Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1144818 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 9:24am On May 18, 2023
FergieRaww:
Starboy has spoken! 😎
Starboy wey dey ball pass beans grin grin

Wizkid nor go kee pesin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 9:27am On May 18, 2023
Bacteria8:

Last season we had just 1% chances against Man City... What's our chances this season 0.5% ?? 😅😅😅
You had no chance to breathe after all your white holes were filled with BBCs
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 9:32am On May 18, 2023
karkinase:

You don’t know Madrid .. we play better away than home..
you say??

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 9:43am On May 18, 2023
Bacteria8:
And yet the shameless plebs are here crying grin grin grin

People who are supposed to cover their faces in shame cheesy cheesy cheesy

But wait.. If you actually take banters without cussing, will you die? Argue your points amd take football batter if it comes, instead of masking your insecurities with cuss words.

C'mon.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 9:44am On May 18, 2023
Melvyn11:

Nothing can top getting disgraced in the champions league and Europa by Minors. You are a disgrace to la Liga

I may be a disgrace and that's fine but as long as I'm topping you in the league and I'm your league champion, I'm perfectly okay.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 9:44am On May 18, 2023
Just Remembered That Ancelotti Wished To Meet AC.Milan In Final And Ended Meeting Them In The Airport😭💀🤣

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 9:48am On May 18, 2023
TLona1:

I may be a disgrace and that's fine but as long as I'm topping you in the league and I'm your league champion, I'm perfectly okay.
No la Liga team is okay with the constant disgrace and molestation you have been subjecting la Liga to in Europe. Without us la Liga UEFA league ranking would have been 4th or 5th by now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by postdigger(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

You are the mad man here. Where in my write up did you see me call Rooney a mad man?

Clean your catarrh, nkita 😂
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:52am On May 18, 2023
postdigger:

Clean your catarrh, nkita 😂

Get out.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by postdigger(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

Get out.

City to madrid last night grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:53am On May 18, 2023
postdigger:

City to madrid last night grin

Glory Hunter. Anywhere belle face!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by postdigger(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

Sometimes
Glory Hunter. Anywhere belle face!

Sweet yummy tears cheesy

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sportsweb: 10:14am On May 18, 2023
andrew444:

How is Madrid hated ?

When 80 person of epl fans are supporting them ? It seems you don’t know the meaning when someone is being hated

Almost everyone was praying for mancity to loose yesterday aside Barca fans and few Chelsea fans ,but we should believe Madrid is so hated ,we all know the most hated club in the world ,lol

Did I call the whole 14 fluke ? Naaaaa

We all watched what happened last season against Chelsea and mancity ,such cannot happen every season you dig ? Luck is needed to win trophies for sure but not everyday
It's obvious people hate them.

They kept saying their UCL wins are fluke, luck, sometimes they blame the opponents for allowing them win.

I don de this forum long, even when they went 3 straight UCL, excuses were made.

All the 3 UCL straight UCL won by Zidane was played down by people as fluke and lucky but when other team wins UCL it's well deserved
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2023
Sportsweb:
It's obvious people hate them.

They kept saying their UCL wins are fluke, luck, sometimes they blame the opponents for allowing them win.

I don de this forum long, even when they went 3 straight UCL, excuses were made.

All the 3 UCL straight UCL won by Zidane was played down by people as fluke and lucky but when other team wins UCL it's well deserved

You are playing the victim of people hating Madrid when you know it’s a lie ,if there is any club anyone hate it’s no one but Barca despite their financial struggles and recent ups and down

Majority of epl fans celebrated Madrid kicking out mancity last season ,same yesterday ,they don’t care if those guys will win 20 ucl and yet you are playing the hate card here ,even arsenal fans where supporting Madrid because they are about to bottle the league to city grin

More than Half of your fan base still supported Madrid despite them kicking you out back to back ,na only you Dey see the hate for your dream ,the only people that are against Madrid is Barca and maybe 20 percent of Chelsea fans ,so where is the hate coming from ?

Even loserpool fans don’t want mancity to win against Madrid despite Madrid humiliating them

Be deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2023
The main reason people are trolling Madrid is you guys never respected mancity ,all over Twitter Madrid have already qualified ,you will even think they are playing against elche

To make it sweet the game didn’t even end 2-1 which will be decent but on a disgraceful 4-1 ,how can you loose 4-1 to a team you where so confident of winning ?

