Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1145587 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2018
That Bayern fan is madd sha

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
LosVikingos:
Bayern Munich actually bottled alot of chances that would have got them into the final but they only want to hold the m12 hand ball responsible for their loss cheesy

You should throw your front three away already

3 big players dropping disaster class at a time is bad.

Especially ribery running at our defense without a plan of finishing what he started, he come be like watching an inexperience 17 years old guy playing.

If not for our James grin

And as Miremoses1 said, he should pack his load kia kia abeg

Isco Kova James our midfield future. tongue
if not for James, that Bayern midfield is rubbish. He should start coming home abeg. Or better still loan him to a smaller team like Roma grin if you know what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
Miremoses1:
if not for James, that Bayern midfield is rubbish. He should start coming home abeg. Or better still loan him to a smaller team like Roma grin if you know what I mean.
James has always been and will always be a prolific attacking midfielder.

Problem is doing his bit defensively.

Kroos is having same issue with defending but at least he makes the effort or acts like it rather.

James does little defending and I hope he comes back but who will be leaving is the question

Kroos
Modric
Casemiro
Kovacic
Llorente
Ceballos

We did not need Ceballos except he is shipped out too.

Problem is Modric getting old but has so far been judiciously used by Zidane hence him giving us fine wine performances everytime

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

2 offside goals? undecided at what time of the match?

Abeg bros go siddon and enjoy your L as they say

2 offside goals in extra time when Bayern was leading 2-1 last season. You cheat so much that you even forgot so many
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

You no well

We have had our own fair share of calls against us even in yesterdays match.

Agreed the penalty was a BIG one but it has happened in favor of every team =including bayern

What are the calls that went against you yesterday. Give us examples, Na person wey wan lie go say his evidence dey heaven
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On May 02, 2018
monerozi5590:
Since you have refused to give us the praises we so deserved, no problem.
This Madrid team will go down in history as the best team in this era.

Kudos to UEFA and to the referees. Kassai and Cakir should be your captain and vice captain
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2018
Roma 0-1 Liverpool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

2 offside goals in extra time when Bayern was leading 2-1 last season. You cheat so much that you even forgot so many
We were already winning and you were already a man down.

And it was only the Marcelo to Ronaldo goal that can be contested which other one.

I even recall Robben fooling the referee to get a penalty call in same match.

You don dey old bros
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

What are the calls that went against you yesterday. Give us examples, Na person wey wan lie go say his evidence dey heaven

All the hard tackles that were waived away.

The referee extending the injury time to over 6minutes despite the assistant saying 5minutes more.

Instead of looking at your strikers profligacy you hide behind the misplaced handball that can be contested as the reason for your loss.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

We were already winning and you were already a man down.

And it was only the Marcelo to Ronaldo goal that can be contested which other one.

I even recall Robben fooling the referee to get a penalty call in same match.

You don dey old bros

Na you don dey old if you cant remember what happened last year. Well you cheat so much that you cant even keep track anymore

You were not winning. Bayern was leading 2-1 and it was 3-3 aggregates

Until Ronaldo scored 2 goals from offside position making it 6-3 on the night

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

All the hard tackles that were waived away.

The referee extending the injury time to over 6minutes despite the assistant saying 5minutes more.

Instead of looking at your strikers profligacy you hide behind the misplaced handball that can be contested as the reason for your loss.

WHich hard tackles? Extra time was given that was when one of your players fell claiming he pulled a muscle and wasted 1 minute which made the ref extend time

Despite our profligacy the ref still handed you a handball call for penalty which he ddidnt blow
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:52pm On May 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Kudos to UEFA and to the referees. Kassai and Cakir should be your captain and vice captain

Lol. We won them at their backyard, he said them (Bayern) should have been given a penalty.
We drew them at our backyard, he said them (Bayern) should have been given a penalty.

Dayo crying for penalty like a child crying for breast milk.

Dayo always looking for excuses when his team lost.

Lemme leave Dayo with this quote... If you dance on water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On May 02, 2018
monerozi5590:

Lol. We won them at their backyard, he said them (Bayern) should have been given a penalty.
We drew them at our backyard, he said them (Bayern) should have been given a penalty.

Lemme leave Dayo with this quote... If you dance on water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.

When you win without flaws no one will complain but that concept is foreign to UEFAdrid. Ref assistance is constant
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

When the same Kassai was awarding Your team Bayern a dubious Penalty in 2012 semi final at the Bernebau you were happy and applauded him.
That fraudulent penalty levelled the scores taking the games to penalties. Which we lost sadly. He was your hero abi your memory short circuit?

Suddenly you accuse him just because his call did not favor you.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na you don dey old if you cant remember what happened last year. Well you cheat so much that you cant even keep track anymore

You were not winning. Bayern was leading 2-1 and it was 3-3 aggregates

Until Ronaldo scored 2 goals from offside position making it 6-3 on the night

So from 3-3 Ronaldo scores 2 goals and it turns to 6-3
Boda Dayo eti dagba emo maths mo. How will 3+2 equals 5 grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2018
monerozi5590:

He forgot they don't have a penaldo to score the penalty's sef

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 9:09pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

When the same Kassai was awarding Your team Bayern a dubious Penalty in 2012 semi final at the Bernebau you were happy and applauded him.
That fraudulent penalty levelled the scores taking the games to penalties. Which we lost sadly. He was your hero abi your memory short circuit?

