Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1156033 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (1825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 4:39pm On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

5 UCL Trophies in 10 years! Can you deal?

When last did you play UCL Knockout Round? Shameless club.
If you like call 50 UCL trophies in 2 years, it wont change the fact you went to Etihad 4 nothing 🌚
Hol your second position tight 🙏

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2023
Sportsweb:
EPL celebrating Man City failures last season is normal thing. Same way La Liga people will Pop champagne as city thrash Madrid. That's normal.

What am against is people always saying Madrid UCL wins are lucks and undeserved

Being lucky is part of football

Nobody is yet to discredit Madrid ucl success

Barca is the most hated team in the world ,a team hated by English media ? Lol

Leave Madrid abeg ,nobody hates them outside Spain
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by oliverano: 4:42pm On May 18, 2023
Sportsweb:
EPL celebrating Man City failures last season is normal thing. Same way La Liga people will Pop champagne as city thrash Madrid. That's normal.

What am against is people always saying Madrid UCL wins are lucks and undeserved

You don't win the UCL based on pure luck but in cup competitions, luck plays a role.

Look at Inter Milan for example. I don't think they would've knocked out PSG, Bayern and City to get to the final but their draw was good enough so they're in the final. With a little bit if luck, they may win it but of course I hope not.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:

If you like call 50 UCL trophies in 2 years, it wont change the fact you went to Etihad 4 nothing 🌚
Hol your second position tight 🙏

We won it last season. Make another team win am this season too. Na football.

Shameless club. Disgracing Laliga in UCL. You should be thanking God that Real Madrid is playing in Laliga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 4:54pm On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

We won it last season. Make another team win am this season too. Na football.

Shameless club. Disgracing Laliga in UCL. You should be thanking God that Real Madrid is playing in Laliga.
Oh you didn't know another team could win it when y'all were yapping about "champions league Aura" and "we will win at the Etihad" as if Pep came to pick beans there
Why will I not thank God vardrid is playing in laliga when I'm currently 14 points above them? Una wan comot? Please stay abeg 🙏

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:58pm On May 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Oh you didn't know another team could win it when y'all were yapping about "champions league Aura" and "we will win at the Etihad" as if Pep came to pick beans there
Why will I not thank God vardrid is playing in laliga when I'm currently 14 points above them? Una wan comot? Please stay abeg 🙏

We are Madrid, we go into the UCL every season to win it. That's why we are the most successful club in Europe. We can't say that about your shameless club.

Talking about VAR. Have you ever won the UCL since VAR was introduced?

UEFALONA. Ojoro club.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 5:03pm On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

We are Madrid, we go into the UCL every season to win it. That's why we are the most successful club in Europe. We can't say that about your shameless club.

Talking about VAR. Have you ever won the UCL since VAR was introduced?

UEFALONA. Ojoro club.
My niccur All these shalaye just to end up with the much maligned Copa del Rey, How sad? 😭
Better don't waste all your energy cause the real typing will come on Saturday, Hol your second position tight ooh 🙏
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 5:03pm On May 18, 2023
Wey Oga Fergie sef?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:06pm On May 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:

My niccur All these shalaye just to end up with the much maligned Copa del Rey, How sad? 😭
Better don't waste all your energy cause the real typing will come on Saturday, Hol your second position tight ooh 🙏

Stay one place. This is a UCL conversation.

When Europa League conversation start, you guys can join the likes of Roma, Seville etc. For now that's your level. Shameless club.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 5:07pm On May 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Dem dey give trophy for semifinal attendance na, you no know
Dem use bayern banter shege comot for our body but when e reach their turn, them wan draft new constitution, Okay na
See as them use better beating pursue them comot, Ndi we left laliga for them because we are going to win champions league, #APoLLo15 grin

Nr mind them
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2023
After suppressing my anger with good foods and drink throughout today.. i don't think i'll be going on a ranting spree or try to defend shiitt...

But i will say this and what i have always said in my reality, Pep is a more tactically sound coach to Ancelotti presently and a more complete coach in our present world today (i own my words)

Individual brilliance helped us a lot last year and when i made it clear on the Bayern and Chelsea thread, my fellow Madridista refuted it and said it was all Carlo, lmao now his eyes are clear on that 😅

Our boys didn't turn up and the tactical remissness from Carlo didn't help either

To end it all, i don't think i'd be watching anymore football this season...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:20pm On May 18, 2023
FergieRaww:
After suppressing my anger with good foods and drink throughout today.. i don't think i'll be going on a ranting spree or try to defend shiitt...

But i will say this and what i have always said in my reality, Pep is a more tactically sound coach to Ancelotti presently and a more complete coach in our present world today (i own my words)

Individual brilliance helped us a lot last year and when i made it clear on the Bayern and Chelsea thread, my fellow Madridista refuted it and said it was all Carlo, lmao now his eyes are clear on that 😅

Our boys didn't turn up and the tactical remissness from Carlo didn't help either

Individuals make up teams. Mention any big team wei individual brilliance no d help.

