Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1152223 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) ... (1824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:08pm On Mar 16
Vini MOTM!!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 6:12pm On Mar 16
If to say arda score that volly

Chimoooooo!!!!!

That would have been the climax of the season

La liga is done-deal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by USAfall2024: 5:23pm On Mar 17
Dalot is a quality player and young @25 (he will be 25yrs tomorrow). If Perez can get him for a decent fee this summer, I think he will do well with us as a backup/replacement for Calvajah.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 10:34pm On Mar 17
I hope we are watching how Barcelona is destroying Atlectico Madrid

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:46pm On Mar 21
Lmao....insecurity won wound this pig.

When you can defeat them, you pray for them to make mistakes.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:19pm On Mar 21
Devvy4:
Lmao....insecurity won wound this pig.

When you can defeat them, you pray for them to make mistakes.
He is already scared
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android17: 5:29pm On Mar 23
Bacteria8:

I respect your analysis.

So you mean that the tie is greatly dependent on home advantages...??

If yes, what if Madrid took the first advantage by beating City with a very wide margin in the first leg ??

Home advantage goes both ways you would agree yes ?
Madrid cannot beat City by a wide margin. Since Pep took over City they've been better than RM and nothing we have seen this season can upend that.

Madrid can win City at the Bernabeu but I think it can only be by a goal margin which City can easily overcome at the Etihad.

People hype LFCs record at home but forget to concede that City have been perfect too especially per the UCL. And Madrid still have PTSD from last season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:48pm On Mar 23
Endrick!!!!!!!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 3:42am On Mar 24
Android17:
Madrid cannot beat City by a wide margin. Since Pep took over City they've been better than RM and nothing we have seen this season can upend that.

Madrid can win City at the Bernabeu but I think it can only be by a goal margin which City can easily overcome at the Etihad.

People hype LFCs record at home but forget to concede that City have been perfect too especially per the UCL. And Madrid still have PTSD from last season.

PTSD ?? Real Madrid ?? Lol 😅

Anyways, we shall see

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android17: 8:11pm On Mar 24
Bacteria8:

PTSD ?? Real Madrid ?? Lol 😅

Anyways, we shall see
Yeah, 4-0. The game Vini and Valverde said was the worst and most intimidating of their lives. The one RM only mustered 13 passes after 20 mins.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 3:40am On Mar 26
Android17:
Yeah, 4-0. The game Vini and Valverde said was the worst and most intimidating of their lives. The one RM only mustered 13 passes after 20 mins.
Lol grin
That's why they're professional players. That's not even the first time Vini and Valverde will get their asses dunked by 4goals in the UCL!

Don't worry baba... we will see wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android17: 5:52pm On Mar 26
Bacteria8:

Lol grin
That's why they're professional players. That's not even the first time Vini and Valverde will get their asses dunked by 4goals in the UCL!

Don't worry baba... we will see wink
Where they did not pass the ball more than 13 times in more than 20 mins of football?

A whole RM?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 7:26pm On Mar 26
Android17:
Where they did not pass the ball more than 13 times in more than 20 mins of football?

A whole RM?

Why are you trying to make a mountain out of a molehill ?? grin

We also did same to them back in 2022...when we run them down from 4-2 to 4-5.

And the following season, they didn't have any "PTSD" grin
Because that's football.

I love your logical analysis... until you started becoming emotional letting your bias get the better of you. Calm down cheaf. Stick to logic, not emotions.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 11:20pm On Mar 26
Endrick hasn't arrived madrid yet, but he's already scoring at Bernabeu

LFG!!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android17: 11:35pm On Mar 26
Bacteria8:

Why are you trying to make a mountain out of a molehill ?? grin

We also did same to them back in 2022...when we run them down from 4-2 to 4-5.

And the following season, they didn't have any "PTSD" grin
Because that's football.

I love your logical analysis... until you started becoming emotional letting your bias get the better of you. Calm down cheaf. Stick to logic, not emotions.
2 things.

1. City were better than you both home and away when you won. So what will bring the PTSD? Have you not lost games to teams you were better than?

2. City did not eke out a win against RM. You were absolutely walloped. PTSD is coming from the fact that it literally looked like Men vs Boys. It was not 2-1 or 6-5. You were disgraced 5-1.

Don't forget.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:44pm On Mar 26
Nawa for all these brokelona fans o. We are busy celebrating rodrygo, toni kross, super-endrick with thunderbolt left leg, Bellingols.. and you are here talking about a game we are not bothered about.

Remember Mbappe was not injured as your useless fans were yearning on twitter. Remember his hattrick. Am sure that doesn't only give u PTSD but also sweaty nightmares.

