Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1156028 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (1825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
This is really a bad time for me as a Real Madrid Fan. My heart is heavy. Good luck to us in the second half.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Let's enjoy the game as neutrals.
grin

An avoidable calamity

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
WELCOME BACK TO THE BANTER ERA!!!

Seems Zizou saw this coming

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
As in, this is like one of the worst performance I've seen in almost ages. No character whatsover. That's what even annoys me. Like all of them were taking a stroll in the cool evening breeze before getting a call like, "Hey guys we have El classico today. Forgotten?"

Can't even believe I'm watching the classico and browsing at the same time.. Wow! something has clearly fried in me brain.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Annoying thing is there's nothing special about this Barcelona team. We just need to focus, hit them hard from behind, and they'll be squirting goals in no time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ksslib:
As in, this is like one of the worst performance I've seen in almost ages. No character whatsover. That's what even annoys me. Like all of them were taking a stroll in the cool evening breeze before getting a call like, "Hey guys we have El classico today. Forgotten?"

Can't even believe I'm watching the classico and browsing at the same time.. Wow! something has clearly fried in me brain.
They come out every day to say how much they will bleed for the coach and the club. Lmao
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
#LopeteguiOut

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please when lopetegui is leaving he should take Perez with him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Useless club...I have always known and said it grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lol. Our boys sha.

I really feel sorry for marcelo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ksslib:
Annoying thing is there's nothing special about this Barcelona team. We just need to focus, hit them hard from behind, and they'll be squirting goals in no time.

grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Iyaa o ki'n se omi obe oo grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lopeteugi should not be allowed to even eat night food at our base before he leaves. And he should take Benzeema and Bale with him too.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ksslib:
Lopeteugi should not be allowed to even eat night food at our base before he leaves. And he should take Benzeema and Bale with him too.
grin grin and he should also take Ramos with him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Raalsalghul: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Where are those folks saying no man is bigger than one club. See una life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ksslib:

is there anything special bout ur mumudrid team? average punk ass team

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
Truth is, I wasn't even expecting a draw let alone get all 3 points. We lost to f**king levante, Csk Moscow,alaves and also to Sevilla.

I won't be surprised if we lose to melila on 31st of this month.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
From 6-2 to 5-0 to 4-0 to 3-0 and now 5-1 grin

Useless club.

Una go still chop am for second leg

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Eyedea:
Please when lopetegui is leaving he should take Perez with him

Calm down bros. Perez has given us so much.

I just feel bad. Hala Madrid in good times and in bad times.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
This entire core of modric,bale benzema,Ramos ,isco, should leave real Madrid,they have done us well,but we need fresh blood Abeg
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sotall(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please take this L in Peace

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Who needs Cristiano Ronaldo? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yonce:

Who needs Cristiano Ronaldo? grin grin grin

Meanwhile, He scored two to maintain Juves unbeatable run yday grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Eyedea:

They come out every day to say how much they will bleed for the coach and the club. Lmao
I just tire. What other way is there to bleed for your Coach other than on the pitch.

The only stand-out player was Marcelo, which is even baffling if you consider he was edgy on the ball almost throughout and lost balls unnecessarily.

The other players? Those ones did not even sneeze for their coach, not to talk of bleed. Turn, spits..

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ksslib:

There's nothing speciak yet they tore your team apart 5-1 without their main man.

Lmao

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Miremoses1:
Truth is, I wasn't even expecting a draw let alone get all 3 points. We lost to f**king levante, Csk Moscow,alaves and also to Sevilla.

I won't be surprised if we lose to melila on 31st of this month.

All of a sudden you weren't expecting a draw let alone a win.

This isn't what you would have said should Madrid had beaten Barca 5-1.

The joke is on you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Miremoses1:
grin grin and he should also take Ramos with him
For a seasoned professional and an adult laden with one of the biggest responsibilities in world football, Ramos behaves like a kid on the pitch atimes..

Like seriously WTF!! If Ramos was my father, I won't greet him for a week.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TalabiAudu: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
They haven't sacked him?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Laliga is over for us. Let's just focus on the UCL.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Well Perez can go f*ck himself with a giant d*ldo. F*cking bastard!

Now they're going to make a scapegoat of J Lo. Dude goofed. Shoulda given Flo P the middle finger when everyone from Loew to Sarri was doing so. Who'd want to deal with this clusterf*ck of a situation now?

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
@ monerozi5590 you and hopefullandlord need to give the rest of us an apology.

when we tried making both of you see the impending catastrophy both of you accused us of being unfaithful fans.

You felt just because its revolved mainly around Ronaldo we were Ronaldo fan boys and not real Madrid fans.

Now the Chicken has come home to roost. Hope you both are having tremendous fun with our superlative results and performance.

I hope it wont get worse than this.

Hala Madrid

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
LordAdamX:
Well Perez can go f*ck himself with a giant d*ldo. F*cking bastard!

Now they're going to make a scapegoat of J Lo. Dude goofed. Shoulda given Flo P the middle finger when everyone from Loew to Sarri was doing so. Who'd want to deal with this clusterf*ck of a situation now?

-Lord

Lot of coaches will give anything to coach Real madrid. Even with this our rags- tag players.

The koko is how will this players deliver with this roster, skillset, character and attitude

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (1825) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.