A coach is as good as his players including PEP. PEP that was buying and selling players like point and kill when he came to City. Common bro.

Carlo and the team won us the UCL last season. We won it because we earned and deserved it.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2023
FergieRaww:

I'll still watch...my club na my club.
A sensible coach would be preparing for next season already by trying out new midfield combinations and new attackers especially our senior Castilla players but you see this our mumu coach he'll keep on using the same tired Modric and Kroos and Benzema and Carvajal instead of fresh young blood waiting in the wings.
I just hope all this talk of him staying and seeing off his contract is false.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:26pm On May 18, 2023
Pep that was disgraced by same Ancelotti in 2014 season.

Pep that was getting disgraced by the likes of Lyon, Monaco.

...but but suddenly he is the best thing after slice bread and Ancelotti is nothing.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:
Pep that was disgraced by same Ancelotti in 2014 season.

Pep that was getting disgraced by the likes of Lyon, Monaco.

...but but suddenly he is the best thing after slice bread and Ancelotti is nothing.

I don't really have the energy to engage cause if i really do, i might start ranting everywhere, which will then show in my reality

Now it's a very easy thing to understand that Pep as a coach and manager has evolved, he's not the same one of even last season, he outclassed Carlo that let me say his tactics are now obsolete

Bro don't you get all this or what?

There's a reason Zizou succeeded here with us cause he learnt to adapt each and every season to suit his team

But coaches like Carlo, Mou and the rest of em papas will always stick to what they believe if e work or not and that's not what i need for my team pls
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2023
I'm not a coach but man we really needed Tchou and Rudiger in the start of the game and maybe try starting Rodrygo from the bench as the element of surprise that aided us last season

Chai! 😔
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2023
Whoever was against us signing a striker last August, you no go die well mtcheww!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:37pm On May 18, 2023
FergieRaww:

I don't really have the energy to engage cause if i really do, i might start ranting everywhere, which will then show in my reality

Now it's a very easy thing to understand that Pep as a coach and manager has evolved, he's not the same one of even last season, he outclassed Carlo that let me say his tactics are now obsolete

Bro don't you get all this or what?

There's a reason Zizou succeeded here with us cause he learnt to adapt each and every season to suit his team

But coaches like Carlo, Mou and the rest of em papas will always stick to what they believe if e work or not and that's not what i need for my team pls

Ancelotti too is succeeding with us. Do you know how difficult it is to compete financially for good players with those Arab guys. We should appreciate this team abeg.

If not for Arab money, Mbappe would have been our player . Despite all of these, Madrid is still competing very well in Europe.

Give this team their flowers including Ancelotti. E no easy.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

Ancelotti too is succeeding with us. Do you know how difficult it is to compete financially for good players with those Arab guys. We should appreciate this team abeg.

If not for Arab money, Mbappe would have been our player . Despite all of these, Madrid is still competing very well in Europe.

Give this team their flowers including Ancelotti. E no easy.

I'm giving my team all the roses they deserve but don't expect any from me to Carlo, he can get his from Pu7pl3

That part of competing with the Arabs doesn't apply to us my guy, leave that talk

Somebody in the board was against us going after another big name when Mbappe failed

Hell we could've even gotten Haaland (i'm not mad we didn't get him tho')... all i'm saying is every players wants to come here, so pls die that talk of competing with Arabs for players including Mbappe case too
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2023
FergieRaww:

I'm giving my team all the roses they deserve but don't expect any from me to Carlo, he can get his from Pu7pl3

That part of competing with the Arabs doesn't apply to us my guy, leave that talk

Somebody in the board was against us going after another big name when Mbappe failed

Hell we could've even gotten Haaland (i'm not mad we didn't get him tho')... all i'm saying is every players wants to come here, so pls die that talk of competing with Arabs for players including Mbappe case too

I don't have any flowers to give Carlo...he is a bastard
A stubborn bastard. No be today I done dey shout Bastard Ancelotti.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:53pm On May 18, 2023
Next season our starting midfielders should Cama-tchou-bellingham

I see no reason why we offered benzema and modric a new contract
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:55pm On May 18, 2023
FergieRaww:
Whoever was against us signing a striker last August, you no go die well mtcheww!

Same as whoever suggested to offer benzema a new contract.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:08pm On May 18, 2023
FergieRaww:

Is like you don't know what is happening in today's football. Perez couldn't buy him because PSG gave him a juicer offer. Enough said.

Ancelotti is always judge differently. Since started supporting Real Madrid, only two coaches have done three successive seasons in Real Madrid. Mourinho and Zidane. Ancelotti will join the list next season all things being equal.

Real Madrid dugout is the toughest in the world. You are given no time to deliver. No coach will not be sacked in RM if he didn't win a single trohy in a season.

Had it been City is Madrid, PEP would have been long gone.

