Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160910 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
i cant believe this,first zidane now ronaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Neymar or Hazard arrival imminent.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Krasid:
Neymar or Hazard arrival imminent.
with what neymar showed us i n this WC, I don't think he can fill that void left by CR7. No one can.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
with what neymar showed us i n this WC, I don't think he can fill that void left by CR7. No one can.
no one can replace ronaldo but it doesnt mean we shouldnt try

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
He has the potentials. All that is needed is to take away the unnecessary theatrics and showboating. With a little motivation and support, he can lead Madrid to glory; and what better way to get motivated than being a direct replacement for the G.O.A.T.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
If you think Life is hard, try being a Real Madrid Fan.

We lost Zidane and Ronaldo in one season. Something that seemed inconceivable at the beginning of the season cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Varane and France are into the finals. cool wink

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hazard, Mbappe and Neymar. Perez get all the three this summer. I don't care how but just get them.

CR7 thanks for the joy you have given me. Can't forget the 2016 UCL Final when you scored from the spot to win us the title.

Wishing you the very best in your new club.

Hala Madrid.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hazard should come already. He is one player i like very much.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
monerozi5590:
Hazard should come already. He is one player i like very much.
great player and not a diver too, i like him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Krasid:
He has the potentials. All that is needed is to take away the unnecessary theatrics and showboating. With a little motivation and support, he can lead Madrid to glory; and what better way to get motivated than being a direct replacement for the G.O.A.T.
getting neymar is almost impossible. I'm no longer against us getting hazard because we don't have any other option.

I will welcome any player.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
getting neymar is almost impossible. I'm no longer against us getting hazard because we don't have any other option.

I will welcome any player.
Nope.
What of Mbape
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:35am On Jul 11, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo toasts to his successful exit from Real Madrid

The first image of Cristiano Ronaldo as a Juventus player has emerged from his holiday in Greece, where he toasted to his departure from Real Madrid along with key figures in the deal.

Bianconeri president Andrea Agnelli is pictured alongside his new man with the winger's representative, Jorge Mendes, and his lawyer, Carlos Osorio de Castro, also present. The other members in the photograph are workers of Mendes' agency, Gestifute.

The meeting took place in Costa Navarino on Tuesday and involved Ronaldo putting pen to paper on his Juventus contract and making initial plans for his unveiling on Monday, July 16.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:36am On Jul 11, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Nope.
What of Mbape
as things stand, Hazard is the easiest to get.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Breaking: juventus fc is interested in signing Marcelo if Sandro leaves.

They should also buy our president and the club to.smh

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 11, 2018
lol....omo ucl nd laliga drought for real madrid next seaoson grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2018
Miremoses1:

Are they mad?
They should kukuma buy our stadium too. Mtcheeew. Nonsense
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2018
Bushyhair:
lol....omo ucl nd laliga drought for real madrid next seaoson grin

Archived! I'd remind you when we win both next season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2018
That Marcelo news ain't fake..
I'm still nursing my wounds from the GOAT leaving and mow marcelo.

Sad part is marcelo said if CR7 leaves then he leaves and marcelo has been so quiet ever since...

What a time to be a madrid fan cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Miremoses1:

Lol.
Can't blame Juve.

Madrid have used Ronaldo and decided to dump him. They do that to all their legends.

I wanted Ronaldo's last game to be at the Bernabeau, with him being subbed off at the 88th minute and the whole stadium on their feet clapping and cheering him on.
Just like the Lakers did for Kobe Bryant
Or Wizards did for Michael Jordan.

Sad to see him move on. cry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Wishing Modric and his team best of luck tonight.
I really would love to see Modric in the final.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ovie56(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2018
for everyone shouting he didn't deserve a raise I hope you're happy and have no complaints now he even turned down 100 million a year from china

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Yonce:

Lol.
Can't blame Juve.

Madrid have used Ronaldo and decided to dump him. They do that to all their legends.(

No! there are legends that we didn't "dump"
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2018
Ovie56:
for everyone shouting he didn't deserve a raise I hope you're happy and have no complaints now he even turned down 100 million a year from china

I repeat that he didn't! never knew he turned down 100M a year from China but even if he did a player like him can make much more than that while being the face of competitions in Europe than he would in China. he would be forgotten in China which would hurt his endorsements and Ronaldo makes much more from endorsements
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ovie56(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I repeat that he didn't! never knew he turned down 100M a year from China but even if he did a player like him can make much more than that while being the face of competitions in Europe than he would in China. he would be forgotten in China which would hurt his endorsements and Ronaldo makes much more from endorsements
just look at you, Ronaldo is a brand, big brand at that, Juventus rising share capital is a testament to it, forgotten in China? nah I don't think so, I hope you realize Bale's contract would so be renewed and he'll definitely earn more than his current earnings which is like 25K less than what cr7 take at Madrid off people like you won't see anything wrong

I hope you know most of cr7 endorsement are life time?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ovie56:
just look at you, Ronaldo is a brand, big brand at that, Juventus rising share capital is a testament to it, forgotten in China? nah I don't think so, I hope you realize Bale's contract would so be renewed and he'll definitely earn more than his current earnings which is like 25K less than what cr7 take at Madrid off people like you won't see anything wrong

I hope you know most of cr7 endorsement are life time?

Lol! Share capital increasing? what does that mean if none of the shareholders aren't selling? I hope you have a financial advisor? oh! you think it would keep rising? okay wink

Bale's contract isn't ending soon and there's no way he'd get an increase if he keeps appearing in few games. he'll either have to take a paycut or look for a club that'll pay him massive wages to be on the physio's table

As for endorsements, shows how little you know sir
companies that hand over these deals check for popularity and visibility to keep doing it and put clauses to prevent losing if the athlete becomes invisible because what's not seen in showbiz doesn't exist. the designer that owns Neymar put clauses that reduces his earnings if the club he plays for doesn't appear in UCL or if he moves to less popular leagues (I'd give you the sources on that shortly)

Now when you say "Most of CR7's endorsements are lifetime" can you mention 3 of his endorsements asides Nike that are lifetime? since he has hundreds of endorsements and you say most of them are lifetime then it wouldn't be so hard to give 3 examples
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by CuteMadridista: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ovie56, check out the clauses in neymars contract with Nike here

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/81dryo/neymars_contract_with_nike_playing_for_clubs/
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gracias Cristiano!

I think it's a win-win for everyone involved. Now is as good as any time to start the post-Ronaldo RM era.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is now official. Hakimi is now a Dortmund Player. Two years loan deal.
All the best Achraf Hakimi.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mbappe should be the GOAT's replacement not Hazard or Neymar
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
OFFICIAL: Real Madrid full-back Achraf Hakimi joins Dortmund on a two-year loan deal

Goodluck!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.