Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1149070 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 21, 2022
[center]Payporte[/center]:

hope you will continue to lick your lips[/b]
grin grin
He chose to stay with oil money. Can't fault his decision but We are Real Madrid, we move on!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 5:42pm On May 21, 2022
Now that the nonsense transfer is over. Can we do the following
1. Sell fraud hazard for 160M with damage cost.
2. Buy GOAT Ronaldo from Manchester United
3. Buy new midfielders and defenders
4. Sack Ancelotti
5. Bring back ramos and varane.
6. Perez should resign over this mbappe disgrace angry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 5:45pm On May 21, 2022
TheHulk616:
A player that never ever said he wanted to join Real Madrid, but we went ahead crying and shouting about him.
Real Madrid just disgraced me in public. angry

My nigga cheesy grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sotall(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2022
Is it true that Mbappe is not CUM.MING again? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 21, 2022
TheHulk616:
Now that the nonsense transfer is over. Can we do the following
1. Sell fraud hazard for 160M with damage cost.
2. Buy GOAT Ronaldo from Manchester United
3. Buy new midfielders and defenders
4. Sack Ancelotti
5. Bring back ramos and varane.
6. Perez should resign over this mbappe disgrace angry

I support no.2
Getting Ronaldo will make up for all this disgrace we got from the Mbappe saga. Bring back the GOAT for 2 more seasons of greatness.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 5:54pm On May 21, 2022
sotall:
Is it true that Mbappe is not CUM.MING again? grin grin grin
only fake real Madrid fans thought that guy was joining us.
It was obvious from the beginning he will never ever join us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by OhBritannia(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2022
Devvy4:

Low-life bastard!
You troll all day only to kiss Ex-Madrid player’s Ass the. drop your number and beg for recharge card grin grin
lol grin grin grin fool that post and number was made to humiliate a fan of Manchester united in a WhatsApp group.
I took the number from a WhatsApp group of Manchester united trolling Messi grin grin grin

I wanted people to call the number grin grin grin grin you really have no idea.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by OhBritannia(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2022
Devvy4:
If that idiot had announced earlier, we could have just gone for haaland jeje

Thunder will fire that bastard for this nonsense delay
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please do us a favour and just die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:15pm On May 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
lol grin grin grin fool that post and number was made to humiliate a fan of Manchester united in a WhatsApp group.
I took the number from a WhatsApp group of Manchester united trolling Messi grin grin grin

I wanted people to call the number grin grin grin grin you really have no idea.

Omo see lie grin grin grin

That was the first post you made in football section and that number is yours. Here is another post of you begging lmao.

After Ojota na Berger grin

9 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 6:16pm On May 21, 2022
Devvy4:
If that idiot had announced earlier, we could have just gone for haaland jeje

Thunder will fire that bastard for this nonsense delay
This is one of the main reason I am angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nickvanilla(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2022
Topmaike007:
Wetin all this Barcelona fans gain self... una dey troll Madrid like say una get player wey better pass vini

Vini is too far. None of the current attackers in Barca is better than Asensio.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nickvanilla(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2022
Whatever happens, we still have this guy. A mercurial talent that is willing to give his sweat and blood for the badge. Vamos!!

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by OhBritannia(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2022
Devvy4:

Omo see lie grin grin grin

That was the first post you made in football section and that number is yours. Here is another post of you begging lmao.

After Ojota na Berger grin
Lol everyone knows who that guy is in movie session grin grin grin
Ask anyone that's a member of the movie session grin grin grin grin
Someone that uses over 1gb to download a single episode of a series.
Lol grin grin grin and i was only joking grin grin
But that's not the case now.

