Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160988 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Same Leganes that removed us last season sad
zizou really f**ked us up , he never took CDR serious. Hope solari doesn't do the same.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
zizou really f**ked us up , he never took CDR serious. Hope solari doesn't do the same.

The players are not machines sir. So you have to prioritize.
Do you think if it was CDR we were winning back to back... Perez wouldn't have find a way to sack him long time ago ?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Same Leganes that removed us last season sad
Lol asin ehnn... well everyday no be Christmas for them
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

The players are not machines sir. So you have to prioritize.
Do you think if it was CDR we were winning back to back... Perez wouldn't have find a way to sack him long time ago ?

Bro i understand what you mean but we're Madrid and we should take every cup, spoon and plates seriously... i mean if not bad luck on the side of barkaloner in the champions league they could have gone far in it (can we even beat barka in a champions league knockout stage atm?) we should be frank with ourselves

the more we start taking every trophy seriously the more we build on confidence cause if our mind they only champions league this season then all i can say is sorry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
FergieRaww:

Bro i understand what you mean but we're Madrid and we should take every cup, spoon and plates seriously... i mean if not bad luck on the side of barkaloner in the champions league they could have gone far in it (can we even beat barka in a champions league knockout stage atm?) we should be frank with ourselves

the more we start taking every trophy seriously the more we build on confidence cause if our mind they only champions league this season then all i can say is sorry
you have said it all.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2018
On this day in 1947, the Santiago Bernabeu hosted its first match.

Happy birthday, Santiago Bernabeu.

Royal club. Royal stadium

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
FergieRaww:

Ofcos "we are Madrid"! And every Cup is our birthright ! grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
We need a squad overhaul ... this fat chickens in our team are feeling too relaxed, that's why i prefer a coach like Conte or Mourinho (a no nonsense coach)

Well i'm not expecting a ucl trophy this season but we need to win something and it's not gonna happen with the likes of isco, Ramos, bale, benzema or even our supposed StarBoy (Asensio)... well cdr is alright for me atleast

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Imagine what some coaches think bout Madrid atm cry

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Happy 32nd birthday to Keylord Navas.

3 Champions League
3 Club World Cup
3 Super Cup
1 La Liga
1 Spanish Super Cup

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
My love for Lucas vasquez has no bounds.

Are we playing Asensio out of position? He is a shadow of himself into the season so far.

I still believe Asensio will come good this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
monerozi5590:
My love for Lucas vasquez has no bounds.

Are we playing Asensio out of position? He is a shadow of himself into the season so far.

I still believe Asensio will come good this season.
Asensio is having a bad season. He should have scored a double by Now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kroos and modric are playing really well, same as Vasquez.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ramos goal disallowed.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
We try smiley

but the scoreline didn't flatter our performance tonight, now this the reason i'm still crying for a better replacement of our past hero
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
FergieRaww:
We try smiley

but the scoreline didn't flatter our performance tonight, now this the reason i'm still crying for a better replacement of our past hero
I don't think we will make a major signing this winter or even next summer. Papa Perez has changed our transfer policy.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
I don't think we will make a major signing this winter or even next summer. Papa Perez has changed our transfer policy.

That's what it seems and that's the beginning of the end of the galaticos era and watch ourselves turn to a Dortmund team that nurtures young talent for another team to pick him up eventually
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2018
Lukita brought his new toy to Bernabue.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:19am On Dec 16, 2018
FergieRaww:

That's what it seems and that's the beginning of the end of the galaticos era and watch ourselves turn to a Dortmund team that nurtures young talent for another team to pick him up eventually
thank God putting a massive buy-out clause is allowed in la liga. Atleast no one will pay half a billion to snatch vinicus or rodrigo from us when they become stars.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Miremoses1:
thank God putting a massive buy-out clause is allowed in la liga. Atleast no one will pay half a billion to snatch vinicus or rodrigo from us when they become stars.

Exactly my happiness

Watching M.Llorente today is a joy, the kid got balls 100%
@monerozi5590 always complaining bout Vini been too raw for his age, well i understand you want him to start playing like mbappe at once lol but no it can't happen with him not getting enough game time atm

Mbappe was in a Monaco team that gives opportunity for fresh talent to grow but not in Madrid cause we're Madridsmiley but he'll come good soon enough
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 3:55am On Dec 16, 2018
Miremoses1:
... If they become stars. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:14am On Dec 16, 2018
FergieRaww:

Exactly my happiness

Watching M.Llorente today is a joy, the kid got balls 100%
@monerozi5590 always complaining bout Vini been too raw for his age, well i understand you want him to start playing like mbappe at once lol but no it can't happen with him not getting enough game time atm

Mbappe was in a Monaco team that gives opportunity for fresh talent to grow but not in Madrid cause we're Madridsmiley but he'll come good soon enough

Llorente is a very good player. I like him very much.

About Vinicius, he has the talent no doubt but he has a lot of learning to do.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Oga usbcable, is Kovacic better than Ceballos? I don't think so.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
monerozi5590:

Don't just use Chelsea's game today to judge him, and yes he's not that 100% better than Ceballos but he's a better upgrade
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
monerozi5590:
He's way way better
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
monerozi5590:

I would not want to be asked this so as not to come off as being biased.

Isco is better than Kovacic and Kovacic is better than Ceballos

But for Solaris Ceballos is better than Isco.

So my opinion doesn't count cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ajax vs Real madrid.

A very tricky one, but our boys can do it.

Hala madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Was hoping for Liverpool smiley
Well Ajax will do just fine

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ajax

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nice draw.
Atletico and Juventus. Make them kill themselves, e no concern me.
Ajax is a good side, we should not underrate them.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
ATM vs juve.

Liverpool vs Bayern.

Atleast Two big teams will be leaving before March.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Mou (tha' special one) is sacked sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.