Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160966 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 1:10am On May 27, 2018
confistified:
they have totally failed him... How can Ronaldo be the 4th highest earner in the world of football... Messi earns more than him with almost $15,000,000. That's terrible
that is why he is trying to get attention on this special night
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 1:19am On May 27, 2018
madrid5:
failed him how

They said they'd offer him an improved wage before Cardiff. Then they said last summer. They didn't. Instead the club made a 140m euro offer for Mbappe; which Mbappe rejected (a senior PSG exec confirmed in an interview earlier this month).

In Nov 2017, after the Tottenham defeat, he said he wouldn't renew if the offer wasn't good enough. He's told Flo and other senior members he's leaving at the season's end months back. Yet Flo decided to ignore his demand, but has apparently sourced funds for a 220m euro Neymar buy.

Messi - 40m
Neymar - 35m
Ronaldo - 21m

The gap is too wide for a GOAT who has won the UCL 3 times in a row, scoring the most goals every season. This is a player who has a $1b Nike deal. He has won everything there is to win, is in the last few years of his career. Pay him or tell him he isn't needed anymore. Don't toy with him like he is in servitude, because you put a 1b euro release clause in his contract.

And then try to make him the bad guy by forcing him to make statements like these when we should be celebrating.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 1:28am On May 27, 2018
madrid5:
that is why he is trying to get attention on this special night

If they didn't want him to use this special night as a platform to voice his displeasure, they should have done the right thing and given him a deserved raise before the final. Like way before the final. Like after the Cardiff final.

He is not beholden to anyone. Earlier this season when he wasn't in form, the majority of Madridistas in a poll asked the club to sell him. Flo used that as an excuse (plus the media sh*t about his decline) to stifle his raise. Let's not even talk about the fans' gaffe. He knows Flo will not hesitate to give him the Casillas treatment if it fits his plan. Because that's how this is playing out.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 1:52am On May 27, 2018
Yonce:

Back to Back to Back
thought of dis too buh felt it would b too clumsy. buh any is OK for me as long there's "king of Europe".

Hala Madrid!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 5:29am On May 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
I'm stil hungry.

APorLA14 next season cool

You know how it tastes like, now you want to have more... You don spoil cheesy... Even me grin

AporLa13

Hala Madrid!!!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 5:37am On May 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
it's seems CR7 will leave to. I don't know what's happening.

The way he sounded in his post match speech
yeah I saw that too, we be to start looking for replacements for our old players before we end up like inter

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2018
WORD FOR WORD TRANSLATION OF THE RONALDO INTERVIEW

Q: Was this perhaps the hardest final?

CR7: All of the finals are hard. We knew that Liverpool were going to go hard. All English teams usually do, but we’re the just winners.

Q: Whose *Chilena* was better, yours or Gareth’s?

CR7: Doesn’t matter! What matters is we’ve made history!! That’s the most important thing!

Q: This winning project, with you spearheading it, needs to continue

CR7: Right now I need to enjoy this moment. Later in the coming days I’ll give an answer to fans, who have always been at my side. It’s been really wonderful to be part of Real, in the next few days I’ll talk more, ok?

Q: This sounds like a Goodbye??

CR7: Nah, no. I just want to enjoy with my friends right now, in the next days I’ll give a definitive answer.

Q: Tell us something optimistic at least!

CR7: Just enjoy the moment! We’ve made history, that’s what we wanted to do. A particular player’s future isn’t important right now. What is important is that we’ve made history!

Q: I’ll give you the mic so you can tell the fans something optimistic.

CR7: Thank you to all of the fans!! We’ve made history and we’re very happy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:37am On May 27, 2018
He did not say he was leaving.

We need to.move away fro. The he said she said my friends friend heard him say interview interpretations.

Especially tabloids looking for their next meals

APorLa14 grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2018
Dear madridistas

What do you think of the title thread?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2018
usbcable:
He did not say he was leaving.

We need to.move away fro. The he said she said my friends friend heard him say interview interpretations.

