Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160690 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
usbcable:
@ monerozi5590 you and hopefullandlord need to give the rest of us an apology.

when we tried making both of you see the impending catastrophy both of you accused us of being unfaithful fans.

You felt just because its revolved mainly around Ronaldo we were Ronaldo fan boys and not real Madrid fans.

Now the Chicken has come home to roost. Hope you both are having tremendous fun with our superlative results and performance.

I hope it wont get worse than this.

Hala Madrid

Let's not dwell in the past. We can't undone what has been done already. let's move ahead. Is really a hard time for all of us Madridista. I still believe in our team and we will pull through this crisis.

Hala Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
I just don't know but i have soft spot for Lopetegui. I am feeling sorry for him and Courtois.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KevinDein: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
usbcable:

Lot of coaches will give anything to coach Real madrid. Even with this our rags- tag players.

The koko is how will this players deliver with this roster, skillset, character and attitude
Seems you have been living in lala land. Coaches were actually not so keen on the Madrid managerial job a couple of months ago. Most coaches thought the job is a poisoned chalice. That's why they ended up with Lopetegui who was a failure in Portugal.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
monerozi5590:
I just don't know but i have soft spot for Lopetegui. I am feeling sorry for him and Courtois.

HE WILL BEAR THE BRUNT FOR the depletions over the years
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
usbcable:

Lot of coaches will give anything to coach Real madrid. Even with this our rags- tag players.

The koko is how will this players deliver with this roster, skillset, character and attitude

The question is what type of coach?

Do you see the names being mentioned? We went from Allegri, Pochettino, Sarri, and Guti to Conte and Wenger? All the good coaches told us to stop f**ling around.

And even if we get a WC coach, it could go either way. But it's almost certain, it wouldn't be no Zidane turn around.

If these players can't give their all to their ex-Nat'l team coach, who would they give their all to. Remember this is close to what played out in the 3-0 defeat last year. Once we didn't take our chances, the defense fell flat like a nymho stripper. And that was under Zidane (a top 5 great and who led them to a B2B and double) and with Ronaldo.

Now we've got neither and a bunch of jupiter-sized egos who played in the first half like they were sleep walking. And why wouldn't they? All the veterans have ZERO competition. ZERO depth. ZERO attack. And these are players in their thirties or late 20s who should be in the phasing off stage.

Marcelo is our current in-form goalscorer. Marcelo!!! And now he's injured.

Yet someone out here would want us to give props to Perez who has systematically shredded this team since 2014. Heck I don't think if you made Xavi the President, he'd do a better job of destroying the club. It is criminal what Perez is doing to this club. Seriously, f*ck that guy.

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Netfilix:

Meanwhile, He scored two to maintain Juves unbeatable run yday grin
a good team will beat this Juve squad mercilessly ever since Ronaldo went there they have becom spineless

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
monerozi5590:
Laliga is over for us. Let's just focus on the UCL.
Really?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
usbcable:
@ monerozi5590 you and hopefullandlord need to give the rest of us an apology.

when we tried making both of you see the impending catastrophy both of you accused us of being unfaithful fans.

You felt just because its revolved mainly around Ronaldo we were Ronaldo fan boys and not real Madrid fans.

Now the Chicken has come home to roost. Hope you both are having tremendous fun with our superlative results and performance.

I hope it wont get worse than this.

Hala Madrid

An apology? They should swallow it. Anyone with a working brain knew this was coming.

And it wasn't just about Ronaldo or Zidane. Last year with both of them at the club, we struggled. We were fortunate against Juve and Bayern. We relied on black magic to win the UCL--Neymar and Salah's injuries were well timed.

However, somehow, some thought letting go of Zidane, Ronaldo, Kovacic after that shitstorm of a season could actually be a good thing because we signed a Porto reject, a second GK, and a wannabe from the French League. You've really got to applaud the level of delusion it takes to have that illogical extent of belief.

I'm pretty sure the 100m they got that'd go towards renovating the stadium (without adding a single seat) somehow makes up for going on our longest goal drought in more than 50 years and getting trounced by Barca's worst team of this decade without Messi under a coach that had a fire under his a** less than a month ago.

I didn't sign up for this BS.

-Lord

14 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
We're better off without Ronaldo
We play more as a team now. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Neimar:

a good team will beat this Juve squad mercilessly
ever since Ronaldo went there they have becom spineless

I pray to the heavens Juve is paired up with Barca in the QFs. Hopefully you guys can clone Messi, so you guys have at least 3 of him.

It is this same set of delirium that led to the Roma humiliation. 2019 would be no different.

-Lord

12 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Eyedea:

Really?

Let's focus on the UCL without the UCL highest goalscorer of the last 7+ years. Without the coach that was part of the coaching team for each of our last 4 UCL trophies. Without knowing who our next coach will be. And with a Benzema, Bale, Asensio front 3 (Mariano and LV are our substitutes).

The delusion is real. At this point, they simply can't help it.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
LordAdamX:

An apology? They should swallow it. Anyone with a working brain knew this was coming.

