Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1148012 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
FergieRaww:
Now it’s left for Granada to do the league double tomorrow
Granada is getting smacked tomorrow. Atleast 4-0, 5-0 .lol don't count on those mofos.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Virus99:

Mtcheeww it os just another average Laliga match such as we played today. Tough, but in the end they will collect. And if Hazard happens to be on beast mode, then they will collect plenty. And of unfortunately for them Verlverde brings in his A-game...then they will need a basket
They will obviously collect no need for much talk
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Virus99:

Mtcheeww it os just another average Laliga match such as we played today. Tough, but in the end they will collect. And if Hazard happens to be on beast mode, then they will collect plenty. And of unfortunately for them Verlverde brings in his A-game...then they will need a basket

A basket to pick Mango grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Miremoses1:
Granada is getting smacked tomorrow. Atleast 4-0, 5-0 .lol don't count on those mofos.
na small teams dey beat barcelona o
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
FergieRaww:
Now it’s left for Granada to do the league double tomorrow

In Jesus name Amen!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

Vinicius also bulked up at the Gym when he arrived na grin
lol,, i need him inform shaa
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
nonny1212:
lol,, i need him inform shaa

Vinicius deserves an assist atleast sha...I repeat
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

Vinicius deserves an assist atleast sha...I repeat
He played well today, very well
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
This Atletico Madrid team tho grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Atletico Madrid will win la liga grin cheesy

can’t remember who said that in this thread at the beginning of this season grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Antoinemercer: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2020
This is just a reminder that Zidane and Perez were getting criticised here right and left for the summer transfer dealings and a woeful preseason highlight of which was the 7-3 loss to Atletico Madrid. some Madrid fan (I presume) here even awarded this season's Laliga title to Atletico Madrid after a lackluster start to the season from us. Mr Lordadam even said Zidane was not a tactical coach at all; dunno if he still holds this opinion but I'm here to talk about only 3 of our transfer dealings he/they were heavily criticised for and how it's been playing out so far.

1. We sold Navas and got Areola on loan. This drew the ire of most Madridistas here as they felt Navas was treated unfairly. the poor to "just there" form of Courtois last season didn't help matters at all

So far all parties involved in that transfer has been happy. Real Madrid so far has the least goal conceded in the top 5 European leagues. Navas has the starting spot he so desire.

2. Marcos Llorente was sold due to his wanting more play time which the coach can't guarantee and many Madridistas here wanted to crucify Zidane/Perez/both for that saying he's a very good player, we shouldn't have sold him and we'd regret selling him to our crosstown rivals. many even argued he should be ahead of Casimiro in the pecking order

So far Madrid are the biggest winners from the deal. Casimiro has been a rock in defense and a combination of Kroos Valverde Modric helps mitigate the effects of not having a proper DM when Casimiro is unavailable or rested while Llorente, who went to Atletico in search of playtime, has barely featured for them

3. Dani Ceballos was loaned to Arsenal and lots of criticism were thrown at Zidane and Perez yet again by Madridistas as they felt he should be here slugging it out with Kroos/Modric for starting spot. this came to a head when Ceballos played his first 2 matches for Arsenal and was fantastic.

So far Madrid are the biggest winners here, Ceballos at arsenal has turned to a forgotten man. meanwhile, Modric and Kroos seem to have recovered the form that made thinking people label them one of the greatest football midfield duos ever. add in the meteoric rise of Federico Valverde and it'd make sense to assume Ceballos may not play for this club again especially with Ødegaard doing so well at sociedad

Could it be Zidane and Perez know what they're doing? could it be that the president and coach of the most successful club in world football know more about what's good for the club than some guy that lives in Enugu and reads the news about the club on the internet?

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2020
Quickest UFC game i ever watched grin . quick cash for Conor btw
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
This is just a reminder that Zidane and Perez were getting criticised here right and left for the summer transfer dealings and a woeful preseason highlight of which was the 7-3 loss to Atletico Madrid. some Madrid fan (I presume) here even awarded this season's Laliga title to Atletico Madrid after a lackluster start to the season from us. Mr Lordadam even said Zidane was not a tactical coach at all; dunno if he still holds this opinion but I'm here to talk about only 3 of our transfer dealings he/they were heavily criticised for and how it's been playing out so far.

