Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160820 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2018
Pls let UEFA give us Roma next, we have tried abeg. PSG, then Juve, shey they want to kill us grin. Pair Bayern with Liverpool to make this thing fair na. Btw, we love you penaldo grin.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2018
Krasid:
Pls let UEFA give us Roma next, we have tried abeg. PSG, then Juve, shey they want to kill us grin. Pair Bayern with Liverpool to make this thing fair na. Btw, we love you penaldo grin.
lol. The only thing we Need to sought out first is set pieces. Those Romans are huge and tall.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Miremoses1:
lol. The only thing we Need to sought out first is set pieces. Those Romans are huge and tall.
Apart from our two short full backs and Modric, we also have tall players too, so this shouldn't be a problem.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sotall(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Night robbery

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
sotall:
Night robbery
The screen shot you took was from the replays.

Guy gonbuy DSTV or GoTV or Star times and stop watching on social media or viewing centers

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sotall(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
usbcable:

The screen shot you took was from the replays.

Guy gonbuy DSTV or GoTV or Star times and stop watching on social media or viewing centers

Leave the messenger and attack the message
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
sotall:

Leave the messenger and attack the message

For the message;

The time of the incidence was before 3 minutes injury time.

Hence the angle of the frame displayed.

For the messenger;

Try to rationalise things more before social media puts you into trouble

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
They should just give us Roma.
Just like someone said earlier. Liverpool and Bayern can sort things out the keep
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Miremoses1:
They should just give us Roma.
Just like someone said earlier. Liverpool and Bayern can sort things out the keep

When is the draw? Friday abi?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
LosVikingos:

When is the draw? Friday abi?
yup.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Real Madrid, against the rest of the world

I understand the Madridistas who are disgusted.

I understand that it hurts to defend the epic fight of this team, especially when half the world is against you.

I understand that they don't understand why the controversy is only viral when referee decisions favour their own interests and not when they harm them.

I understand that they are perplexed at a celebration that makes them look bad.

I understand that they ask why no one is talking about the disallowed goal from Isco, which would have made it 1-1, and was as debatable as the penalty on Lucas Vazquez.

I understand their amazement at checking the arguments of the famous, some who called it the 'robbery of the century.'

Even the most accredited analysts, who don't usually comment on these issues from their pedestal, suggested that the penalty was not something "you call at that time," as if the game somehow deserved extra time.

It is disheartening, of course, to see football people overlook football when it suits them.

I understand how the [Estadio Santiago] Bernabeu fans can get upset when those heavy accusations are not used in other European matches which are as controversial, or more so.

Then, only football and values are talked about.

I understand Madridista's who are offended because it is tiring to defend a team that walks in the brain of others like a worm.

Against that, against obsessions, it is difficult to fight.

Manchester City are eliminated and their coach remembers a Madrid match last year.

Arturo Vidal paid more attention to the match at the Bernabeu than to that of his own team, Bayern Munich.

And so on.

I understand the Madridista who is upset with his team despite qualifying for the semifinals for the eighth consecutive time, and perhaps this is what generates so much anger, not the penalty.

I understand that the Madridista does not tolerate everything and that intolerable things happened at the Bernabeu.

I understand the anger because Madrid never had to put themselves in this situation of maximum risk; but football is a mystery.

Even the biggest teams can disappoint, and we've seen it this week.

I understand that the Madridista asks a lot of their team, even more than mere qualification.

The demand is always at the maximum because the twelfth Champions League is history and not worth the glory anymore.

I understand that the Madridista must know that there are always bad matches and that this consists of surviving even horrible nights where your opponent is better, more intense and is more effective.

I understand that Juventus, a gigantic rival, also played well.

I understand that by devaluing the performance in Turin, the fan cheated himself about the possibilities of the great Italian champion who Madrid have not eliminated since the 80s.

I understand that the Madridista must be confused with so much criticism, even though the call was correct and logical for what happened.

You may end up wondering if in fact the team you love so much is qualified or eliminated.

I understand that life is the same, that it is Madrid and its people who will always walk alone.