And it wasn't just about Ronaldo or Zidane. Last year with both of them at the club, we struggled. We were fortunate against Juve and Bayern. We relied on black magic to win the UCL--Neymar and Salah's injuries were well timed.

However, somehow, some thought letting go of Zidane, Ronaldo, Kovacic after that shitstorm of a season could actually be a good thing because we signed a Porto reject, a second GK, and a wannabe from the French League. You've really got to applaud the level of delusion it takes to have that illogical extent of belief.

I'm pretty sure the 100m they got that'd go towards renovating the stadium (without adding a single seat) somehow makes up for going on our longest goal drought in more than 50 years and getting trounced by Barca's worst team of this decade without Messi under a coach that had a fire under his a** less than a month ago.

I didn't sign up for this BS.

-Lord
Well said!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
monerozi5590:
Courtois will be having all kind of thoughts right now same with Lopetegui.

Lopetegui can go.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ne..imarpost=72489181:

a good team will beat this Juve squad mercilessly
ever since Ronaldo went there they have becom spineless
Does this idiot know what SPINELESS means?

12 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
hardeycute:
you shouldn't have replied him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RobinHez(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ksslib:

For a seasoned professional and an adult laden with one of the biggest responsibilities in world football, Ramos behaves like a kid on the pitch atimes..

Like seriously WTF!! If Ramos was my father, I won't greet him for a week.

grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
monerozi5590:
Laliga is over for us. Let's just focus on the UCL.
Wait.. by UCL do you mean the Uefa Champions league?

So you're telling an old man riddled on a wheelchair to leave compound quarrel and engage in inter-street brawl?

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wailing, wailing everywhere...

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yonce:

We're play more as a team now. grin

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's good to see everyone here wailing and gnashing their fucckking teeth!!

Wailing wailers!!!

Hahahahaha madrid grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lwkmd! grin grin grin

So i had no idea that today was El Clasico, but the shouting outside was just too much on a peculiar scale angry Only for me to check and see the disaster Luis Suarez was wrecking on the Los Blancos cheesy grin

To add more dirt, Marcelo is the in-form goal scorer! Marcelo! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The level of arrogance portrayed by some fans here some months back makes the situation really funny grin

Them even rush give Mariano the No7 jersey cheesy, who tf is Mariano, Chai, insult dey dis life shaaa
Anyway, Perez is the source of all the problems, i wish him nothing in the storms to come.

To guys like usbcable and Adams who wouldn't let pride and arrogance cloud their sense of judgement, i wish you good fortune.

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
hardeycute:
Courtois will be having all kind of thoughts right now same with Lopetegui.

Lopetegui can go.

Courtois should be benched for the rest of his career. Simple grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
GloryIsaac:
Lwkmd! grin grin grin

So i had no idea that today was El Clasico, but the shouting outside was just too much on a peculiar scale angry Only for me to check and see the disaster Luis Suarez was wrecking on the Los Blancos cheesy grin

To add more dirt, Marcelo is the in-form goal scorer! Marcelo! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The level of arrogance portrayed by some fans here some months back makes the situation really funny grin

Them even rush give Mariano the No7 jersey cheesy, who tf is Mariano, Chai, insult dey dis life shaaa
Anyway, Perez is the source of all the problems, i wish him nothing in the storms to come.

To guys like usbcable and Adams who wouldn't let pride and arrogance cloud their sense of judgement, i wish you good fortune.

A team led by Bale, Benzema and Ascensio and it's a left back who's the only goal scoring option. grin grin
The only one who played with his heart today.

So much for Modric being the best player in the world grin

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by DrXavierCage(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
SEE PAIN EVERYWHERE!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2018
HAHA MADRID
BACK TO BACK
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:28am On Oct 29, 2018
Just heard Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha(Leicester city chairman) was killed in the helicopter crash day before yesterday.

R.I.P sir
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 29, 2018
LordAdamX:

I pray to the heavens Juve is paired up with Barca in the QFs. Hopefully you guys can clone Messi, so you guys have at least 3 of him.

It is this same set of delirium that led to the Roma humiliation. 2019 would be no different.

-Lord

Nonsense

Better be worried about your shlt team headed for relegation

Barca handed a stronger juve their azz on the biggest stage

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:40am On Oct 29, 2018
We will bounce back. You all should watch and see. Form is temporary while class is permanent.

Hala Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by tesppidd: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2018
LordAdamX:

-Lord
hehehehehe

This comment just hits me like beating up a little kid,

And he's crying and telling you

"You no go go fight your mate"
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by tesppidd: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Yonce:
We play more as a team now. grin
It was 3-0 last season with Ronaldo.

It was 4-0 three seasons ago with Ronaldo.

So you do not forget!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 6:27am On Oct 29, 2018
LordAdamX:

-Lord

oga u 're saying thrash....Juve is thrash

They have regressed badly nd they have turned to pass to Ronaldo FC
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 6:30am On Oct 29, 2018
hardeycute:

if you cannot deduce my point they you are a big fool

i say it again JUVE IS SPINELESS

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.