Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160749 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
FergieRaww:
Then Monerozi5590 was like .. Atlético are winning this league with like 12pts ahead grin cheesy

laugh no gree me rest that period cheesy

The one that really made me start replying him back then was when he said Perez should sack Zidane and bring back Mourinho grin grin

I bet he won't be on that train of thought anymore right now
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
FergieRaww:

I don’t know if it was a bad business on our side or not but i trust our board ..

i was one of the few so hyped then when we got him as our Marcelo’s heir to the LB spot

Well good to know he’s doing well in italy
Miremoses1:
Theo has turned into a beast since he moved to AC milan. He's also their top goal scorer.

I don't know how else to put it straight to you guys... But you need to stop doing this shit!

Playing at Real Madrid and playing else where are not the same thing.

Real Madrid is the football standard. So every opponent are always at their extra best.

Thus, performing else where on loan does not automatically mean you will perform when you come back to Madrid.
If you're so good, why were you loaned out in the first place ?

Besides, how many of our players on loan who came turned things around ? Is it Morata? Is it James ?

Pls stop the masturbation on our players on loan. It is really annoying.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Virus99:

I don't know how else to put it straight to you guys... But you need to stop doing this shit!

Real Madrid is the football standard. So every opponent are always at their extra best.

Thus, performing else where on loan does not automatically mean you will perform when you come back to Madrid.

Besides, how many of our players on loan who came turned things around ? Is it Morata? Os it James ?

Are you serious now?! trying to downplay a player’s improvement on the pitch cause he’s not at Madrid

Well people like you wrote off Casemiro when he was loaned to Porto or Carvajal when he was sold to Leverkusen (that’s if you’re a fan of the club then cheesy )

so we shouldn’t put too much concentration on Ødegaard or Hakimi (offensive part of his game) cause they’re not playing on Real Madrid standard right?!

Hmm nawaoo ...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
pu7pl3:

The one that really made me start replying him back then was when he said Perez should sack Zidane and bring back Mourinho grin grin

I bet he won't be on that train of thought anymore right now

He’s a believer now cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
pu7pl3:

@ hulk616 ,monerozi5590 and BlueAngel444 are the ones I can remember
shocked who me, for where na

Always supported Zidane and even Perez self
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
FergieRaww:

Are you serious now?! trying to downplay a player’s improvement on the pitch cause he’s not at Madrid

Well people like you wrote off Casemiro when he was loaned to Porto or Carvajal when he was sold to Leverkusen (that’s if you’re a fan of the club then cheesy )

so we shouldn’t put too much concentration on Ødegaard or Hakimi (offensive part of his game) cause they’re not playing on Real Madrid standard right?!

Hmm nawaoo ...

Are you minding them cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
FergieRaww:
Atletico Madrid will win la liga grin cheesy

can’t remember who said that in this thread at the beginning of this season grin grin

I said Madrid will win, Really Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
FergieRaww:
grin cheesy grin cheesy
E remain make them apologize for Hazard own
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlueAngel444:
shocked who me, for where na

Always supported Zidane and even Perez self

I remember you saying it was a mistake for Zidane to buy Jovic
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Virus99:

Besides, how many of our players on loan who came turned things around ? Is it Morata? Is it James ?

Carvajal, Casemiro,Asensio,Vasquez etc

We also have potential "turn-things-around-ers" still on loan like Odegaard,Kubo,Hakimi,Vallejo,Reguillon,Lunin etc

It's a good thing to monitor and be happy for their progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Goal keepers have been getting assists this season...Ter Stegen, Courtois and now Allison..there are more right?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
pu7pl3:
Goal keepers have been getting assists this season...Ter Stegen, Courtois and now Allison..there are more right?
Yes, Sheffield United gk(Henderson) and bournmouth gk(ramsdale)

Courtois when??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
[s]This is just a reminder that Zidane and Perez were getting criticised here right and left for the summer transfer dealings and a woeful preseason highlight of which was the 7-3 loss to Atletico Madrid. some Madrid fan (I presume) here even awarded this season's Laliga title to Atletico Madrid after a lackluster start to the season from us. Mr Lordadam even said Zidane was not a tactical coach at all; dunno if he still holds this opinion but I'm here to talk about only 3 of our transfer dealings he/they were heavily criticised for and how it's been playing out so far.

