Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1156046 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
femiti:
Useless club
grin
grin
grin grin grin
wait till tomorrow first b4 u start sampling ur teeth.

hopefulLandlord, the Ronaldo antagonist, what do u make of these incessant show of shame without Cris? After all, who needs Cris?

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nacho offer absolutely nothing offensively. We are missing Marcelo and Carvajal seriously.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Eyedea:
We are a shît team, which kind mumu coach did Perez hire like this.
What magic were you expecting him to perform with this squad?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
chusks:

wait till tomorrow first b4 u start sampling ur teeth.

hopefulLandlord, the Ronaldo antagonist, what do u make of these incessant show of shame without Cris? After all, who needs Cris?

Abeg leave our landlord alone.

Talking of cris now will look like we are worshipping him in his eyes.

We by the way need to look for a solution to this club goal drought.
J Lo was just setup for failure with no replacement striker for him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
we are missing Ronaldo and definitely still gonna miss him for a long time

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
monerozi5590:
Nacho offer absolutely nothing offensively. We are missing Marcelo and Catchall seriously.

We are missing a goal scorer.

Don't you gerrit
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
engrMikemd:
we are missing Ronaldo and definitely still gonna miss him for a long time

You will collect quit notice from the landlord for this post
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
usbcable:

What magic were you expecting him to perform with this squad?
Well with the way we started this season I expected more.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Miremoses1:
grin too much possession and that's all.
Exactly. All that possession and no goals in like 4 straight games. We went from the team that scored in every game to this.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
But on a serious note we now have a team that has gone 4 straight matches with no goal.

We have
Bale
Benz
Asensio
Vasquez
Mariano

Not one of them is doing something meaningful at the moment. Its unfortunate that they keep reminding us of GOAT.

Make this boys step up nah for God's sakes. Its not nice.
Our defensive problem remains perennial but now we have an offensive problem to add to it.

Chai....we don suffer
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin grin grin

No one wants to win la liga this season

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
usbcable:
But on a serious note we now have a team that has gone 4 straight matches with no goal.

We have
Bale
Benz
Asensio
Vasquez
Mariano

Not one of them is doing something meaningful at the moment. Its unfortunate that they keep reminding us of GOAT.

Make this boys step up nah for God's sakes. Its not nice.
Our defensive problem remains perennial but now we have an offensive problem to add to it.

Chai....we don suffer
I kinda think Ziddan foresee this

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
usbcable:

You will collect quit notice from the landlord for this post
4 matches no goal!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Well, I guess this is all we do now. undecided

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:
grin grin grin

No one wants to win la liga this season
Barca never play bros.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Miremoses1:

We did same.thing under ZZ.

Only difference is we were more clinical and we had Ronaldo also.

But nowadays we want who to do it

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Where's your Balon d or contender?

I really do not want to dig up posts

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
usbcable:

Abeg leave our landlord alone.

Talking of cris now will look like we are worshipping him in his eyes

We by the way need to look for a solution to this club goal drought.
J Lo was just setup for failure with no replacement striker for him.

Only biased minds would fail to acknowledge the negative impact Cristiano's exit has on Madrid. Just imagine, four consecutive matches without any win or goal embarassed

I don't blame lope that much, just look at all the possessions we are accruing and yet no bite, no penetration, jux making useless passes anyhow. Clearly, no capable forward.
Something needs to b done asap, can't afford to go trophyless dis season angry

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Who does not know this would happen? Only those who fails to recognise the quality of the GOAT

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
We need scorers not even one... Modric can't do more than his power. Ronaldo was our inspiration, he was the attacking leader, he was the teacher.

With him, you know what to do with the ball. He was the fear factor.

9 straight wins for juve first time in history

4 games without a goal for us says a lot.

The reason is not far fetched if you asked me: Ronaldo

11 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Perez is our problem, simple

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Raalsalghul: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Miremoses1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Very clear we are lacking a goal scorer.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Miremoses1:

Imagine the mighty Madrid parabulating in front of the box without anyone burning down their bleeping net.

This is a very shameful display. Can't remember when last we went back to back to back to back without scoring a goal not even an offside call off. cry

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Games: 4
Wins: 0
Goals Scored: 0

Their worst goal-drought since 1985. (The year that the GOAT was born) grin

Missing
Cristiano
Ronaldo?

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:29am On Oct 07, 2018
We need all the hope we can get at this moment as its really looking bad.

If not for Barca that's faltering too. It should have been 9points ahead.

Well we can argue that even with Ronaldo last season we at some point 16 points behind barca.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:13am On Oct 07, 2018
Well i gat nothing to add here, you all have said my mind, lemme just wait after this international break and we don't start grinding out the result then it's #LopeOut cause i'm sure he's the one that gave Flo p the whole idea of not signing a galatico that he can do it with an average and overated Asensio

Until December is his deadline for me...

Then January i think Flo p should just realize his mistakes and swallow his fxxkinq pride and go force out a galatico from any fxxkinq club, that's my say on this matter.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
We need scorers not even one... Modric can't do more than his power. Ronaldo was our inspiration, he was the attacking leader, he was the teacher.

With him, you know what to do with the ball. He was the fear factor.

9 straight wins for juve first time in history

4 games without a goal for us says a lot.

The reason is not far fetched if you asked me: Ronaldo
simple truth
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2018
FergieRaww:
Well i gat nothing to add here, you all have said my mind, lemme just wait after this international break and we don't start grinding out the result then it's #LopeOut cause i'm sure he's the one that gave Flo p the whole idea of not signing a galatico that he can do it with an average and overated Asensio

Until December is his deadline for me...

Then January i think Flo p should just realize his mistakes and swallow his fxxkinq pride and go force out a galatico from any fxxkinq club, that's my say on this matter.

Galacticos don't come in January.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2018
usbcable:

Galacticos don't come in January.
and we are about to renovate our stadium. I don't think we will be signing any Galacticos in the next 3 years.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Bale and benzema are both injured.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Miremoses1:
Bale and benzema are both injured and useless.
grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Miremoses1:
Bale and benzema are both injured.

hahahahahahha

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1825) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.