You call me a beggar for joking but Mr Abiodun, should we talk about your known scamming actives?
Remember we can still fish you out to the authorities if we decided to do you dirty?
grin grin grin grin grin do you still stay in Kwara or you are now in the Russia army grin grin grin grin
Abiodun do you want us to report you for impersonating the NIGERIA army? grin grin grin grin

All it takes to really kill you for good is just a simple phone call.
Guy!!!! Woya beg me or i will make the phone call grin grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:32pm On May 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
Lol everyone knows who that guy is in movie session grin grin grin
Ask anyone that's a member of the movie session grin grin grin grin
Someone that uses over 1gb to download a single episode of a series.
Lol grin grin grin and i was only joking grin grin
But that's not the case now.

You call me a beggar for joking but Mr Abiodun, should we talk about your known scamming actives?
Remember we can still fish you out to the authorities if we decided to do you dirty?
grin grin grin grin grin do you still stay in Kwara or you are now in the Russia army grin grin grin grin
Abiodun do you want us to report you for impersonating the NIGERIA army? grin grin grin grin

All it takes to really kill you for good is just a simple phone call.
Guy!!!! Woya beg me or i will make the phone call grin
grin

Lmao I wonder when an onye igbo starts answering “abiodun”

Oya make the phone call “online jack bauer” let’s see what will happen

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2022
nickvanilla:

Vini is too far. None of the current attackers in Barca is better than Asensio.
see finishing cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by OhBritannia(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2022
Devvy4:

grin grin grin grin grin this bastard wants to change the narrative that he is igbo grin grin

Mr virus aka mr Abiodun.
This is you getting scared like Christmas Chicken when your ass was being busted last year. grin grin grin

When you get to jail grin grin your ass will be a walk over for all the male prisoners there grin

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by OhBritannia(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2022
Devvy4:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why is Madrid confused. ?

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:47pm On May 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
grin grin grin grin grin this bastard wants to change the narrative that he is igbo grin grin

Mr virus aka mr Abiodun.
This is you getting scared like Christmas Chicken when your ass was being busted last year. grin grin grin

When you get to jail grin grin your ass will be a walk over for all the male prisoners there grin

Stop spamming your post with “ grin

After I have disgraced you, you are now accusing me of who I’m not, lol

Goan sit down joor, famzing Ronaldo for airtime is a pure disgrace, anyways I expect you to deactivate soon,

BegBritannia

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 80sjamshophip: 7:23pm On May 21, 2022
His agent used us as a bait to get the deal they got from psg. This is a game from them big plan all along
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2022
80sjamshophip:
His agent used us as a bait to get the deal they got from psg. This is a game from them big plan all along
I suspected as much he was never going to sign with us but used us to accumulate such deal with PSG
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2022
This mbape not signing for us might be a blessing In disguise judging from what happened last summer when we missed out on him and vini turned into a beast,now this is happening again I think Rodrigo Time is near too
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2022
I don't see the reason for this or why they're making this such a big deal

Too bad to say this but Tebas is behaving like a pained fan boy doing this.. just let this go

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:51pm On May 21, 2022
FergieRaww:
I don't see the reason for this or why they're making this such a big deal

Too bad to say this but Tebas is behaving like a pained fan boy doing this.. just let this go
Unfortunately nothing will happen this is just a waste of time
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:52pm On May 21, 2022
80sjamshophip:
Fact's.
Let's move on, And enough of the mbappe News here
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2022
Mbappe just dey dribble you guys every year

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Payporte: 8:11pm On May 21, 2022
this guy don give una big handicap

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sotall(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2022
Mbappe has already scored a brace in first half.

Its PSG vs Metz 2-0

Madrid una sorry ehnn...Mbappe isnt coming grin

9 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:40pm On May 21, 2022
I really want us to go for this NkuNku guy, he has been so fantastic this season, then gnabry

Oops he just scored
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 8:50pm On May 21, 2022
Omo na NKunku now grin

13 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Be deceiving yourself

Small saga you don begin change mouth

When mbappe finally comes you go change mouth again cheesy

undecided undecided undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Payporte: 8:57pm On May 21, 2022
Neimar:
Omo na NKunku now grin
nor be only nkunku na kunu Dem go sign grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 9:02pm On May 21, 2022
Neimar:
Omo na NKunku now grin

E shock you too?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.