Make una no dey disturb the peace of this thread. Go and console your players that performed so poorly during the international break. Especially CANCELo and JAKO KPELIX.

NDI ARA!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 11:48pm On Mar 26
nonny1212:
Nawa for all these brokelona fans o. We are busy celebrating rodrygo, toni kross, super-endrick with thunderbolt left leg, Bellingols.. and you are here talking about a game we are not bothered about.

Remember Mbappe was not injured as your useless fans were yearning on twitter. Remember his hattrick. Am sure that doesn't only give u PTSD but also sweaty nightmares.

Make una no dey disturb the peace of this thread. Go and console your players that performed so poorly during the international break. Especially CANCELo and JAKO KPELIX.

NDI ARA!
No go kill yourself

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:50pm On Mar 26
Kilishihunter:

No go kill yourself
Okpo, check score
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by USAfall2024: 11:51pm On Mar 26
Android17:
2 things.

1. City were better than you both home and away when you won. So what will bring the PTSD? Have you not lost games to teams you were better than?

2. City did not even out a win against RM. You were absolutely walloped. PTSD is coming from the fact that it literally looked like Men vs Boys. It was not 2-1 or 6-5. You were disgraced 5-1.

Don't forget.

Ajax also trashed us 4-1 at home in 2018/19. That game was even more embarrassing to me than the Man City game. Barca has trashed us 5-0, 4-0. Same for Tico who gave us 4-0. Bad games like these aren't uncommon to Madridstas. City beating us 4-0 was a bad day so no need making it seem like it was our doomsday. Madrid was bad last season and City capitalized on our poor form to humiliate us. We couldn't even win the league against an average Barca side.

We're better this season (topping La liga) and on better form. These QF matches will be interesting. City might be the favorites (55-45), but I am confident we will go triumph City across both legs.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 11:53pm On Mar 26
nonny1212:
Okpo, check score
Okpo Tell me why Portugal tinubu get lower ratings pass Felix and cancelo?
Team wey win 5-2 no fit score again
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:54pm On Mar 26
Kilishihunter:

Okpo Tell me why Portugal tinubu get lower ratings pass Felix and cancelo?
Team wey win 5-2 no fit score again
Mugu leave our thread. U be nuisance
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 11:56pm On Mar 26
nonny1212:
Mugu leave our thread. U be nuisance
As na you get nairaland na, come carry me comot, E be like say you dey mad

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:57pm On Mar 26
Kilishihunter:

As na you get nairaland na, come carry me comot, E be like say you dey mad
Yes na me get am. Leave Mumu
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 11:58pm On Mar 26
nonny1212:
Yes na me get am. Leave Mumu
Come make me leave na, Ewu, I plaster here

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:59pm On Mar 26
Kilishihunter:

Come make me leave na, Ewu, I plaster here
Maggot leave
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android17: 12:01am On Mar 27
USAfall2024:

Ajax also trashed us 4-1 at home in 2018/19. That game was even more embarrassing to me than the Man City game. Barca has trashed us 5-0, 4-0. Same for Tico who gave us 4-0. Bad games like these aren't uncommon to Madridstas. City beating us 4-0 was a bad day so no need making it seem like it was our doomsday. Madrid was bad last season and City capitalized on our poor form to humiliate us. We couldn't even win the league against an average Barca side.

We're better this season (topping La liga) and on better form. These QF matches will be interesting. City might be the favorites (55-45), but I am confident we will go triumph City across both legs.
That Ajax game maybe embarrassing to you but your players called City game their worst. It was a complete humiliation. Some even say that first half is the best piece of football ever played in history. Come on.

I am not saying the same would happen now. I actually respect RM. I even said City being home in the 2nd leg without away goals is my slight hope for beating you guys.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 12:02am On Mar 27
nonny1212:
Maggot leave
You never see anything, I get your time this night motherfĂșcker

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 12:02am On Mar 27
Kilishihunter:

You never see anything, I get your time this night motherfĂșcker
I know u do, leave mumu
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 12:06am On Mar 27
nonny1212:
I know u do, leave mumu
I no dey go anywhere seh cheesy

nonny1212:
I have been trolling my barca neighbor. That guy no gree me hear word since yesterday after gbaamal scored, i never hear word.

Thank you arda guler for shutting their mouths. No peace for the wicked.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 12:08am On Mar 27
Kilishihunter:

I no dey go anywhere seh cheesy

I dont care Okpo. Leave our thread
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 12:11am On Mar 27
nonny1212:
I dont care Okpo. Leave our thread
Oga you must care

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 12:14am On Mar 27
Kilishihunter:

Oga you must care
I don't care as i no be cristiano fan. He is not a real madrid player. So zero fvcks given. Leave mugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) ... (1824) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.