Fergieraw ??

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 10:38am On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

We are beyond trolling. Dem no reach. grin grin grin.

We have won the UCL in all era.

European Cup. Checked

UCL. Checked

VAR Era .. Checked.

But that shameless club is yet to win it in this VAR era. No way cheating their way to the finals again as there always do. UEFALONA for a reason.

Lol, you go soon know
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 10:39am On May 18, 2023
andrew444:
The main reason people are trolling Madrid is you guys never respected mancity ,all over Twitter Madrid have already qualified ,you will even think they are playing against elche

To make it sweet the game didn’t even end 2-1 which will be decent but on a disgraceful 4-1 ,how can you loose 4-1 to a team you where so confident of winning ?

Fergieraw ??
4-1 abi 4-0
No dey give our Anikulapo15 pipu freebies abeg
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:

4-1 abi 4-0
No dey give our Anikulapo15 pipu freebies abeg

Sorry 5-1 on aggregate

These guys where celebrating that there is nothing special about mancity after drawing 1-1 in Spain

I won’t blame them ,I blame the last minute miracle last season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 10:51am On May 18, 2023
Smh

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:55am On May 18, 2023
andrew444:

Sorry 5-1 on aggregate

These guys where celebrating that there is nothing special about mancity after drawing 1-1 in Spain

I won’t blame them ,I blame the last minute miracle last season

What's special about city in UCL conversation? Have they won it before?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:56am On May 18, 2023
Club that cannot even win Europa league is making noise. Shameless club

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

Because they haven’t won it before then you should write them off ,what type of logic is that ?

Your team being the most succesful ucl doesn’t stop city from being the best team in the world since the past 3 seasons
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:09am On May 18, 2023
andrew444:

Because they haven’t won it before then you should write them off ,what type of logic is that ?

Your team being the most succesful ucl doesn’t stop city from being the best team in the world since the past 3 seasons

Between Barcelona and Osasuna, who would you trust more to win Laliga?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

Yet they humiliated you 4 - 0? Real Madrid looked lost for almost all through the match.

Loud-mouthed Thibaut Courtois said our 4 - 0 trashing of you guyz last season was meaningless. I hope this one was meaningless too?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

Between Barcelona and Osasuna, who would you trust more to win Laliga?

I will trust Barcelona because the difference between Barcelona and osasuna is large ,same can’t be said of mancity who have better players than you do
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:15am On May 18, 2023
andrew444:

I will trust Barcelona because the difference between Barcelona and osasuna is large ,same can’t be said of mancity who have better players than you do

I believe you understand now. We have more pedigree than them.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:17am On May 18, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Yet they humiliated you 4 - 0? Real Madrid looked lost for almost all through the match.

Loud-mouthed Thibaut Courtois said our 4 - 0 trashing of you guyz last season was meaningless. I hope this one was meaningless too?

Shameless people. Look who is talking about humiliation. SMH. Barcelona and humiliation are 5/6 in UCL. This club is really shameless walahi.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

Forget pedigree. ManCity are way better than you guyz, even last season. While they continued to improve, you guyz regressed, banking on one yeye mentality to always bail you out. I knew one day, there will be a team will trash you and your mentality to the mud cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:23am On May 18, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Forget pedigree. ManCity are way better than you guyz, even last season. While they continued to improve, you guyz regressed, banking on one yeye mentality to always bail you out. I knew one day, there will be a team will trash you and your mentality to the mud cool

The better team won the UCL last season.. How do you explain 5 UCL Trophies in 10 seasons?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

They have a better team than you

Even ac millan with 7 ucl will be like an underdog to atletico Madrid with zero ucl

Can’t say more than this
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

Shameless people. Look who is talking about humiliation. SMH. Barcelona and humiliation are 5/6 in UCL. This club is really shameless walahi.
So glad you guyz are also joining us in the dirt. The white club in the mud too.

As for us, he who is on the ground, need not fear no fall. We don already accept we're shit. But we're getting better while you guys are relying on Vinicius and Benzema year in year out.

Real Madrid will also become synonymous with humiliation. Na like this it take the dey start. Mentality aura in the mud.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2023
jpmoriarti:

I just pray modric benzema kroos should all get a new contract and ancelotti should stay while they invest on Bellingham only grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.