1. We sold Navas and got Areola on loan. This drew the ire of most Madridistas here as they felt Navas was treated unfairly. the poor to "just there" form of Courtois last season didn't help matters at all

So far all parties involved in that transfer has been happy. Real Madrid so far has the least goal conceded in the top 5 European leagues. Navas has the starting spot he so desire.

2. Marcos Llorente was sold due to his wanting more play time which the coach can't guarantee and many Madridistas here wanted to crucify Zidane/Perez/both for that saying he's a very good player, we shouldn't have sold him and we'd regret selling him to our crosstown rivals. many even argued he should be ahead of Casimiro in the pecking order

So far Madrid are the biggest winners from the deal. Casimiro has been a rock in defense and a combination of Kroos Valverde Modric helps mitigate the effects of not having a proper DM when Casimiro is unavailable or rested while Llorente, who went to Atletico in search of playtime, has barely featured for them

3. Dani Ceballos was loaned to Arsenal and lots of criticism were thrown at Zidane and Perez yet again by Madridistas as they felt he should be here slugging it out with Kroos/Modric for starting spot. this came to a head when Ceballos played his first 2 matches for Arsenal and was fantastic.

So far Madrid are the biggest winners here, Ceballos at arsenal has turned to a forgotten man. meanwhile, Modric and Kroos seem to have recovered the form that made thinking people label them one of the greatest football midfield duos ever. add in the meteoric rise of Federico Valverde and it'd make sense to assume Ceballos may not play for this club again especially with Ødegaard doing so well at sociedad

Could it be Zidane and Perez know what they're doing? could it be that the president and coach of the most successful club in world football know more about what's good for the club than some guy that lives in Enugu and reads the news about the club on the internet?

Man grin
You couldnt just wait to stick it in our face grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Man like Ramos cool

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Milestones ..

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Virus99:

Man grin You couldnt just wait to stick it in our face grin
You saw it coming, didn't you? smiley you knew it was just a matter of time wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Htf is Mallorca beating Valencia 4-1 grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

You saw it coming, didn't you? smiley you knew it was just a matter of time wink

I just hope I can see Zizou, Perez and Courtoise face to face so I can apologize for doubting them earlier in the season. Especially Courtoise, I would have given up my life savings just to bring back Navas grin grin grin

What a very sweet turn around for us!

Patience is indeed golden cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Miremoses1:

It baffles me how football works at times cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
One ediot just denied Kubo an assist there angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
FergieRaww:
One ediot just denied Kubo an assist there angry
you don't mean it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Miremoses1:

We beat the crap out of them and they have not still recovered ..just like Athletico yesterday
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

@ hulk616 ,monerozi5590 and BlueAngel444 are the ones I can remember
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
pu7pl3:

@ hulk616 ,monerozi5590 and BlueAngel444 are the ones I can remember

grin Hulk616 the false prophet of Doom with his trademark quotes then ..

Zidane out
Madrid for Europa
Courtois back to Belgium grin cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Then Monerozi5590 was like .. Atlético are winning this league with like 12pts ahead grin cheesy

laugh no gree me rest that period cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
FergieRaww:
grin cheesy grin cheesy
post diggers grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Theo has turned into a beast since he moved to AC milan. He's also their top goal scorer.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Miremoses1:
Theo has turned into a beast since he moved to AC milan. He's also their top goal scorer.

I don’t know if it was a bad business on our side or not but i trust our board ..

i was one of the few so hyped then when we got him as our Marcelo’s heir to the LB spot

Well good to know he’s doing well in italy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
FergieRaww:

grin Hulk616 the false prophet of Doom with his trademark quotes then ..

Zidane out
Madrid for Europa
Courtois back to Belgium grin cheesy

The guy is a really chill and funny guy tho grin grin if you overlook the constant whining he makes

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.