Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1157789 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Apoel doing us a great favor. Else na wahala be DAT

Spurs has qualified.

We need just a win to go through
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
what can I type?I didn't even watch the match cos already had a bad feeling
C-drama got me hooked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
usbcable:

Ramos and Marcelo has been anything but defence this season
Haba. I kept screaming "cover!! cover!! like a madman throughout today. Just look at the Erickson goal. Spurs had many more chances of that nature due to the foolishness of defence. They could have converted them and embarrassed us further.

And I don't know what happened to Marcelo during his injury, but should this continue, he should be throughly and severely benched.

And as for Benzeema, that heddiot should be benched till the sight of a bench begins to give him panic attacks.

Remove Isco from this team and we are practically dead. As in Enyimba of Aba dead. Right from the moment we started selling players who helped us last season and didn't replace them, I knew there was going to be trouble. Big one
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
God!!! I miss carvajal

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
My only grudge is with that unfortunate Gary Lineker picking on Benzema
We have hit the rock bottom now,the players and coach should figure it out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hala Madrid !

Those guys have given us so much joy. We played well but our defense let us down.

Spurs got their tactics right. Great counter attacking play by spurs .

Hala Madrid once again.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
monerozi5590:
Hala Madrid !

Those guys have given us so much joy. We played well but our defense let us down.

Hala Madrid once again.
Defence is always focused on but we forget the midfield needs to retain and recycle possession and stop giving unnecessary balls away

Zizou and his diamond formation seems not to be clicking as teams has found him out

Players feel they are now invincible.Kovacic, bale and Carvajal needs to be back sooner than later
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
monerozi5590:
Hala Madrid !

Hala Madrid once again.
madrid didnt play well...u were taught football by spurs

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Twizzy30(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
I'm just so happy for Tottenham. They taught u guys how to play football. I was upset about that tapnaldo goal. he shouldn't have gotten Nada.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Baddestguyp:
madrid didnt play well...u were taught football by spurs

You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Twizzy30:
I'm just so happy for Tottenham. They taught u guys how to play football. I was upset about that tapnaldo goal. he shouldn't have gotten Nada.
and eventually he did cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Isco is back to being unproductive but entertaining.

Who said he needs entertainment like on dunce in the other region

You can't even trust Vasquez,at other times it would have been;
Kovacic--Casemiro/Kroos
James/Bale--Isco

What happened to our chances?

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
I think obviously RM will qualify.... Nothing short of that is acceptable. Almost like a given though stranger things have happened in football.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Twizzy30:

Look at that stats posted by hardeycute and tell us how did spurs teach us how to play football?

Our defence let us down we couldn't contain their counter attacking play.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Well as for me... Madrid play does not link well up front... and there is no kick and run as it used to be ... That is why I prefer Bale over isco anytime anyday... Everybody is just dribbling and yet no clean chances is created... Ronaldo obviously is not served well as he is the only man left in Madrid that can score goals... Isco on the other hand playing style is useless in this team... Modric is enough to play in deep midfield and isco job is to play through but he is not linking the play with the strikers as a 10...He does not add up at all...

Tottenham tonight played exactly like the Madrid I'm used to... Kick and run has always be the best because they had two runner upfront Cr7 and Bale...

The team is also missing cavajal for his great crosses absolutely none from achraf but he tried.

Benzema is not really a striker but rather a playmaker, he played well tonight only he if he was more clinical in his passes, cr7 would have got a goal from him... He is actually not that bad.

Now to Zidane... He should change the team tactics.. they kept doing the same thing over the matches..

A team that cannot point a clear chance out in a match is that one a team? the tactics is not working anymore. he should change it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by lydayfriday(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Really......
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Well as for me... Madrid play does not link well up front... and there is no kick and run as it used to be ... That is why I prefer Bale over isco anytime anyday... Everybody is just dribbling and yet no clean chances is created... Ronaldo obviously is not served well as he is the only man left in Madrid that can score goals... Isco on the other hand playing style is useless in this team... Modric is enough to play in deep midfield and isco job is to play through but he is not linking the play with the strikers as a 10...He does not add up at all...

