Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160958 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:06pm On May 27, 2018
Viking007:
It's the age. He's not getting younger and it's beginning to show. I'm a huge fan of his, just needed to say the truth though it's sad. embarassed

He has been getting younger for 3 years.

A few bad games and everyone forgets who he truly is undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 12:17pm On May 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
Even in next 50 years, I doubt any team will win this league back to back to back.

Only we, and we only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:18pm On May 27, 2018
I still wish Salah had kept playing. To at least shut people saying "If only Salah was on the pitch"

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:19pm On May 27, 2018

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Viking007(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2018
Yonce:

Ok.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2018
Viking007:
These are the two young lethal forwards we've got. Bale just wants more game time.
If he wants more game time he needs to start showing up a lot
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2018
Yonce:

Look at those numbers! What a beast.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 3:14pm On May 27, 2018
Zizzou has now beaten

Ancelotti
Mourinho
Simeone
Allegri
Hynkes
Valverde
Sampaoli
Emre

And now, Klopp. grin

Yet they say it's luck.

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pkasso(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2018
Congrats to you guys on winning your 3rd CL in a row. Incredible. But I no go lie, you guys had a bit of luck on your side. From the questionable officiating to the injuries to key players of the opposition (Robben, Boateng, Salah) to the WTF errors ( Rafinha, Ulreich and Karius).It was as if some unseen force was behind you guys. I still don't know how you guys survived Bayern. But they say you make your own luck and that ability to suffer and still get the job done is one thing that sets Real apart from the likes of Bayern and Barca.

Abeg, you guys should just leave this thing for the rest of us next season. E don do o! Congrats, again.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2018
pkasso:
Congrats to you guys on winning your 3rd CL in a row. Incredible. But I no go lie, you guys had a bit of luck on your side. From the questionable officiating to the injuries to key players of the opposition (Robben, Boateng, Salah) to the WTF errors ( Rafinha, Ulreich and Karius).It was as if some unseen force was behind you guys. I still don't know how you guys survived Bayern. But they say you make your own luck and that ability to suffer and still get the job done is one thing that sets Real apart from the likes of Bayern and Barca.

Abeg, you guys should just leave this thing for the rest of us next season. E don do o! Congrats, again.

Bros na one trade mark secret.
LordAdamX.

We need to increase the security levels of this our confidential weapon.

Too many people looking for it.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2018
pkasso:

thank you brother. But even with this trophy, we still need more.

Though we suffered this season, still we got good results. That's just the way we are. We don't need to play the best football to win.

Even if we mistakenly crash out in the group stage next season, I won't be bordered. Cause we have already made history.

Imagine winning the UCL in ur worst season. Not easy.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 4:47pm On May 27, 2018
usbcable:

Bros na one trade mark secret.
LordAdamX.

We need to increase the security levels of this our confidential weapon.

Too many people looking for it.

Don't mind them.

After insulting us, downplaying our achievements, supporting every team that oppose us; they are coming to tell us to leave the UCL for them? How? Why?

Even ATH that we were supporting to win Marseille, that Flo called their President to wish them luck, were hoping we lose.

Make we continue to use luck/black magic/voodoo dey win more trophies. Dem neva c anything.

Funny people! Our confidential weapon dey out of reach both physically and financially.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2018
It's not easy.

Imagine supporting psg, juventus, Bayern and now Liverpool just to get heart broken. This life isn't fair.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2018
Up next, La decimocuarta

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:54pm On May 27, 2018
LordAdamX:

Don't mind them.

After insulting us, downplaying our achievements, supporting every team that oppose us; they are coming to tell us to leave the UCL for them? How? Why?

Even ATH that we were supporting to win Marseille, that Flo called their President to wish them luck, were hoping we lose.

Make we continue to use luck/black magic/voodoo dey win more trophies. Dem neva c anything.

Funny people! Our confidential weapon dey out of reach both physically and financially.

-Lord

Lol... Fans begging already for us to leave our most treasured possession to them. wow! one of the wonders of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:58pm On May 27, 2018
Big Benz was superb last night. I don't think he gave away any possession last night.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by paroh137(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2018
monerozi5590:
Big Benz was superb last night. I don't think he gave away any possession last night.

Last night I kept telling my guy, 'This is why Zizzou plays him'. He has that ability to drop deep just at the right time to get Modric/Kroos/Case out of an intense press. Last night he and Modric had the ball glued to their feet. It's incredible. Also I love how Ronnie carried us from the group stages to the quarter finals, Big Benz took care of semi's, now Bale handled the finals. What's paining me is how Ronaldo chose that time to make his announcement, though I understand his reasons. I imagine Capi was furious lol. All in all, I love this team. Considering the long wait for the decima, it's crazy how they have just been coming like anything. I told someone even if we don't win it again for the next 10 years I won't vex. Guess who lied through his teeth? Hala Madrid!

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2018
Krasid:
Up next, La decimocuarta
can't wait .
Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo: We made history thanks to you who've always supported us

The day after he had angered his Real Madrid teammates and the club's supporters, Cristiano Ronaldo attempted to make amends by saying that Saturday's Champions League win was a happy moment for him.

