Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160524 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
usbcable:
Ceballos is a worse version of Isco 2013/14.

Ceballos played very well. He really worked hard in our midfield today.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:06am On Dec 02, 2018
Looks like bale a.k.a 'made of glass' will be out for some time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:14am On Dec 02, 2018
Valverde, Llorente, Ceballos, Reguilon. Asensio. Javi Sanchez. All these players are at least below 24. Perez's policies paying off. We still got Casemiro, Varane, Isco and the best RB in the world Carvajal to lead this group of players for 7 to 8 seasons .

Toni still has like 3-4 seasons left in him.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2018
My best moment in yesterday's match was seeing Ramos applauding Lucas during the run of play..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2018
monerozi5590:
Valverde, Llorente, Ceballos, Reguilon. Asensio. Javi Sanchez. All these players are at least below 24. Perez's policies paying off. We still got Casemiro, Varane, Isco and the best RB in the world Carvajal to lead this group of players for 7 to 8 seasons .

Without a "Ronaldo" all these players will look average.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Would love to see Mbappe join us in the nearest future. I see him as Benzema's successor.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2018
Netfilix:
Real Madrid defeats...
- With Ronaldo: 5 in 15 months
- Without Ronaldo: 6 in 3 months
With Zidane: 5 in 15 months
With Kovačić: 5 in 15 months

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2018
monerozi5590:

All these don't matter and shouldn't be paid attention to since he sold a particular Portuguese number 7 and didn't splash 200M on sidedribbling slideshow Bob who wears 10 for Chelski or the tapin merchant that captains Inter who didn't want to come

If there's anytime to rebuild the team its now that we've won a treble of UCL trophies. Flo Pe understands this so he's selling the aging players, putting more trust in youth. He knows it won't be easy but the journey of 2 metres begin with a step

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Yep. They need to move to Juve then

what sort of stupidity is this
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2018
monerozi5590:

Would love to see Mbappe join us in the nearest future. I see him as Benzema's successor.

Me too sir. Kid is dope wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Yep. They need to move to Juve then

what sort of stupidity is this

I hardly engage people with comprehension problem on the Internet.
But for the sake of Real Madrid, let me break it down for you.

"Ronaldo" has I used it doesn't mean Christiano Ronaldo per se.
That's why it's in a quote " ".

I am actually talking about a Galatico, a Super striker, a terrific scorer etc etc.

I hope u get it now sir, good day.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

All these don't matter and shouldn't be paid attention to since he sold a particular Portuguese number 7 and didn't splash 200M on sidedribbling slideshow Bob who wears 10 for Chelski or the tapin merchant that captains Inter who didn't want to come

If there's anytime to rebuild the team its now that we've won a treble of UCL trophies. Flo Pe understands this so he's selling the aging players, putting more trust in youth. He knows it won't be easy but the journey of 2 metres begin with a step

You are very correct sir.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2018
abiodunalasa:

I hardly engage people with comprehension problem on the Internet.
But for the sake of Real Madrid, let me break it down for you.

"Ronaldo" has I used it doesn't mean Christiano Ronaldo per se.
That's why it's in a quote " ".

I am actually talking about a Galatico, a Super striker, a terrific scorer etc etc.

I hope u get it now sir, good day.

I got your point loud and clear the first time. I just think it doesn't make sense. Let's take Valverde, Llorente, Ceballos and Reguilon as examples. each of these players have played this season without "a Ronaldo" and are improving regardless, their promise of quality is showing especially Ceballos who's been arguably our best midfielder this season so far

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2018
monerozi5590:

Maybe the gambler's gamble is paying off but this doesn't mean we don't need to bring someone that's prolific at what he does, i mean there's no team scared of facing madrid again, tbh we've lost our fear factor and those quality players in Europe can get that back to us
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2018
FergieRaww:

Maybe the gambler's gamble is paying off but this doesn't mean we don't need to bring someone that's prolific at what he does, i mean there's no team scared of facing madrid again, tbh we've lost our fear factor and those quality players in Europe can get that back to us

Mbappe, Neymar, Kane. I will gladly accept any of them in our team.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
monerozi5590:

Mbappe, Neymar, Kane. I will gladly accept any of them in our team.

Mbappe and kane YES! but no we don't need another ball hugger like neymar... but with the outrageous price tag on them i'll rather we get Jovic, he's a smart kid and can do better in madrid colors
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

did u just say Icardi is a tapin merchant? sad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bushyhair:

did u just say Icardi is a tapin merchant? sad
Icardi is a poacher
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Icardi is a poacher

y u con talk say na tap in? I have watched most of his games they 're not tap-ins
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bushyhair:

y u con talk say na tap in? I have watched most of his games they 're not tap-ins

the hyperbole flew over your head

Hazard does a lot more than side dribbling.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

the hyperbole flew over your head

Hazard does a lot more than side dribbling.

I initially thought bout that
maybe it really flew over my head grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lukita Lukita Lukita cool cool

Let's wait and see.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
Modric is winning it tonight

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Congratulations Lukita!!

Balon D'or winner!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Congrats to Modric

Well deserved
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Our Magician cheesy cheesy

Take a bow!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
LUKITA.

� Champions League
� World Cup runner-up
� World Cup Golden Ball
� Best Croatian Player
� Champions League Team of the Season
� FIFPro World XI
� UEFA Midfielder of the Year
� #Goal50 Winner
� Ballon dOr

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2018
Nike releases a special edition Mercurial for Luka Modric on his Ballon D’or success.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Congrats to lukita. Some Ronaldo fans on this board wont like this.

Nihilist i see you
grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:02am On Dec 05, 2018
FergieRaww:
Modric is winning it tonight

Real madrid has most players featured.

Thats why we the greatest

Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Squad cool cool

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LizB2K(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Pls can someone volunteer to create a madrid fans WhatsApp Group...

And if there's any existing one you know, pls kindly add me upp...

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.