1. We sold Navas and got Areola on loan. This drew the ire of most Madridistas here as they felt Navas was treated unfairly. the poor to "just there" form of Courtois last season didn't help matters at all

So far all parties involved in that transfer has been happy. Real Madrid so far has the least goal conceded in the top 5 European leagues. Navas has the starting spot he so desire.

2. Marcos Llorente was sold due to his wanting more play time which the coach can't guarantee and many Madridistas here wanted to crucify Zidane/Perez/both for that saying he's a very good player, we shouldn't have sold him and we'd regret selling him to our crosstown rivals. many even argued he should be ahead of Casimiro in the pecking order

So far Madrid are the biggest winners from the deal. Casimiro has been a rock in defense and a combination of Kroos Valverde Modric helps mitigate the effects of not having a proper DM when Casimiro is unavailable or rested while Llorente, who went to Atletico in search of playtime, has barely featured for them

3. Dani Ceballos was loaned to Arsenal and lots of criticism were thrown at Zidane and Perez yet again by Madridistas as they felt he should be here slugging it out with Kroos/Modric for starting spot. this came to a head when Ceballos played his first 2 matches for Arsenal and was fantastic.

So far Madrid are the biggest winners here, Ceballos at arsenal has turned to a forgotten man. meanwhile, Modric and Kroos seem to have recovered the form that made thinking people label them one of the greatest football midfield duos ever. add in the meteoric rise of Federico Valverde and it'd make sense to assume Ceballos may not play for this club again especially with Ødegaard doing so well at sociedad

Could it be Zidane and Perez know what they're doing? could it be that the president and coach of the most successful club in world football know more about what's good for the club than some guy that lives in Enugu and reads the news about the club on the internet?[/s]

No go jinx things now ooo.

We're entering the business end of the season.

This better run will be quickly forgotten if there's no end result.

Good on the players for turning up. My last post on Zidane was giving him more time. As for Perez, I gave him a rare commendation for some of his transfer business over the summer. But I certainly don't like the guy and wouldn't pretend I do. The sooner he's out, the better.

#HalaMadrid

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
erons22:

Yes, Sheffield United gk(Henderson) and bournmouth gk(ramsdale)

Courtois when??

Against Valencia

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
LordAdamX:

[s]Good on the players for turning up. My last post on Zidane was giving him more time. As for Perez, I gave him a rare commendation for some of his transfer business over the summer. But I certainly don't like the guy and wouldn't pretend I do. The sooner he's out, the better.[/s]

#HalaMadrid

-Lord

Trash, uneducated garbage......Like all our success in the 21st century didn't come with him at the helm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
LordAdamX:

Good on the players for turning up. My last post on Zidane was giving him more time. [s]As for Perez, I gave him a rare commendation for some of his transfer business over the summer. But I certainly don't like the guy and wouldn't pretend I do. The sooner he's out, the better.[/s]

#HalaMadrid

-Lord

You’re one of the few people i respect here but this total Bulldung from you sir ..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2020
FergieRaww:

You’re one of the few people i respect here but this total Bulldung from you sir ..

pu7pl3:

Trash, uneducated garbage......Like all our success in the 21st century didn't come with him at the helm

As I said, I don't like Perez. His decision-making strikes me as errant and gambles.

I would not apologize or pretend about my reservations for his leadership style. I'm firmly in the anti-Perez camp and I'd pop a bottle of champagne when he uses the exit door.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2020
LordAdamX:

As I said, I don't like Perez. His decision-making strikes me as errant and gambles.

Well maybe it's because you don't understand his level of elite business acumen and strategy...the so called "errant gambles" have kept us on top of the Deloitte money league for years if you have forgotten..

I would not apologize or pretend about my reservations for his leadership style. I'm firmly in the anti-Perez camp and I'd pop a bottle of champagne when he uses the exit door.

-

Your opinion is yours tho and I have no intention of antagonising you for it as long as you try to keep it on the downlow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2020
pu7pl3:

Well maybe it's because you don't understand his level of elite business acumen and strategy...the so called "errant gambles" have kept us on top of the Deloitte money league for years if you have forgotten..

Your opinion is yours tho and I have no intention of antagonising you for it as long as you try to keep it on the downlow

The "errant gambles" have also won us just 2 league titles in the last 10 years.

Sporting wise, Manchester United has been sh*t for a long time now, they're still one of the most valuable clubs; so pardon me if I'm not giddy about "keeping us on top of the Deloitte money league for years."