Suddenly you accuse him just because his call did not favor you.

This was the penalty Kassai awarded Madrid in that same game in 2012. If you have forgotten due to old age many of us remember

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

So from 3-3 Ronaldo scores 2 goals and it turns to 6-3
Boda Dayo eti dagba emo maths mo. How will 3+2 equals 5 grin

3-3 Ronaldo scored 2 offside and Asensio scored one last goal. You have forgotten so many ojoros because you do it regularly
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

This was the penalty Kassai awarded Madrid in that same game in 2012. If you have forgotten due to old age many of us remember

So for your mind that no be penalty. Its only a nitwit brain dead person that will say that wasn't a penalty

Since you sabi do gif do that of the penalty he awarded your Bayern.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

3-3 Ronaldo scored 2 offside and Asensio scored one last goal. You have forgotten so many ojoros because you do it regularly
You said Ronaldo scored 2 goals to.make it 6-3 how did Asensio turn up I. The equation?

O I forgot you just got jigged back to reality or your error in calculation
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin some are still wailing.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

So for your mind that no be penalty. Its only a nitwit brain dead person that will say that wasn't a penalty

Since you sabi do gif do that of the penalty he awarded your Bayern.

I always assumed you were a reasonable person before, If you want to call names know that I will serve you pound for pound.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

You said Ronaldo scored 2 goals to.make it 6-3 how did Asensio turn up I. The equation?

O I forgot you just got jigged back to reality or your error in calculation

The scores was 3-3 until Kassai gave Vidal a phoney red card and 2 offside goals to Ronaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

I always assumed you were a reasonable person before, If you want to call names know that I will serve you pound for pound.
As if I give a hoot

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2018
The last team to beat Real in a UCL final was Liverpool as far back as 1981.

I pray history does not repeat itself.

APorLa13

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2018
Liverpool felt the pressure tonight.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

As if I give a hoot
You see your life? grin

When I dey congratulate una for winning the UCL already, you dey yab me.
When I tell you say una go go pass Bayern. By fire by force(albeit ref help grin), you dey yab me.

Anyway, congrats again for getting to another final.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2018
sebod:

You see your life? grin

When I dey congratulate una for winning the UCL already, you dey yab me.
When I tell you say una go go pass Bayern. By fire by force(albeit ref help grin), you dey yab me.

Anyway, congrats again for getting to another final.
Tenkiu sir.

Bet deeeep down ain't too sure of winning the final.

Marcelo vs Salah is a no brainer. Mane vs Nacho maybe better.

Only Firminho I think we have fully covered.

APorLa13.

BTW

We got the referee favorable call yesterday but not on other days.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

Tenkiu sir.

Bet deeeep down ain't too sure of winning the final.

Marcelo vs Salah is a no brainer. Mane vs Nacho maybe better.

Only Firminho I think we have fully covered.

APorLa13.

BTW

We got the referee favorable call yesterday but not on other days.
the early you stop saying this, the better. Already losing hope even before the finals. Wtf!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2018
Miremoses1:
the early you stop saying this, the better. Already losing hope even before the finals. Wtf!

The front 3 of Liverpool are fast feets.

Marcelo can't run any longer neither can Carvajal. Only Nacho and Varane can run.

That said if we keep them in front view and don't allow then run behind our defence we are safe.

This time around our main problem is well covered. The problem am referring to is defending crosses.

At least we will have yo worry less of that.

So my saying not too sure is because Liverpool won't stay back to defend they will come out attacking.
Secondly Klooop will want this badly to cement his status in Europe.

I trust in my team but defensively we are suspect still.

#APorLa13
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

Marcelo can't run any longer neither can Carvajal. Only Nacho and Varane can run.

That said if we keep them in front view and don't allow then run behind our defence we are safe.

This time around our main problem is well covered. The problem am referring to is defending crosses.

So my saying not too sure is because Liverpool won't stay back to defend they will come out attacking.

#APorLa13
we are way better defensively than Liverpool. But in terms of pushing attacks, they are good, they are all young and agile. Mańe, fermino and salah are in that 25 bracket. Ronaldo, benzema and bale are all in their 30's.

Our midfield will outclass them.

The only problem here is that right wing. I just hope Marcelo shows up in top form.

We are winning come 26th.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam: 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
usbcable:

#APorLa13

If we take our chances and not have any brain farts at the back, we'd manage the final comfortably.

The issue is that we make defensive errors in every match these days. And Liverpool are a team that can punish said errors.

The way out is the Barca way, keep possession, control the midfield, and take our chances. Unsettle the amateurs who haven't been to any UCL final nor faced any traditional heavyweight this season.

We buried PSG, Juve, and Bayern. We should take out our annoyance on the YNWA crowd for all the close calls.

We should concentrate less on our misgivings at the back and focus on our unparalleled strengths. Liverpool has 3 attackers. We have 10.

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.