It was in stark contrast to the words he uttered directly after the final had concluded, which insinuated he wanted to leave.

"Thank you for being here this afternoon," he said from the balcony of the Community headquarters in Puerta del Sol.

"We made history thanks to you who've always supported us.

"It's a happy moment and we are very happy too.

"Hala Madrid!"
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2018
miremoses:
Perez won't sack zidane, why? He brought joy to all Madrid fans in his first two seasons. But now all those praises has gotten to his head. Sold competitive players just to give his babies no competition at all. His cross and nod play style is no more working.
And also the players commitment are no more. No one runs after the ball when he loses it.
If things continue like this till Feb 14th. Hmm, well, I hope things changes before then.
here is a true real Madrid fan cool

cheers to all those who stood by Zidane
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2018
SerVik:
Madrid fans already deactivating? And they are yet to play psg.. A really sad time to be a Madrid fan
where is this wan self

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:18pm On May 27, 2018
MoR2:

here is a true real Madrid fan cool

cheers to all those who stood by Zidane

I don't understand.

Zidane made mistakes in the transfer window and in the first half of the season. Those mistakes cost us the League and Copa del Rey. Things weren't working, and yet he was saying he wouldn't make changes. In the end he made changes. And those changes and an up tick in form won us the UCL.

We are 17 points behind Barca. 17!

Our plan this year was to win a treble. Let's not forget that. So as amazing as the 3 peat is, we shouldn't forget that we made costly mistakes that we paid dearly for, and that we shouldn't repeat this time around.

In fact, right now, I don't envy Zidane and the Board. The task ahead of them is very tough. Most Madridistas have the attention span of a goldfish. Let our first 3 matches of next season be WDL and Barca be WWW, and you'd see how bad the reactions would be.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 10:16pm On May 27, 2018
LordAdamX:

They said they'd offer him an improved wage before Cardiff. Then they said last summer. They didn't. Instead the club made a 140m euro offer for Mbappe; which Mbappe rejected (a senior PSG exec confirmed in an interview earlier this month).

In Nov 2017, after the Tottenham defeat, he said he wouldn't renew if the offer wasn't good enough. He's told Flo and other senior members he's leaving at the season's end months back. Yet Flo decided to ignore his demand, but has apparently sourced funds for a 220m euro Neymar buy.

Messi - 40m
Neymar - 35m
Ronaldo - 21m

The gap is too wide for a GOAT who has won the UCL 3 times in a row, scoring the most goals every season. This is a player who has a $1b Nike deal. He has won everything there is to win, is in the last few years of his career. Pay him or tell him he isn't needed anymore. Don't toy with him like he is in servitude, because you put a 1b euro release clause in his contract.

And then try to make him the bad guy by forcing him to make statements like these when we should be celebrating.

-Lord
Why does it have to be "Pay him or tell him he's not needed anymore?" what happened to his present contract? its not like he's playing for free presently and makes a lot more from image rights than Messi and Neymar

Also you're comparing his wages to that of Messi who held out till his contract was 6 months left to sign? a player that the club members said he's already signed only for him to come out and say no? who they had to pay his father to convince him to sign? a player that has turned bigger than Barcelona as a club and a director was fired simply for saying they won't keep renewing his contract. a player that the club tweeted in support of his tax evasion #weareallmessi? are you comparing Madrid to that immature scum of a club that bends over backwards just because of a single player? Messi alone earns 40% of the entire revenue of Barca in wages and asides that they give him tax free money on top by donating money to the Messi foundation which goes straight to messi's pocket indirectly

we are not Barca, we are bigger and we can't do like them just because some player was able to turn them to his subordinate.

As for Neymar, he was a statement buy who wouldn't have gone to PSG for any other reason than a ludicrous wage accompanied by several other side benefits. PSG also bent over backwards for him although he plays for a state sponsored club with virtually bottomless money who can afford to pay him 30M per week if they want to

I'm against giving him anymore raise, he should honour his contract and leave when exhausted or look for a club that can pay him on par with Messi and ready to fork over hundreds of millions of euros in transfer fee. he's 33, already playing less and less games each season and our revenues aren't increasing, it even decreased last season by 25 whole %

This might sound harsh to say about a club legend but football is still a business and we have to manage our wagebill too or we'd turn to Barca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 10:17pm On May 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
I liked the way he spoke his mind yesterday, if he didn't say that publicly, the board might still not give him a pay rise.

We shouldn't give him a pay raise, he's been playing less and less each season and obviously declined in overall gameplay over the years. He should honour his contract or look for another club to game. we are Madrid and won't bend over for him like Barcelona did for Messi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

We shouldn't give him a pay raise, he's been playing less and less each season and obviously declined in overall gameplay over the years. He should honour his contract or look for another club to game. we are Madrid and won't bend over for him like Barcelona did for Messi
he will get a pay rise. That's it. We still need him. CR7,Marcelo and Ramos are our pillars. We can't lose any of them.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 10:27pm On May 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
he will get a pay rise. That's it. We still need him. CR7,Marcelo and Ramos are our pillars. We can't lose any of them.