RM is a big club. It has been a big club. It will remain a big club after your daddy is yanked out the Presidency.

Anyone with a tinge of foresight would have prevented last year or at least assuaged it. A couple of gambles later, the players turn up, we have a change in fortunes, and you guys are making it seem like it's a genius stroke.

That's until the first sign of trouble and we know all too well how easily the narrative will flip. Casemiro gets an ACL and the season has ended, regardless of Zidane's apparent "technical acuity" and Perez' "4D chess".

Credit where credit is due, but I will not miss Perez when his time inevitably ends.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2020
LordAdamX:

The "errant gambles" have also won us just 2 league titles in the last 10 years.
Context please...we have also won multiple UCL's including a streak of 3 in a row which was highly unprecedented and other titles too

Sporting wise, Manchester United has been sh*t for a long time now, they're still one of the most valuable clubs; so pardon me if I'm not giddy about "keeping us on top of the Deloitte money league for years."

RM is a big club. It has been a big club. It will remain a big club after your daddy is yanked out the Presidency.
if you were a real Madrid fan from 2006 to 2009 maybe you would really understand..only experience can make you appreciate

Anyone with a tinge of foresight would have prevented last year or at least assuaged it. A couple of gambles later, the players turn up, we have a change in fortunes, and you guys are making it seem like it's a genius stroke.

That's until the first sign of trouble and we know all too well how easily the narrative will flip. Casemiro gets an ACL and the season has ended, regardless of Zidane's apparent "technical acuity" and Perez' "4D chess".

Credit where credit is due, but I will not miss Perez when his time inevitably ends.

if ands or buts...please spare me...don't pretend like you wouldn't have still found more faults to nitpick in whatever approach Perez would have taken after Ronaldo left,even if he got Mbappe you and your myopia would still make it seem like it's all a gamble..well if gambling is how Perez has successfully run this club then sign me up to be a gambler

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Reinier is a madrid player

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fabrizio just confirmed that Reinier has signed his contract as a madrid player.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2020

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Welcome Reinier! cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Another Lucas Silva in the making.... mtcheeew grin grin grin grin

Brazilian gambling continues grin grin grin

Baba Perez no want hear he missed out again as he missed out on Neymar. So every new Brazilian player is a potential Neymar grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
ex-Atletico-Chelsea Filipe Luis: "Reinier has surprised me at 17 in that he always chooses the correct option. When he has to pass, he passes, he plays with his head up. It really is a great signing, I congratulate Real Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Another Lucas Silva in the making.... mtcheeew grin grin grin grin

Brazilian gambling continues grin grin grin

Baba Perez no want hear he missed out again as he missed out on Neymar. So every new Brazilian player is a potential Neymar grin cheesy grin

Halilović comes to mind when they’re searching for their own Modrić grin cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
These stats are quite impressive..Raul will enjoy this kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
pu7pl3:
Context please...we have also won multiple UCL's including a streak of 3 in a row which was highly unprecedented and other titles too

if you were a real Madrid fan from 2006 to 2009 maybe you would really understand..only experience can make you appreciate

if ands or buts...please spare me...don't pretend like you wouldn't have still found more faults to nitpick in whatever approach Perez would have taken after Ronaldo left,even if he got Mbappe you and your myopia would still make it seem like it's all a gamble..well if gambling is how Perez has successfully run this club then sign me up to be a gambler

You mean same streak that's courtesy of the bald one who he happened upon by accident?

That's about the only feather in his cap. All his gambling had made us for the most part is an almost club.

And I've been nitpicking Perez even while Ronaldo was here. His awful decision making is not recent.

The earlier he GTFO the club, the better. That's my position. If digesting that gives you diarrhea, go to CVS.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
what about donny van de beek? any update?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
nonny1212:
what about donny van de beek? any update?

That’ll be Summer discussions
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
LordAdamX:

You mean same streak that's courtesy of the bald one who he happened upon by accident?

That's about the only feather in his cap. All his gambling had made us for the most part is an almost club.

And I've been nitpicking Perez even while Ronaldo was here. His awful decision making is not recent.

The earlier he GTFO the club, the better. That's my position. If digesting that gives you diarrhea, go to CVS.

Then i'm not sorry to tell you that your days of bitterness and nitpicking are still coming in hot and in abundance..and as things stand (all your dipositions considered) you might be the one to GTFO before papa Flo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Rarre and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.