Pep was given all the time and resources in the world to build his team. Madrid won't give you that luxury. No way.

PEP can't deceive me any longer. He is a cheque book manager.

Kloop/Pep are judge differently to Carlo.

Don Carlo is my goat manager, followed by Mourinho and Zidane.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 6:12pm On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

PEP can't deceive me any longer. He is a cheque book manager.

What chequebook did pep need to rape vardrid at Barca?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:21pm On May 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Checked his point and kill signings over the years. Did he go trophyless in his first season in City or not

Don Carlo disgraced am 5 0. That's even a bigger rape
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android17: 6:46pm On May 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Imagine a RM fan calling another manager chequebook with Tchouameni and Hazard on the bench after the lavish fee that was spent on both. That should let you know the quality of individual you are debating with.

You should understand his plight though. His team just got disgraced on the world stage. There is losing, choking a lead and there is getting rinsed like washed clothes. And there is whatever City did to RM yesterday.

Complete and utter total demolition. Not flukey corner kicks against the run-of-play. Fictitious penalties. Ignored offsides or all the other serendipitous events that usually follows RM winning. City have faced sterner competition from Burnley than what they faced yesterday.

Courtois had to make save after save after save to keep the scoreline respectable yet the scoreline refused to be respected. Imagine if some of those chances that fell to Haaland fell to Julian Alvarez who did not have the anxieties of playing against what we thought was the RM of UCL heritage.

I was so ashamed of RM yesterday but I see here that they also have shameless fans who will cling at any stupid narrative to save face. I spit on those fans.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2023
choke dem

haba madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sportsweb: 7:07pm On May 18, 2023
oliverano:

You don't win the UCL based on pure luck but in cup competitions, luck plays a role.

Look at Inter Milan for example. I don't think they would've knocked out PSG, Bayern and City to get to the final but their draw was good enough so they're in the final. With a little bit if luck, they may win it but of course I hope not.

the question, why do people keep saying Madrid UCL are pure luck and flukes. Why always them? Even when they went 3peat, it was all tagged as mere luck
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:15pm On May 18, 2023
Ucl semis, 10 years ago

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:24pm On May 18, 2023
Android17:
Imagine a RM fan calling another manager chequebook with Tchouameni and Hazard on the bench after the lavish fee that was spent on both. That should let you know the quality of individual you are debating with.

You should understand his plight though. His team just got disgraced on the world stage. There is losing, choking a lead and there is getting rinsed like washed clothes. And there is whatever City did to RM yesterday.

Complete and utter total demolition. Not flukey corner kicks against the run-of-play. Fictitious penalties. Ignored offsides or all the other serendipitous events that usually follows RM winning. City have faced sterner competition from Burnley than what they faced yesterday.

Courtois had to make save after save after save to keep the scoreline respectable yet the scoreline refused to be respected. Imagine if some of those chances that fell to Haaland fell to Julian Alvarez who did not have the anxieties of playing against what we thought was the RM of UCL heritage.

I was so ashamed of RM yesterday but I see here that they also have shameless fans who will cling at any stupid narrative to save face. I spit on those fans.

Spit on yourself. Pep was given all the resources and time in the world to build City. Can that be allowed here in Madrid. What did he win in his first season.

Someone that was confused in his first season.

Plastic fan that his club doesn't have a name yet in the UCL.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 7:49pm On May 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

Checked his point and kill signings over the years. Did he go trophyless in his first season in City or not

Don Carlo disgraced am 5 0. That's even a bigger rape
Point and kill this, point and kill that
I thought Chelsea and man united's plight after spending tons of millions will make you see things objectively but mba
Chelsea spent a little above half a billion in January, I hope we can see where they fared, Without the right cook even the best ingredients will turn to a mess, This guy literally won the Best league in the world according to UEFA last season without a striker, that Same team took some rodrygo last minute heroics for you guys to defeat, this season he's winning with 3 CBS at the back after trailing arsenal for long, A fifth title win in six years and still on the hunt for a second treble in two different clubs
Even your don Carlo has never won the league more than once if I'm correct, He might not be given time at vardrid or psg but that doesn't change the fact he's the best coach in the world

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:52pm On May 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Point and kill this, point and kill that
I thought Chelsea and man united's plight after spending tons of millions will make you see things objectively but mba
Chelsea spent a little above half a billion in January, I hope we can see where they fared, Without the right cook even the best ingredients will turn to a mess, This guy literally won the Best league in the world according to UEFA last season without a striker, that Same team took some rodrygo last minute heroics for you guys to defeat, this season he's winning with 3 CBS at the back after trailing arsenal for long, A fifth title win in six years and still on the hunt for a second treble in two different clubs
Even your don Carlo has never won the league more than once if I'm correct, He might not be given time at vardrid or psg but that doesn't change the fact he's the best coach in the world

Don Carlo is the best coach in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (1825) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.