#copied

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:14am On Apr 13, 2018
We are playing Malaga
While Valencia is playing Barca

As long as we beat Malaga, am okay.

I just only hope someone wins the other match and no draw is played.

Valencia win means Barca unbeaten run ends
Barca win means we go back to 3rd spot

cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 6:22am On Apr 13, 2018
Don't be surprised if UEFA actually gives us Bayern.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Eyedea:
lol. Who else will they give us. This people don't want us to progress. Imagine getting Tottenham and Dortmund in group stage, as if it wasn't enough, they gave us psg. As if it wasn't enough they gave us juventus.

If we get Bayern, then surely Liverpool are in the finals.

Let them give us Roma(although they arr tough) so Bayern and Liverpool will sought themselves out.

#halamadrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2018
usbcable:
We are playing Malaga
While Valencia is playing Barca

As long as we beat Malaga, am okay.

I just only hope someone wins the other match and no draw is played.

Valencia win means Barca unbeaten run ends
Barca win means we go back to 3rd spot

cool
I bet this barka dogs will be biting their hands because they will surely beat Valencia. But they wouldn't like us to climb to 3rd place.

They have two option, let Valencia win and we remain 4th.

Or beat Valencia and give us a free pass.

BTW, let's not underrate malaga please.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by tshabalala: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2018
I just downloaded Opera News and got ₦50 of free airtime. You can get the same here https://lucky-ams.op-mobile.opera.com/share/q7memn?source=other
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2018
Hala Madrid!!!

Anticipating the draw
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
I bet this barka dogs will be biting their hands because they will surely beat Valencia. But they wouldn't like us to climb to 3rd place.

They have two option, let Valencia win and we remain 4th.

Or beat Valencia and give us a free pass.

BTW, let's not underrate malaga please.

The good thing is there match comes first.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2018
ATM vs arsenal. Costa and co should make this happen
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
okay Bayern again

Vidal time for revenge
grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
We are in the finals!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
This really isn't a draw anymore. It's a selection.

There were reports Roma already had reference to playing Liverpool on their website way before the draw.

Anyway we meet the old foes again. Our players should be rested enough. Bayern have won their league and they have lots of players who've had enough rest this season to run at us for 180+ minutes without fatigue.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
We all knew Bayern will be our opponent. UEFA wants us out, but we are not moving.

#intothefinal
#APorLA13
#halamadrid

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
We all knew Bayern will be our opponent. UEFA wants us out, but we are not moving.

#intothefinal
#APorLA13
#halamadrid

grin grin grin

It's because we already have a B2B. Mk UCL no kon b lyk German, Italian, and French leagues wen only 1 team dey win.

But we no send. We'd win this one. Then open the check book and splash to reinforce this team, make treble for sure next year.

Anybody wen no lyk am, mk e boil stone.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
We must win this UCL...

Oh Lord please o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chai, these people really want us out. UEFA should rename the UCL trofeo Real madrid or something if we end up winning the trophy.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
LordAdam16:

grin grin grin

It's because we already have a B2B. Mk UCL no kon b lyk German, Italian, and French leagues wen only 1 team dey win.

But we no send. We'd win this one. Then open the check book and splash to reinforce this team, make treble for sure next year.

Anybody wen no lyk am, mk e boil stone.

-Lord
grin , thank god we are playing away first. Bayern are on the edge of winning treble. We need to spoil show for them.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
grin , thank god we are playing away first. Bayern are on the edge of winning treble. We need to spoil show for them.

Exactly. Let them manage their double. It's not too much to ask.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Barcelona VS juventus. Who will get to the finals?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
Barcelona VS juventus. Who will get to the finals?

as everywhere don dy cool u nr like am

if Madrid mistakenly lose eh undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TalabiAudu: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
Neimar:

as everywhere don dy cool u nr like am

if Madrid mistakenly lose eh undecided

grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Eyedea:

I excepted this too.
Since round of 16 we've been getting difficult draws;

PSG
JUVENTUS
now BAYERN cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.