Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1146072 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Goooaaaallll
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
2 1 angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jude again!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
The defence undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Honestly, this Vini can be really annoying with what he does with the ball at times.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Very poor defending
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nacho and Mendy for start-up plays. Lol.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
At least put Brahim na
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
What a terrible performance. Ancelotti setting us up for those La Masia boys this weekend.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Am I the only one who thinks that whenever an upcoming El Clasico is hyped such as this, we dey always collect from Barca? grin

God abeg oo. Don't let Ancelotti disgrace us on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2023
Rajmeista:
Am I the only one who thinks that whenever an upcoming El Clasico is hyped such as this, we dey always collect from Barca? grin

Aswear
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by malcom1X: 12:50am On Oct 28, 2023
Guys please help me with this site?

What site is this?

I need to know. I truly appreciate it

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 5:04am On Oct 28, 2023
Rajmeista:

Because for us it is just another weekend. But for them, its the game of their life, so they play like their lives depend on it, because it actually does. They're nothing without Real Madrid.

Real Madrid is always the standard they use in measuring themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Culer: 6:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Bacteria8:

Because for us it is just another weekend. But for them, its the game of their life, so they play like their lives depend on it, because it actually does. They're nothing without Real Madrid.

continue deceiving yourself and making up excuses 🤡🤡🤡

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2023
Bacteria8:

All of a sudden, all their injured players are back, just because of us grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2023
Devvy4:

All of a sudden, all their injured players are back, just because of us grin grin grin
El-classico is the biggest club football on the planet. Every player wants to play it, of course. Every fan wants to attend it too, even though the price is not cheap.

This is the passion for the game. It is not just 3 pts up for grabs but lots of bragging right and momentum.

This is the right mentality for the game.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2023
Devvy4:

Remember when Gbavi was saying Vinicious won't win Ballon D'or ??

As in, they live all their lives dick-measuring and wishing they were half as great as Real Madrid grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2023
For me, I think if Vini can be more focused today, play better with others, and realise that El Clasico is more than getting a series of nutmeg against Cancelo or Araujo, we can win the match.

We should not deceive ourselves by thinking we are going to control the game and possess the ball more than Barca, especially with this Ancelotti dry formation and inconsistent line-ups and substitutions that have made the team struggle and vulnerable even to smaller teams.

Our moments at el Clasico have mostly been launching counter-attacks, this is why Vini is very important and is our best shot today for me. But if the guy loses his head today or starts wasting the ball that his teammates must have suffered to recover in trying to nutmeg 2 or more players at the same time, we are in for a long thing. He does this a lot but gets praised if he eventually ends up with a goal or assists.

I have seen comments from some Barca players about his style. Na wash. Both the players and fans will target him today, so he needs to keep a straight head. This is a pure tactic that keeps working against us.

We are going into an el clasico with a problem in every position - attack, midfield and defence. I added the midfield because I believe there is a problem of selection in that section caused by the coach. So individual performance such as that of Vini would really help the team today.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2023
Rajmeista:
For me, I think if Vini can be more focused today, play better with others, and realise that El Clasico is more than getting a series of nutmeg against Cancelo or Araujo, we can win the match.

I have seen comments from some Barca players about his style. Na wash. Both the players and fans will target him today, so he needs to keep a straight head. This is a pure tactic that keeps working against us.

Oga don't project your own insecurities on my boy.
Vini, Neymar, Ronaldinho, Robinho etc all have their pattern of play which is flair and samba. Anyone who wants to hate is free to do that.
Vini will still eat them raw as usual cheesy

That is what has brought him this far cool
And it will take him even farther God's willing.

Vini will do his job other team members should do theirs. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Bacteria8:

Oga don't project your own insecurities on my boy.
Vini, Neymar, Ronaldinho, Robinho etc all have their pattern of play which is flair and samba. Anyone who wants to hate is free to do that.
Vini will still eat them raw as usual cheesy

That is what has brought him this far cool
And it will take him even farther God's willing.

Vini will do his job other team members should do theirs. Simple.

Okay.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimarjr: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bacteria8:

You just dy gba.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Valverde in the starting line-up. Good.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
We are playing our fathers

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
Rajmeista:

We should not deceive ourselves by thinking we are going to control the game and possess the ball more than Barca, especially with this Ancelotti dry formation and inconsistent line-ups and substitutions that have made the team struggle and vulnerable even to smaller teams.

Our moments at el Clasico have mostly been launching counter-attacks, this is why Vini is very important and is our best shot today for me. But if the guy loses his head today or starts wasting the ball that his teammates must have suffered to recover in trying to nutmeg 2 or more players at the same time, we are in for a long thing. He does this a lot but gets praised if he eventually ends up with a goal or assists.

We are going into an el clasico with a problem in every position - attack, midfield and defence. I added the midfield because I believe there is a problem of selection in that section caused by the coach. So individual performance such as that of Vini would really help the team today.

Barka has already drafted araujo and cancelo to just Vini. In order to deal with them and disturb their defensive structure, guys like Valverde has to bring his A game to play and create so many chances from the right for Jude and rodrygo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Rodrygo has no excuse not to perform today
It's obvious that they are concentrating on only Vinicius and Bellingham
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
Devvy4:

Barka has already drafted araujo and cancelo to just Vini. In order to deal with them and disturb their defensive structure, guys like Valverde has to bring his A game to play and create so many chances from the right for Jude and rodrygo.

Exactly.

Mendy doesn't give much support to Vini in attack, Carlo should have played Cama as LB like he did the last time at Camp Nou. Vini has a lot to do and needs to connect more with Jude and Kroos against those guys.

I agree with your take on Valverde as well. We must cook something from that flank. I'm also happy he is starting because only Cavarjal cannot handle Balde's speed and pace.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
pu7pl3:
Rodrygo has no excuse not to perform today
It's obvious that they are concentrating on only Vinicius and Bellingham

Honestly, he has no excuse.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
And they scored
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
We need another defender next season alaba is shit
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
Comical defending
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Alaba and Mendy during start-up play. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Jokerman(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ancelloti no get top 9?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.