Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1149192 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
400 LaLiga matches
14 seasons
270 victories
55 goals.

Captain

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by CuteMadridista: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Miremoses1:
they should have retired that no7 jersey, atleast save it for someone worthy(a Galáctico).

Ignorant post.

Laliga doesn't allow for retiring of Jerseys.

First team players (who can be as high as 25) have to be given 1-25. 3 goalkeepers take 1, 13 and 25. the other 22 numbers go to the outfield players. any number higher than that are for youngsters from the youth team

IF you want to retire a number in Laliga it means you have to register only 24 players for first team
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
CuteMadridista:

[s]Ignorant post.

First team players (who can be as high as 25) have to be given 1-25. 3 goalkeepers take 1, 13 and 25. the other 22 numbers go to the outfield players. any number higher than that are for youngsters from the youth team

IF you want to retire a number in Laliga it means you have to register only 24 players for first team[/s]
Read my post again, I never said they should retire it permanently.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
It looks like julen is getting the SACK letter sooner than some of us expected, Man should have stayed with the Spanish national team.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Milan Derby!!! What a match this will be.

I'm backing INTER on this one.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Jennifer lopez should be on his way OUT any moment from now, i mean we've been playing so poorly and we should stop giving ourselves hope with this man cause we going nowhere with him still as a coach in this team

ffs Flo 'Old boy' perez should be the one taking all this blame for not replacing our lost talisman with a better player (stadium upgrade excuses)

I'm just sad and disappointed with our current form and i hope beating barkaloner in camp nou will bring back our confidence

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by CuteMadridista: 12:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Miremoses1:
Read my post again, I never said they should retire it permanently.

Retiring it for one season means you're giving a senior spot to a nonexistent player for a season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2018
FergieRaww:
Jennifer lopez should be on his way OUT any moment from now, i mean we've been playing so poorly and we should stop giving ourselves hope with this man cause we going nowhere with him still as a coach in this team

ffs Flo 'Old boy' perez should be the one taking all this blame for not replacing our lost talisman with a better player (stadium upgrade excuses)

I'm just sad and disappointed with our current form and i hope beating barkaloner in camp nou will bring back our confidence

Dreams are bliss cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2018
FergieRaww:
Jennifer lopez Julen Lopetegui should be on his way OUT any moment from now, i mean we've been playing so poorly and we should stop giving ourselves hope with this man cause we going nowhere with him still as a coach in this team

Auto correct is a bastard
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
hardeycute:

No, Jennifer Lopez
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Una d see Ramos abi?... Something that happened by accident and he took it personal.

I will keep saying this, Ramos is old but he has refused to grow up.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
monerozi5590:
Una d see Ramos abi?... Something that happened by accident and he took it personal.

I will keep saying this, Ramos is old but he has refused to grow up.
I saw the video this morning. The old man really overreacted(Regui is also at fault to). I'm just glad that ball no hit regui sha.

It seems all is well now, Ramos has apologized to him via Twitter.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
FergieRaww:

. grin grin grin auto correct bad sha
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Miremoses1:
I saw the video this morning. The old man really overreacted(Regui is also at fault to). I'm just glad that ball no hit regui sha.

It seems all is well now, Ramos has apologized to him via Twitter.

The harm has been done already. I just pray it will not affect Reguilon psychological. The kid is still growing and he has enormous potential.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
One landlord will come here and be telling you guys shiii, dude is very bias; therefore, he couldn't see the truth.

JL is not good for Madrid.

Perez get craze for head.

You need another top class player.

And your problems are solved.

If you can't see this, then there is a problem.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2018
hardeycute:
No it's Jennifer Lopez cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Sergio Ramos sad

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:19am On Oct 23, 2018
Netfilix:
One landlord will come here and be telling you guys shiii, dude is very bias; therefore, he couldn't see the truth.

JL is not good for Madrid.

Perez get craze for head.

You need another top class player.

And your problems are solved.

If you can't see this, then there is a problem.
Simple...
as a 101% lover of this club football, it's been horrible for me this few days seeing us struggle this way
if we can't get a win against those Catalan shitty boys (cause a draw seems like a failure to me) then Jlo should pls just go
January should be a redemption period for us this season to sort ourselves out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Happy birthday to a former Los Blancos striker Morata.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Betdey: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
The #UCL Continues

Real Madrid -vs- FC Viktoria Plzen

1x2: 1.07 | 30.09

20:00 GMT+1

Bet here ➡️ www.betdey.com/search/7/1892

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by kodded(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Ignorant post.

IF you want to retire a number in Laliga it means you have to register only 24 players for first team

lies, mesut özil wore the number 10 jersey in 2013 and left since then no one wore it until last season that modric took the jersey number undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
kodded:

lies, mesut özil wore the number 10 jersey in 2013 and left since then no one wore it until last season that modric took the jersey number undecided

James nko? undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by CuteMadridista: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
kodded:

First off. would you be so kind to tell us the Jersey number James Rodriguez wore for Madrid before he moved to Bayern on loan(?)?

It simply meant we were registering, at most, 24 players till James took the Jersey

Laliga rules remain 1-25 for senior registered players and I find it bizarre fans of Laliga teams are ignorant of this. Yes, you can decide not to use a number but this simply means you can't register up to 25 players. "Retiring" jerseys in Laliga would simply hurt the team in the long run

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Goodluck to Lope, He needs it tonight.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Benzema. Nice one.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
Goodluck to Lope, He needs it tonight.
Tonight should be an easy ride but he will need lots of it on Saturday
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by oddoood: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Marcelo!!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
Marcelo!! Baller!!!!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Excallibur(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2018
hardeycute:
Tonight should be an easy ride but he will need lots of it on Saturday
sunday you mean
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2018
Marcelo is injured, AGAIN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.