Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1148142 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
any idea who this is??

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
sleamzy06:
any idea who this is??
No idea.... wait a second, Guti.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by vicot(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
sleamzy06:
any idea who this is??
modric?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
sleamzy06:
any idea who this is??
luka modric
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by iamnlia(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
sleamzy06:
any idea who this is??
The Midfield Moderator
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RoyalBlak007: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
sleamzy06:
any idea who this is??
♤Modric
♤100%
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
y'all correct.. that's Modric as a little dude..
monerozi5590 .. the face is distinctive enough to remind you of Modric but Guti actually resembled him a little bit as a kid.. didn't even think of it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:23am On Nov 18, 2017
sleamzy06:
y'all correct.. that's Modric as a little dude..
monerozi5590 .. the face is distinctive enough to remind you of Modric but Guti actually resembled him a little bit as a kid.. didn't even think of it.

You are very correct... the face is distinctive enough to remind me of Modric.

How did i miss it?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:28am On Nov 18, 2017
Please you guys should help me. I made a withdrawal on First Bank ATM using Union Bank card.
The ATM didn't dispense my withdrawal but i got a debit alert message.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2017
monerozi5590:
Please you guys should help me. I made a withdrawal on First Bank ATM using Union Bank card.
The ATM didn't dispense my withdrawal but i got a debit alert message.
You will get a refund with 24hrs or less.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ksslib:
You will get a refund with 24hrs or less.

Yeah.... just got it..!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
I know about my post not getting to Laliga,but how has the Club offended the Referees?

Officiating is poor and penalty calls waved down
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
hardeycute:
I know about my post not getting to Laliga,but how has the Club offended the Referees?

Officiating is poor and penalty calls waved down

Fagnaldo is keeping a clean sheet tonight no penalty for him grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
una nr dy score witout penalties eh

mumu club[color=#000099][/color]
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
10 points deficit at this stage is really bad

Don't even know who to blame but why is Zizou not playing Mayoral?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
I am happy to see Carvajal back.
Nice game. We played good football today.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Malaga
H
Bilbao
A
Sevilla
H
Leganes
A

Games before El Classico,there is a probability of having the league lost in touch before MD 18
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
monerozi5590:
I am happy to see Carvajal back.

Nice game. We played good football today.
Did the FA asked the refs to always deny the team penalty calls?

Also to avoid penalising the opponents whenever there is an infringement?

Lastly, I think the experiment with Isco should stop and Kovacic should become a starter instead

What D hell does Kroos add to the game?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Though we didn't win, I was absolutely impressed. We played like the Madrid that caused serious trouble last season.

We just need a solid striker that's all.

Carvajal is a BEAST. He didn't play like he was coming back from injury. Damn.. We really missed this guy. Pure demon..

Marcelo is getting back to his absolute best. This is his best game since his injury. Just a lil more from him esp his crosses and passes and he's all set.

Caesemiro was superb. He didn't play the role of a psuedo attacking midfielder today which has been causing us all sorts of problems of recent. He was rooted in DmF role today, cutting off passes, and killing counterattacks prematurely before they could even bear fruition. Solid stuff.

Kroos. Dammmn. This guy was on another level today. He was playing the role of both holding and attacking midfielder. He really dealt with them and I absolutely loved those deep runs he kept making in the left wing of Atletico,s half. I love this new Kroos.

Modric. My man of the match. It's not often you see Modric imposing himself not only a playmaker but also as a DmF. He was Caesemiro 2.0 throughout the game.

Isco. Solid solid performance as usual but made some really really unnecessary dribbles. He had a really great game though. Isoc has come to stay in our team. If he can learn to avoid some unnecessary touches and dribbles, and learn to focus more on assists, I see a ballon d'or.

Ronaldo. Should have done better with those two chances. Very very poor first touch.

Benzeema. Wore Harry potter's black garment and became invincible throughout the game.

Our performance was solid. The goals just didn't come because we have no striker. We need a striker in January. Cos me ayam tired of this play well but no goal wahala.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ksslib:
Though we didn't win, I was absolutely impressed. We played like the Madrid that caused serious trouble last season.

Carvajal is a BEAST. He didn't play like he was coming back from injury. Damn.. We really missed this guy. Pure demon..

Marcelo is getting back to his absolute best. This is his best game since his injury. Just a lil more from him esp his crosses and passes and he's all set.

Caesemiro was superb. He didn't play the role of a psuedo attacking midfielder today which has been causing us all sorts of problems of recent. He was rooted in DmF role today, cutting off passes, and killing counterattacks prematurely before they could even bear fruition. Solid stuff.

Kroos. Dammmn. This guy was on another level today. He was playing the role of both holding and attacking midfielder. He really dealt with them and I absolutely loved those deep runs he kept making in the left wing of Atletico,s half. I love this new Kroos.

