Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1149464 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ronaldo had more impact in this game from the stand than messi eho played today

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Diaz exposed Benzema, the bag of beans within 2mins. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
and I must commend the fullbacks they were immense... Carvajal was everywhere and I mean everywhere and we got a clean sheet with Marcelo on the pitch after all the pitch forks that y'all threatened to kill Zidane with...

That feature from kroos to Vinicius for his goal tho.. Mariano's goal is good,fine solo goal but I just love everything about that Vinny's goal cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Melvyn11:

Hulk616 is a virus. I wish we could just ignore him on this thread.
no need to stress yourselves , I will delete myself from this thread.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
FergieRaww:
Good win! Hala Madrid

lemme go and sleep cheesy
grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordEmperoris1:
Ronaldo had more impact in this game from the stand than messi eho played today
Was Ronaldo in the field??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
hulk616:
no need to stress yourselves , I will delete myself from this thread.
grin you are going nowhere.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Vinny is now the youngest player to score in an el classico in this century..it was previously Messi

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
nonny1212:
Was Ronaldo in the field??
No! But he had more impact.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Miremoses1:
No! But he had more impact.
Lol. Am happy for courtouis too, he kept another CS
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Miremoses1:
grin you are going nowhere.
the masses wants me to go with my foolishness grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Zidane should please start giving Mariano chance to play smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Our fullbacks were amazing today. First time in many years I'm seeing both of them put in an amazing performance together in a game.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
Aturitoroman:
Zidane should please start giving Mariano chance to play smiley
He might not make the squad for the next game. Zz is unpredictable grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
see my boy looking fvckinq fresh cool

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2020
hulk616:
grin grin
Insults me more !!!! grin
I deserve it
lolz bro..

Y nada más
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 12:17am On Mar 02, 2020
hulk616:
Madrid can lose the rest of the season and I won't be angry. This win against Barcelona has made my year grin
idiot grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 12:18am On Mar 02, 2020
airmark:
Diaz exposed Benzema, the bag of beans within 2mins. grin
benzema na fake abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:14am On Mar 02, 2020
New wall paper wink

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Casemiro(m): 6:37am On Mar 02, 2020
Melvyn11:

King of the match for me is casemiro. Locked messi up

O!

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

I pocketed their GOAT just like I did in Copa America and the only thing he could do was to eat grass on the field and out of frustration he was booked for a tackle on me.

We had a fabulous game and deserve the victory.

Hala Madrid!!!

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2020
Casemiro:

O!

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

I pocketed their GOAT just like I did in Copa America and the only thing he could do was to eat grass on the field and out of frustration he was booked for a tackle on me.

We had a fabulous game and deserve the victory.

Hala Madrid!!!

You and Valverde deserve some accolades.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2020
haymekus:

It’ll end in tears

Haykpekus it really ended in tears huh?! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2020
Look at the position of our supposed No 9 before the brilliant pass from Toni ..

aah i'm ashamed that a club like Madrid still has this dude on their payroll by now

all the talk of fourth UCL leading top scorer by fanboys are all mud in 2020 .. he's a legend for that after all but i say NO to keep on sticking with this guy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by kombats: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2020
FergieRaww:
Look at the position of our supposed No 9 before the brilliant pass from Toni ..

aah i'm ashamed that a club like Madrid still has this dude on their payroll by now

all the talk of fourth UCL leading top scorer by fanboys are all mud in 2020 .. he's a legend for that after all but i say NO to keep on sticking with this guy

I'm not happy with Benzema recent performance but he's responsible for dragging those defender out of position and create space for the wingers to attack and that's how most French Forwards are except Mbappe, take a look at Giroud, Griezman and Benzema style of play.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2020
kombats:

I'm not happy with Benzema recent performance but he's responsible for dragging those defender out of position and create space for the wingers to attack and that's how most French Forwards are except Mbappe, take a look at Giroud, Griezman and Benzema style of play.

Responsible for dragging out what defenders pls

What if pique had rushed Vini before he made his shot at goal? and if Vini missed that opportunity the talk would've been there's no one in the box to pass to cause our striker is on the left wing dragging out defenders ..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Valverde and Calvajah na baller. Vinicius did well. Mariano's goal and celebration got me emotional.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2020
FergieRaww:

No mind this our no10. My wish is for zidane to consider jovic and mariano
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Topmaike007:
benzema na fake abeg

Raumdeuter will not like this truth.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2020
kombats:

That's true. Wish zidane would consider having a jovic or Mariano in the box always to balance our no 10 absense
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2020
FergieRaww:

Benzema was poor in front of goal last night, infact in his past 11 matches but please use context...this was a very fantastic sequence that wouldn't have been possible if Benzema didn't drop deep to pull Semedo out..

Benzema's contribution in Real Madrid's 1st Goal was crucial.... He didn't even touch the ball & yet he played a huge part in this sequence of play. Created this big space in Barcelona's defense by pulling Semedo out which gave Vinicius a free run in the box!.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2020
pu7pl3:

Benzema was poor in front of goal last night, infact in his past 11 matches but please use context...this was a very fantastic sequence that wouldn't have been possible if Benzema didn't drop deep to pull Semedo out..

Benzema's contribution in Real Madrid's 1st Goal was crucial.... He didn't even touch the ball & yet he played a huge part in this sequence of play. Created this big space in Barcelona's defense by pulling Semedo out which gave Vinicius a free run in the box!.
I doubt. Na coincidence.Let's not justify that his action. He has no business at that wing. Him dropping at that wing has cost us chances. So to me, he never made any contribution. The first goal was just kross and vinicius alone with the aid of that deflection.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2020
pu7pl3:

All this context written in one post, were you all in benzema's mind to know he planned all that ??

the guy came out of the box to follow vinicius drag space .. what if Kroos reconsidered not passing but turning around to give a back pass or tried a cross into the box?! where's our No 9 to head home the goal ?? have you all asked yourself all this before coming out to defend benzema's action yet again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.