes our 18 yard box for that of opposition. He never crosses in the opposing half and always wants to dribble in our own 18 yard box.
the one that gets in attacking position and becomes confused of what to do

abeg which Mendy?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2022
Purpl3:

we can convert Mendy to CB if we don't get any new CB, I think he would fair better there that he is at LB

Maybe this is an option that Eyebrow should explore.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2022
usbcable:

Mendy is capable LCB in a back three. there were games last season Zidane used him as one and he held his own
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Camavinga was at fault for the third goal. when Nacho pressed Camavinga should've dropped into his position to cover for him but he instead put pressure on the ball giving Wener acres of space to run into

Camavinga??

Camavinga that came on for kroos and played more as a box-to-box midfielder, while casemiro was still on the pitch??

Nacho was the the worse player on the pitch, his positioning was so bad, he was nowhere to be found when Alonso scored the goal that goal that was ruled-out. If he ended that game, chelsea would have qualified
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2022
GoddyOra:

At this rate, he is not worthy of putting on a Madrid jersey, after back-to-back disaster performances he put up against Barca & Chelsea, Rafa Marin should be our fourth choice CB.

I just pray ocampos ends up having a bad day today, since nacho looks likely to play the lb position
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2022
usbcable:

which Mendy?

the one that does not know he has a right leg but thinks both legs are left legs
the one that mistakes our 18 yard box for that of opposition. He never crosses in the opposing half and always wants to dribble in our own 18 yard box.

abeg which Mendy?

I actually think that Mendy will make a good cb, he’s very good with tackles and interceptions, the only problem will be his height
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2022
usbcable:

Yea, Zidane did it last season but in a back 3 and he was really good there
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Purpl3:

we can convert Mendy to CB if we don't get any new CB, I think he would fair better there than he is at LB

Nah, I will like us to get Rudiger for free. Man is tall, solid and kinda rough. If he comes we can switch Mili and Rudi as CBs, with Alaba at LB in tough games.

Nacho starting as a LB is a no no for me against quality wingers (see dembele vs Nacho or Neymar vs Nacho).

What do you think about that Vinicius Tobias boy as 2nd Choice RB next season? Can he wrestle Calvajah's back-up spot from Lord Vazquez any time soon?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Devvy4:

At this rate, he is not worthy of putting on a Madrid jersey, after back-to-back disaster performances he put up against Barca & Chelsea, Rafa Marin should be our fourth choice CB.

I just pray ocampos ends up having a bad day today, since nacho looks likely to play the lb position

Is Rafa Marin any better? I don't rate most of those castilla spanish kids cos while they might be decent, they are rarely world beaters. Nacho is a versatile defender in our squad and will always get good game time every season because of this (plus injuries).

Rafa Marin doesn't need to be a 4th choice CB if he values his career. At his age, the boy needs good playing time not 90minutes show every 2 months. He should get a loan at a low end laliga club next season to show his capability.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2022
monerozi5590:

Mendy fa?

Nacho... Devvy wants him gone when we are thin at the back. That man can retire at our club for all I care. He earns low, doesn't complain about little playing time, understands his role and a true madridsta.

Let's get quality defenders before any suggestion of chasing the few we got.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2022
usbcable:

which Mendy?

abeg which Mendy?

grin grin embarassed grin grin
See as them floor "Zinedane" Mendy. His dribbling at the back dey cause heart attacks but sometimes it gives me joy too embarassed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2022
GoddyOra:

Is Rafa Marin any better? I don't rate most of those castilla spanish kids cos while they might be decent, they are rarely world beaters. Nacho is a versatile defender in our squad and will always get good game time every season because of this (plus injuries).

Rafa Marin doesn't need to be a 4th choice CB if he values his career. At his age, the boy needs good playing time not 90minutes show every 2 months. He should get a loan at a low end laliga club next season to show his capability.

Nacho is the major reason we lost against barka and Chelsea, he wouldn’t even get any better with age, at this stage I don’t mind having a castilla guy replace him. After all Alaba would be 30 soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.