Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1154670 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (1824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2022
�| Modrić: "If this is my best season? I don't judge myself, I'm satisfied with my season but it's not over yet."

�️| Luka Modric: "We need massive help from fans, they have an important part to play tomorrow from the first minute." #UCL #rmalive

�| Modrić: "I love helping my teammates on and off the pitch, I'm always here to help."

�| Modrić: "It's good to remember we have already won 4 Champions League titles. Some of us could play our 5th final."

�| Modrić: "If City is the toughest rival? I can't tell you because we have faced many strong opponents like PSG and Chelsea. I can say City is a very good team with good players."

�️| Modric: "We don't care about 'Guard of Honor' and things like that. We just don't. We have an important game tomorrow and I don't want to talk about it." #UCL #rmalive

�️| Modric: "Rodrygo is a special kid. When I found his father is the same age as me, I had to play up the parental role too (laughs). I am delighted for him, he's improved a lot and is very humble." #UCL #rmalive

�️| Luka Modric: "Casemiro is CRUCIAL to our game, his return means a lot to us. I'm sure he will help us tomorrow and make up for our mistakes." #UCL #rmalive
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2022
�| Ancelotti: "The players are fine and very motivated, we could play another Champions League final. We know it will be very difficult but we are confident."

�| Ancelotti: "City and Real Madrid have different qualities. Personality is a very important aspect, also the individual qualities. Champions League is very difficult, we will need more than just our hearts."

�| Ancelotti: "Vinicius has improved a lot in his scoring ability. He's colder in front of the net and now he takes his time to decide what to do. He's much more mature now."

�| Ancelotti: "Valverde or Rodrygo? I don't have doubts. It will be a long game, it's not important who will start, it will be important who will end it."

��| Ancelotti: "David Alaba will NOT play tomorrow."
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 12:37pm On May 03, 2022
FergieRaww:

�️| Modric: "Rodrygo is a special kid. When I found his father is the same age as me, I had to play up the parental role too (laughs). I am delighted for him, he's improved a lot and is very humble." #UCL #rmalive

So Modric is age mate with Rodrigo's dad ? grin
Omo very funny o

Football is so so interesting grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2022
�| Ancelotti: "City have the advantage and we have to play a good game. The atmosphere is very good after winning La Liga, we can do it tomorrow."

�| Modrić: "If we are lucky? People can think whatever they want. But if we are here it can't be only because of luck. This makes us laugh. We don't care about what they say. We beat strong teams, we won titles... it's not just luck."

�| Modrić: "We can comeback. We didn't play our best game in Manchester but we scored 3 goals. We have good players, with a lot of quality. All of us know the history of this club and we know what to do on the pitch."

�| Modrić: "The atmosphere is very good ahead of tomorrow. We can't wait to play. We know what we have to do, it's the most important game of the season. We are ready for a big game."

�| Modrić: "This club has always taught us to never give up. This is Real Madrid, the best club in the world."
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2022
The Boys are ready... Let's go get this job done!

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2022
Bacteria8:

So Modric is age mate with Rodrigo's dad ? grin
Omo very funny o

Football is so so interesting grin grin

Lol na so we see am oo cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:07pm On May 03, 2022
Feliciano López, director of the #MutuaMadridOpen: "Rafael Nadal asked us not to schedule his game the same time as the Real Madrid-Manchester City game.” #UCL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2022
#SquadList

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 4:25pm On May 03, 2022
FergieRaww:
Feliciano López, director of the #MutuaMadridOpen: "Rafael Nadal asked us not to schedule his game the same time as the Real Madrid-Manchester City game.” #UCL

A true madridista

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:41pm On May 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Make God just give us life this 2022, that's all I fúckin ask for

grin grin grin

Throwback to when this Akpa-amu made this post After Madrid lost to Getafe.

Make God just give us life next year and beyond, that’s what I fvcking ask for ooo. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 8:46pm On May 03, 2022
Wow Villarreal might actually pull this off cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2022
Purpl3:
Wow Villarreal might actually pull this off cheesy

If they can hold this till extra time then luck might shine on them during P.Ks

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:53pm On May 03, 2022
FergieRaww:
�| Ancelotti: "The players are fine and very motivated, we could play another Champions League final. We know it will be very difficult but we are confident."

�| Ancelotti: "City and Real Madrid have different qualities. Personality is a very important aspect, also the individual qualities. Champions League is very difficult, we will need more than just our hearts."

�| Ancelotti: "Vinicius has improved a lot in his scoring ability. He's colder in front of the net and now he takes his time to decide what to do. He's much more mature now."

�| Ancelotti: "Valverde or Rodrygo? I don't have doubts. It will be a long game, it's not important who will start, it will be important who will end it."

��| Ancelotti: "David Alaba will NOT play tomorrow."

So Alaba will not play tomorrow! God help us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 9:54pm On May 03, 2022
Tragic story for Emery tonight, got undone by stupid defending and keeper brainfarts, Rulli that used to turn to prime Casillas whenever we play Villarreal angry they tried sha.

Jim Begin was biased asf today too in commentary, very unprofessional.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android22: 10:53pm On May 03, 2022
Purpl3:
Tragic story for Emery tonight, got undone by stupid defending and keeper brainfarts, Rulli that used to turn to prime Casillas whenever we play Villarreal angry they tried sha.

Jim Begin was biased asf today too in commentary, very unprofessional.
A former Liverpool player. Why are you surprised?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:04am On May 04, 2022
Pure Class �

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 12:09am On May 04, 2022
Beating these crybabies won't be bad

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 4:12am On May 04, 2022
Android22:
A former Liverpool player. Why are you surprised?

Oh no wonder
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 6:22am On May 04, 2022
I want to play Madrid [in the final]. City is a really tough team." undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 9:51am On May 04, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2022
Anyone knows how to sign up with the ultras or most only be for individuals in Spain

i love a vawulence party grin cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 10:27am On May 04, 2022
FergieRaww:
Anyone knows how to sign up with the ultras or most only be for individuals in Spain

Perez banned them for life grin so they can't enter the stadium...if only grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:41am On May 04, 2022
Purpl3:

Perez banned them for life grin so they can't enter the stadium...if only grin

Fvck papa for that sha!

Men for were mask intimidate those city players... Nothing wins a war faster than the Fear the other party imposes

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2022
Today we need more

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 11:22am On May 04, 2022
FergieRaww:
Today we need more

I like this history

But seriously ManCity has come a long way o
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 11:29am On May 04, 2022
FergieRaww:

I would love to join them too o cool

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 2:53pm On May 04, 2022
FergieRaww:

Fvck papa for that sha!

Men for were mask intimidate those city players... Nothing wins a war faster than the Fear the other party imposes

Nooo, there was a good reason for that ban...read up on it.

They had good guys but there were soomany bad eggs contaminating them.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 2:57pm On May 04, 2022
Testing microphone grin
It will be a long night
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Payporte: 3:29pm On May 04, 2022
Neimar:
Testing microphone grin
It will be a long night
hehehe grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 3:48pm On May 04, 2022
Neimar:
Testing microphone grin
It will be a long night

You sure you have enough tears to last this long night ? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Purpl3: 3:59pm On May 04, 2022
Many people have written us off...some say even if we manage to reach the final we would never beat Liverpool...

We need to prove these people wrong angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (1824) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.