Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160929 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2018
it is finished
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2018
*jumping**
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2018
Real Madrid have won the Champions League for the third season in a row!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 9:42pm On May 26, 2018
Zidane. Just going about his biz jejely. Successful as a player, successful as a coach. Can't fault it.

MOTM: Bale.

Congratulations RM.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:43pm On May 26, 2018
F*cking pretenders trying to unseat the Emperor of Europe.

Now let's start tasting the salty tears from Catalonia. Madrid is Europe's Football Capital!

Blown away my a$$!

Congrats Bale!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2018
We are championsss

Celebration incoming

cool cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2018
LordAdamX:

Now let's start tasting the salty tears from Catalonia. Madrid is Europe's Football Capital!

Blown away my a$$!

Congrats Bale!

-Lord
zizou's gamble worked. F##k!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2018
I heard one useless Neimar has fainted
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:47pm On May 26, 2018
monerozi5590:
Bale practically won us the match. CR7 what is wrong with you.

Really?

It sucks he didn't get a goal. He could have placed the header better (although it was offside), wasn't fast enough with the sitter, and Bale could've passed that clear ball to him (even though I understand his reason to go alone. Then there's that id*ot that came on the pitch on the extra added minute.

As I said earlier. A CR7 goal is a bonus. Happy it was Bale who stepped up.

The same Bale you said is "miles" behind Salah!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2018
engrMikemd:
some will still faint tonight. Useless barka dogs.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2018
Ubscable. Do something na. Change the name of the thread cool cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2018
LordAdamX:

You should check these stats:

Yet our buddy Zidane started Benz. The only barely reasonable reason for picking Benz over Bale is that Bale is more of an impact player than Benz, so theoretical he is the better player to come off the bench than Benz. But who knows what the scoreline would be by the 60-65 minutes when he typically makes his change?

As I said, a gamble. Hopefully it pays off and we can forget this bad feeling we're having now.

Such as?

Isco roams. And with Benzema playing, it will almost certainly morph into a diamond when the whistle goes off. Plus I wasn't advocating for Isco to be on the bench, maybe you got the wrong message from my comment.

I'd have preferred a 4-4-2 with Ronaldo and Bale upfront. Can't remember the last time we had such an in-form Bale. Then we have him just in time for the final that'd save our season and make history, and Zidane chooses to keep him on the bench?

At this rate, you have to wonder if the new striker we're about to buy wouldn't still be second fiddle to Benz assuming he stays. The obsession with the BBC was Ancelotti's undoing. Let's hope for our hearts sake, Zidane's obsession with the CR7-Benz partnership doesn't become Zidane's undoing.

-Lord
And the gambler was justified again.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:49pm On May 26, 2018
Miremoses1:
zizou's gamble worked. F##k!

Like a charm!

The belief in him and the team was worth it. I couldn't have imagined it going any better. And the 3-1 scoreline flatters Liverpool, we had enough chances to bury them with a heavier scoreline.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2018
this is how you win a champions league
you beat the champions of France then beat the champions of Italy then beat the champions of Germany
then you conquer Europe, we are kings of Europe

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2018
FBS:
Oga usbcable,I salutes o.

I don't even know the title to change the thread to again.

How Russia nah
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Odunharry(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2018
Congrats Madrid on DECIMOTERCERA

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:51pm On May 26, 2018
usbcable:

And the gambler was justified again.

I wouldn't use justified. I'd use "paid off."

Not to take anything away from Zidane, but surely you understand why everyone was pissed at the selection.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 9:51pm On May 26, 2018
engrMikemd:

just cause I nr dy support ur team I dy useless

smh
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2018
monerozi5590:
Casemiro is hiding behind players. He is afraid to receive the ball.

He was and of I king purely Sshit tonight.
Loosing possesion, passing to opponents total disaster.
angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2018
and ofcourse to bale king of finals baba bale
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 9:52pm On May 26, 2018
Ramos e nr go beta 4 u angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2018
haymekus:
Stupid club

Always trying to injure their opponents during the match
Ramos now officially public enemy number one in Egypt and the world
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2018
usbcable:

How Russia nah
How about three-peat
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:54pm On May 26, 2018
usbcable:

He was and of I king purely Sshit tonight.
Loosing possesion, passing to opponents total disaster.
angry

Seriously, he was almost as bad as Karius. No Liverpool player, aside Karius, played as badly as he did.

F*cking disgrace. In a CL Final. I expect Kovac to start getting more game time at his expense as it seems he doesn't want to snap back from whatever dreamland he stepped into.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 9:54pm On May 26, 2018
usbcable:

How Russia nah
3 years in a row. No need to write or change title. When you know, you know. Perennial UCL Champions. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:55pm On May 26, 2018
usbcable:

Ramos now officially public enemy number one in Egypt and the world

Like he cares. He paid his Karma in advance.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2018
FBS:
Ramos one of the 3 things I don't like about RM. Very dirty player.

You can fancy RM to win it now.

Ramos just made more bad boy reputation for himself.

Don't envy him at all.

Sad for Salah
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2018
FBS:
And that is one of the reasons I can't stand Ramos.y'all happy now? cheesy

Not at all sad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2018
FBS:
Told usbcable Bale was a bargain at that price. What.A.player. Attack and goal minded and a clean player.

Credits to Zidane for the substitution.

Egbon
I don't agree tey tey bah.

Since La Decima.

I feel sad that Zidane chooses to play Vasquez and Asensio ahead of him.

Good thing he proved him wrong today
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2018
Neimar:

just cause I nr dy support ur team I dy useless
smh
no offense though
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2018
LordAdamX:

Blown away my a$$!

Congrats Bale!

-Lord

Where is Neimar? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2018
Congratulations. You worked for it, so earned and deserve it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.