Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1161025 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mapoka: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
FergieRaww:

Yea even me
Chukwueze before Hazard smiley

To me bolasie before Hazard
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Coutinho14: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol these Chelsea fans sef, its obvious even madrid fans rate Neymar above hazard cheesy

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
HAZARD - BENZEMA - NEYMAR

Everyone lives Happily ever After cheesy

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
At least my second team city won today by playing beautiful football.
Can't come and kill myself with cross and nod football.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Coutinho14:
Lol these Chelsea fans sef, its obvious even madrid fans rate Neymar above hazard cheesy
that's not your issue, focus on how messi will be useful this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
monerozi5590:

you support two teams? How do people do that sh#t tho.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Miremoses1:

It’s easy, i love Egusi soup, it doesn’t mean i can’t eat Okro soup too grin cool

But if it’s not Real Madrid then it’s Golf for me angry

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Coutinho14:

I need to know who rates Coutinho
the little magician maggot grin grin

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Felix with two goals already. Boy's gonna tear it up this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Miremoses1:

I’m sad that this goals he’s putting in doesn’t count
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Miremoses1:

What i passed through between 2005 to 2010 season was hell. I am not ready to go down that path anymore. I need a club that i can hold on to if Madrid fail. That way, i will not be very sad the was i was through that period.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Miremoses1:

I'd wait till the season starts. ATH often have wonderful pre-seasons then proceed to fumble when things get serious.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2019
Squad list.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
GameNight

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nacho will always be shiitt!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Goallll cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Our defense is no better than Chelsea’s angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
at least we should find a way to outscore our opponents like this smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don't understand Zizou's tactics at all.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Miremoses1:
I don't understand Zizou's tactics at all.

ZZ and tactics in the same sentence?!

Let's not pretend that is a thing.

The highlights of Zizzou's managerial proficiency are his man management, team setup, and on his best days, in-game reading.

Whenever the opposition is up to snuff, it boils down almost always to individual brilliance and pure grinta.

With peak Isco, Modric, Marcelo, Navas, and The One that must not be mentioned, it all fit snugly.

Now we simply do not personnel playing at similar high level since we're in transition.

If I were to make a suggestion. It'd be to save the tested and trusted old guard for the 10 or so CL games.

I can't for the life of me understand how he expects players like Kroos and Marcelo to hold down the fort playing every game like it's a UCL final game (since every team sees us an an agoge trial).

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:20am On Aug 12, 2019
Something to admire from the game smiley

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:06am On Aug 12, 2019
I pity Jovic in this Madrid team with ZZ as coach. He will not see any through passes but crosses.

Hazard too will suffer. No identity in our play.

Abeg make season start make we collect from Celta Vigo. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2019
monerozi5590:
I pity Jovic in this Madrid team with ZZ as coach. He will not see any through passes but crosses.

Hazard too will suffer. No identity in our play.

Abeg make season start make we collect from Celta Vigo. Nonsense!

For the record, Jovic had two clear-cut chances to put the game to bed. One he just shot it blank at the GK instead of placing in at a side (L or R). Hazard too.

That's not on ZZ. This is supposed to be a transition. It appears we'd need an overhaul after all.

As for our match against CV, I don't think anyone would be surprised if we don't keep a clean sheet. The way I see it, the only way to plug (not even solve) our defensive issues is to play negative football. Because the 3-5-2 fswitch didn't really change much.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2019
LordAdamX:

For the record, Jovic had two clear-cut chances to put the game to bed. One he just shot it blank at the GK instead of placing in at a side (L or R). Hazard too.

That's not on ZZ. This is supposed to be a transition. It appears we'd need an overhaul after all.

As for our match against CV, I don't think anyone would be surprised if we don't keep a clean sheet. The way I see it, the only way to plug (not even solve) our defensive issues is to play negative football. Because the 3-5-2 fswitch didn't really change much.

-Lord

To me almost everything is on ZZ. He is still using the old players. Loan and sold promising players in Llorente and Ceballos. We don't have depth in the middle of the park.

Just look at Barcelona. They have De Jong, Arthur, Rakitic, Vidal, Busquet and exciting young players like Puig and Alena. All those guys are good with the ball.

What do we have?. Lazy and Mr 2cm pass master, Old Modric and Belle face Casemiro.

My prayer is for Bale and James to leave, let's see who will be doing the scoring.

Nonsense coach. Celta Vigo will trash us. Watch and see. We might even finish in the 8 position this season if ZZ is not sacked.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2019
From Marca.

Does Zidane even know how he wants Madrid to play?....Lol confused manager.

Even Eden Hazard will begin next season without deserving spot in the starting line-up.....Is very clear for everyone to see.

At the end of it all, the highlight of the day was Gareth Bale, as hard as it may be to believe. Zidane turned to the Welshman in the 61st minute and he was the best player in the second half, showing eagerness throughout and even had two chances.......and the apari doesn't like him. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Don't kill yourself over preseason fixtures
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
FergieRaww:
HAZARD - BENZEMA - NEYMAR

Everyone lives Happily ever After cheesy

Lol

Do you want neymar at madrid?

But you have hazard nah
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
andrew444:

Lol

Do you want neymar at madrid?

But you have hazard nah

grin seeing that he’s now heading to you guys, i’m satisfied with my Hazard and few midfield additions cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
FergieRaww:

grin seeing that he’s now heading to you guys, i’m satisfied with my Hazard and few midfield additions cool

Its good you are satisfied

But with zidane as your coach you are fighting for top 4 and not winning laliga

Quote me and correct me later.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
andrew444:

Its good you are satisfied

But with zidane as your coach you are fighting for top 4 and not winning laliga

Quote me and correct me later.

iReminder 7 months later...

as for fighting for top 4?! 20 teams in La Liga fights to remain in the league every season, only 18 survives... what makes you think Barka doesn’t fight to be in top 4?! you think they’ll relax and lose 18 games and still be in top 4?! every team fights and that’s what Madrid are gonna do, fight for the trophy cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
FergieRaww:

iReminder 7 months later...

as for fighting for top 4?! 20 teams in La Liga fights to remain in the league every season, only 18 survives... what makes you think Barka doesn’t fight to be in top 4?! you think they’ll relax and lose 18 games and still be in top 4?! every team fights and that’s what Madrid are gonna do, fight for the trophy cool

Lol

I am trying to tell you with zidane as your coach you will finish behind barca and athletico

Thou anything is possible

My opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.