Modric. My man of the match. It's not often you see Modric imposing himself not only a playmaker but also as a DmF. He was Caesemiro 2.0 throughout the game.

Isco. Solid solid performance as usual but made some really really unnecessary dribbles. He had a really great game though. Isoc has come to stay in our team. If he can learn to avoid some unnecessary touches and dribbles, and learn to focus more on assists, I see a ballon d'or.

Ronaldo. Should have done better with those two chances. Very very poor first touch.

Benzeema. Wore Harry potter's black garment and became invincible throughout the game.

Our performance was solid. The goals just didn't come because we have no striker. We need a striker in January. Cos me ayam tired of this play well but no goal wahala.

Is as if you took this out of me.

You have spoken well. You sound very intelligent man and yes you are
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
I'm not saying it's possible but if we are more focused in our game, we will bounce back. Barcelona can't go the season unbeaten.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ksslib:

you nailed it. Benzema was invisible through out. Cristiano missed some wonderful chances but his free kick was superb, I'm not taking anything away from oblak, he made us work extra and still stood his ground. Sometimes I wonder if benzema, Perez and zizou signed a life deal. Even a kid knows his a flop. Zizou showed how partial he was by choosing him over morata and also selling the other guy away to Lyon for just £8m. We really need a striker and a goalkeeper come January.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
miremoses:
I'm not saying it's possible but if we are more focused in our game, we will bounce back. Barcelona can't go the season unbeaten.
j

Ermmm.... But we are 10 points ahead na!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by laPULGA: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
HMM
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by laPULGA: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
miremoses:

we will lose points,and so will you. the thing is that we still have margin for error,YOU DONT.

you should be more woried about valencia ATM
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2017
miremoses:
you nailed it. Benzema was invisible through out. Cristiano missed some wonderful chances but his free kick was superb, I'm not taking anything away from oblak, he made us work extra and still stood his ground. Sometimes I wonder if benzema, Perez and zizou signed a life deal. Even a kid knows his a flop. Zizou showed how partial he was by choosing him over morata and also selling the other guy away to Lyon for just £8m. We really need a striker and a goalkeeper come January.

Zidane is starting to show that he is a very partial and sentimental coach.

His sacking will.be caused by none other than himself.

His squad selection is same.
His substitution is same.
Even his pre and post match conferences is same.

Agreed Benzema has served the club but selling off Morata and then Mariano with no reasonable replacement shows he did not want competition for Kareem.

Sold off James and bought Ceballos and still ends up keeping him on the bench just as he did to Rodriguez.

will always play Asensio and Vasquez as subs.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2017
miremoses:

Honestly we can't win the league again.

It will take an Armageddon to happen to Barca for us to win.

Imagine Paulinho having more goals than our strikers combined.

Worse is the first 11 will burn out with the constant usage from Zidane.

Am pretty sure it will be the same 11 that played ATM that will play Apoel tonight. With same substitution.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2017
laPULGA:

we will lose points,and so will you. the thing is that we still have margin for error,YOU DONT.

you should be more woried about valencia ATM

We don't even have margin again.
What we have is negative margin.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2017
usbcable:

Zidane is starting to show that he is a very partial and sentimental coach.

His sacking will.be caused by none other than himself.

His squad selection is same.
His substitution is same.
Even his pre and post match conferences is same.

Agreed Benzema has served the club but selling off Morata and then Mariano with no reasonable replacement shows he did not want competition for Kareem.

Sold off James and bought Ceballos and still ends up keeping him on the bench just as he did to Rodriguez.

will always play Asensio and Vasquez as subs.

you know what's funny, is that benzema hasn't scored a goal in 279 days in CL. and funny as it seems, zizou will start him ahead of asensio. I just hope asensio doesn't force a move away from Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2017
miremoses:
you know what's funny, is that benzema hasn't scored a goal in 279 days in CL. and funny as it seems, zizou will start him ahead of asensio. I just hope asensio doesn't force a move away from Madrid.
[s]Check your facts pls,the equaliser against Napoli? First Leg[/s]

279 days already?Time waits for no one!!!

I don't even know the hype on Asensio(seriously I was on that train earlier but I have been humbled and would gladly take all my hype back) because to me he offers nothing different except for his long shots.

Bale over him when he's back fit,would even start Kovacic,Ceballos and Mayoral ahead
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by laPULGA: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2017
hardeycute:
Check your facts pls,the equaliser against Napoli? First Leg

I don't even know the hype on Asensio(seriously I was on that train earlier but I have been humbled and would gladly take all my hype back) because to me he offers nothing different except for his long shots.

Bale over him when he's back fit,would even start Kovacic,Ceballos and Mayoral ahead

so now you finally acknowledge that dembouz,mbappe,pulisic,sane,jesus gabriel and even rashford is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the long short merchant assensio.
isoriat kontinue

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.