I'm against their giving him a pay raise as he just signed a 5 year deal last season or so. do we need him? yes but its not like he's paying for free right now and he's the highest earning footballer in the world in terms of overall income. he's been playing less and less matches compared to before (played only 66% of league games) while earning more and more in wages

He should spend the remaining 3 years and leave, Madrid is bigger than a single player

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:32pm On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Just wow. shocked

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:35pm On May 27, 2018
Wait oh..Most of media are not saying anything about Bale goals and he won us the UCL but about CR7 exit talks.

WTF.. Did CR7 say those words to take the spot light away from Bale?

Seriously, i am not happy with CR7. The timing of his outburst is wrong.

Haba, allow Bale to enjoy his moment biko..

Marca front page is full of CR7 exit talks instead of to be talking about Bale's performance, the goal and how he won us the cup.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ovie56(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Why does it have to be "Pay him or tell him he's not needed anymore?" what happened to his present contract? its not like he's playing for free presently and makes a lot more from image rights than Messi and Neymar

Also you're comparing his wages to that of Messi who held out till his contract was 6 months left to sign. a player that has turned bigger than Barcelona as a club and a director was fired simply for saying they won't keep renewing his contract. a player that the club tweeted in support of his tax evasion #weareallmessi? are you comparing Madrid to that immature scum of a club that bends over backwards just because of a single player? Messi alone earns 40% of the entire revenue of Barca in wages and asides that they give him tax free money on top by donating money to the Messi foundation which goes straight to messi's pocket indirectly

we are not Barca, we are bigger and we can't do like them just because some player was able to turn them to his subordinate.

As for Neymar, he was a statement buy who wouldn't have gone to PSG for any other reason than a ludicrous wage accompanied by several other side benefits. PSG also bent over backwards for him although he plays for a state sponsored club with virtually bottomless money who can afford to pay him 30M per week if they want to

I'm against giving him anymore raise, he should honour his contract and leave when exhausted or look for a club that can pay him on par with Messi and ready to fork over hundreds of millions of euros in transfer fee. he's 33, already playing less and less games each season and our revenues aren't increasing, it even decreased last season by 25 whole %

This might sound harsh to say about a club legend but football is still a business and we have to manage our wagebill too or we'd turn to Barca
I like your last paragraph,football is a business Right? then there something we call time value of money $20 to might be $35 tomorrow or $12 , if the club feel he merit pay rise give him if he's not then tell him to honour his contract or find someone to pay his release clause which no club will
now let me ask you can you put an unhappy Ronaldo on the pitch or will you have him sitting on the bench a whole season

if this is about money I've read that they promised him pay rise since 2016/17 now they want to source fund for Neymar, will he earn less or more than what he's earning at psg my guess is more which means 800-850K I'm telling you players will revolt

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ovie56(m): 10:39pm On May 27, 2018
monerozi5590:
Wait oh..Most of media are not saying anything about Bale goals and he won us the UCL but about CR7 exit talks.

WTF.. Did CR7 say those words to take the spot light away from Bale?

Seriously, i am not happy with CR7. The timing of his outburst is wrong.

Haba, allow Bale to enjoy his moment biko..

Marca front page is full of CR7 exit talks instead of to be talking about Bale's performance, the goal and how he won us the cup.
his agent will disagree as it shows how serious the situation is.. bale also hinted at his own exit too

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 10:43pm On May 27, 2018
Ovie56:
I like your last paragraph,football is a business Right? then there something we call time value of money $20 to might be $35 tomorrow or $12 , if the club feel he merit pay rise give him if he's not then tell him to honour his contract or find someone to pay his release clause which no club will
now let me ask you can you put an unhappy Ronaldo on the pitch or will you have him sitting on the bench a whole season

if this is about money I've read that they promised him pay rise since 2016/17 now they want to source fund for Neymar, will he earn less or more than what he's earning at psg my guess is more which means 800-850K I'm telling you players will revolt

He signed a contract in 16/17 if I recall correctly. if they promised him a raise then they can decide to change their mind based on things that happened afterwards. Like I said he's playing less and less games while earning a lot more than he did when he was playing a lot more

That of Neymar have all been speculations, no official has said anything about them negotiating for Neymar and the news you hear about are borne out of speculations and press asking questions as though the speculations were true

We refused to pay Mbappe 180K a week because it meant only Ramos Bale and Ronaldo would be earning more so we know what we're doing and I trust this board's decisions

However I insist we are not barca that bent over backwards for Messi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:50pm On May 27, 2018
Ovie56:
his agent will disagree as it shows how serious the situation is.. bale also hinted at his own exit too

He should go and discuss that with Perez and his agent if it is that serious like you said. Dude is 34 already and i don't think Perez will give him any pay rise if that is what he is asking for. My own is that the spot light should be on Bale and not on CR7 exit talks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: TheHulk616 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.