Tottenham tonight played exactly like the Madrid I'm used to... Kick and run has always be the best because they had two runner upfront Cr7 and Bale...

The team is also missing cavajal for his great crosses absolutely none from achraf but he tried.

Benzema is not really a striker but rather a playmaker, he played well tonight only he if he was more clinical in his passes, cr7 would have got a goal from him... He is actually not that bad.

Now to Zidane... He should change the team tactics.. they kept doing the same thing over the matches..

A team that cannot point a clear chance out in a match is that one a team? the tactics is not working anymore. he should change it.
Good analysis

Isco is just being the Isco we know not until he deceived us back then when Bale was injured

Fans(including me)want Zizou to start with Isco always but boy has not learned and keeps hogging the ball and mostly ignoring Cr7 runs

Zizou needs to switch back to 4-3-3 with obviously Bale returning but that foolish Welshman and his injury is the problem because Isco in a free role is not yielding any positive results

Defence was also a let down due to their errors and let's not forget bad calls from referees,offside goals.

Tott was the better side.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2017
What l see is that the team lacks stablitiy,lacks consistency and lacks transition.l wonder what the way forward because there will be serious call for his sack and who is going to be his replacement
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2017
This Girona club still get fans? Smh

Cc: usbcable hope u survived this tsunami
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
I'm backing Real Madrid to win las Palmas.
Who's with me?

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2017
miremoses:
I'm backing Real Madrid to win las Palmas.
Who's with me?

Nice photo.Well this is football anything can happen it is going to make this season interesting.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
I have a strong feeling that Real Madrid will win at metropolitano,bale, varane and carvajah will be back.a brace from ronaldo, a goal from bale and assists from modric and kross is all I need.
#halamadrid

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
miremoses:
I have a strong feeling that Real Madrid will win at metropolitano,bale, varane and carvajah will be back.a brace from ronaldo, a goal from bale and assists from modric and kross is all I need.
#halamadrid

Fagnaldo will still keep a clean sheet against ATM

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2017
haymekus:

Fagnaldo will still keep a clean sheet against ATM
lmao.. savage grin.. won't happen though tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
These are hard days being a Madrid fan,just find something to distract you.

Kovacic is back to full training

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by schboy3: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
hardeycute:
These are hard days being a Madrid fan,just find something to distract you.

Kovacic is back to full training

honestly, Kovacic is an excellent player, infact a fine replacement for luka. buh ma only problem with him is that he's over pushinq. ah know been a MADRID player comes with a lot of pressure, buh he just need to relax, and enjoy himself.
his injury was cause as a result of him over labourinq himself, tryinq to speed-dribble 4players, haba!! even messi dey take am easy.
riqht now, we dont have a larqe squad, so it will be better if everyone takes it slow.

riqht now, ma ONLY fear is on Ramos. with any injury, am afraid the defense "miqht" collapse. no other "experience" CB.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
isco injury scare.. a doubt for the derby.. Bale out without even returning in the first place.. I feel Vasquez should start so we can play a real 4-3-3
that's what I feel has been killing us this season.. guys?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
sleamzy06:
isco injury scare.. a doubt for the derby.. Bale out without even returning in the first place.. I feel Vasquez should start so we can play a real 4-3-3

Bale matter don tire me... !
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
monerozi5590:

Bale matter don tire me... !
aswear.. kovacic is back sha.. better sub options don dey for zidane
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eaziguyman(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
guyz is cavajal back. we really miss dat guy ooo. and I think asensio should start against althe
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2017
sleamzy06:

Vasquez has underperformed so far.

Why not play Ceballos for a 442.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2017
usbcable:

Vasquez has underperformed so far.

Why not play Ceballos for a 442.
how have you measured his performances? someone playing 15mins in most of the matches he's featured in.. he's had just a little over 500mins of game time.. with 2 goals and an assist..
remember the problem is with our strikers because chances are definitely being created for them..
Hakimi does not keep defenders busy.. and he has no one to support him.. isco is always drifting to the middle.. same with asensio, so the left backs of opposition follow them, choking the middle.. it doesn't help that Marcelo is also off form.. Vasquez will definitely keep defenders busy-less defenders for Ronaldo and co to deal with and hopefully they'll score

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1825) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.