Especially tabloids looking for their next meals

APorLa14 grin
Aporla14 n 15 here we come gringringrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2018
usbcable:
Dear madridistas
superb!!!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Viking007(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2018
Eyedea:
Bale can leave sha, I won't mind but he should take benzema with him
These are the two young lethal forwards we've got. Bale just wants more game time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Viking007(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
it's seems CR7 will leave to. I don't know what's happening.

The way he sounded in his post match speech
Well, to be honest I think now will be the best time for him to leave. His performance seems to be on a downward slope.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 8:20am On May 27, 2018
chusks:
Aporla14 n 15 here we come gringringrin
Aporla16 we are on our way grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:23am On May 27, 2018
Viking007:
Well, to be honest I think now will be the best time for him to leave. His performance seems to be on a downward slope.

Cristiano leave Madrid?? shocked

Remember when his performance was on a downward spiral last year? Who'd have thought he'd still amass 44 goals for club and country by the end of the season.

Personally I feel he's only lost his drive and if he finds his motivation and passion again then he'll pick form as usual. This is Ronaldo, never write him off. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Viking007(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2018
I just love this comment, very very true. cheesy

#AddictedToSuccess.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Viking007(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2018
Yonce:

Cristiano leave Madrid?? shocked

Remember when his performance was on a downward spiral last year? Who'd have thought he'd still amass 44 goals for club and country by the end of the season.

Personally I feel he's only lost his drive and if he finds his motivation and passion again then he'll pick form as usual. This is Ronaldo, never write him off. undecided
It's the age. He's not getting younger and it's beginning to show. I'm a huge fan of his, just needed to say the truth though it's sad. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2018
LosVikingos:

You know how it tastes like, now you want to have more... You don spoil cheesy... Even me grin

AporLa13

Hala Madrid!!!
yeye grin . I need more.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2018
usbcable:
Dear madridistas

nice one ubscable. Better start thinking of another name for next season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2018
Viking007:
he aren't leaving. ronaldo is Madrid, madrid is Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 8:42am On May 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
yeye grin . I need more.

We are madridstas, we deserve more.

cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2018
LordAdamX:

They said they'd offer him an improved wage before Cardiff. Then they said last summer. They didn't. Instead the club made a 140m euro offer for Mbappe; which Mbappe rejected (a senior PSG exec confirmed in an interview earlier this month).

In Nov 2017, after the Tottenham defeat, he said he wouldn't renew if the offer wasn't good enough. He's told Flo and other senior members he's leaving at the season's end months back. Yet Flo decided to ignore his demand, but has apparently sourced funds for a 220m euro Neymar buy.

Messi - 40m
Neymar - 35m
Ronaldo - 21m

The gap is too wide for a GOAT who has won the UCL 3 times in a row, scoring the most goals every season. This is a player who has a $1b Nike deal. He has won everything there is to win, is in the last few years of his career. Pay him or tell him he isn't needed anymore. Don't toy with him like he is in servitude, because you put a 1b euro release clause in his contract.

And then try to make him the bad guy by forcing him to make statements like these when we should be celebrating.

-Lord
I liked the way he spoke his mind yesterday, if he didn't say that publicly, the board might still not give him a pay rise.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2018
LosVikingos:

We are madridstas, we deserve more.

cheesy
true talk cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 8:49am On May 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
true talk cool

This season is a definition of grass to grace.

Off form to in form.

Lets keep it rolling.. UCL champions kiss

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2018
LosVikingos:

This season is a definition of grass to grace.

Off form to in form.

Lets keep it rolling.. UCL champions kiss
that loss to Tottenham made people believe we won't win again, now see were we are.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KevinDein: 9:31am On May 27, 2018
How does it feel supporting such a despicable team with thugs and cheats like Ramos, genuine question grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KevinDein: 9:33am On May 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
that loss to Tottenham made people believe we won't win again, now see were we are.
Yeah, the referees stepped up their game after that match. Literally took Madrid to finals and then Ramos took it up from their.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2018
KevinDein:

Yeah, the referees stepped up their game after that match. Literally took Madrid to finals and then Ramos took it up from their.
I'm in good mood. Lemme not come for your head.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2018
Even in next 50 years, I doubt any team will win this league back to back to back.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:49am On May 27, 2018
usbcable:
Dear madridistas

Great!

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Devvy4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.