Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1161667 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
hulk616:
the commentaries to the pictures were very gay angry angry
People should not associate our players with those abnormal people.
This guy self grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
hulk616:
the commentaries to the pictures were very gay angry angry
People should not associate our players with those abnormal people.
Bros calm down.. U too take life serious. Na just for the fun!!

But Marcelo looks gayish grin.. Look at the picture again
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
nonny1212:
Bros calm down.. U too take life serious. Na just for the fun!!

But Marcelo looks gayish grin.. Look at the picture again
[/s] establishing gay characteristics on our players is not an acceptable joke. angry angry

Please carry your gay nonsense out of this thread.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hakimi need to come back
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] establishing gay characteristics on our players is not an acceptable joke. angry angry

Please carry your gay nonsense out of this thread.

U are a fool. Loosen up sometimes. Asshole
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
nonny1212:

U are a fool. Loosen up sometimes. Asshole
you are an experienced fool. Carry your gay nonsense out of this thread. Gay
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
hulk616:
you are an experienced fool. Carry your gay nonsense out of this thread. Gay
Hehehe... I dey fvck ur dad. Okpo!!! grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
nonny1212:

Hehehe... I dey fvck ur dad. Okpo!!! grin grin
[/s] I don't understand what you are saying foolish gay
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] I don't understand what you are saying foolish gay

Go and ask ur dad, he will explain better grin grin, bitch
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
nonny1212:

Go and ask ur dad, he will explain better grin grin, asswipe
[/s]my smart dad won't be able to explain your stupidity.
So stop posting, go offline and learn from normal human beings, GAY

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
hulk616:
my smart dad won't be able to explain your stupidity.
So stop posting, go offline and learn from normal human beings, GAY
Your smart dad became foolish lately coz he turned GAY. Go to his room and check his anus. Bitch

I used your moms dilldo on him when I fvcked him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
nonny1212:

Your smart dad became foolish lately coz he turned GAY. Go to his room and check his anus. Bitch

I used your moms dilldo on him when I fvcked him.
[/s] your statements makes no sense at all. GAY
You really need help GAY
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
E pain me say VARcelona win.

Real socidad almost kept that game to draw. But trust Spanish refs on picking sides when officiating.

Na in this mumu boy(hulk) that has been brainless come show me attitude unto say I post picture, crack joke just to stir the silent group.

If your brainless skull(hulk) can't have a good sense of humor. Skip it and pass. Don't let your frustrated life do your typing

Of course, comedians crack jokes with ppl on GAY. And ppl laugh over it for fun sake.

In fact, hulk u are a bastrd. I will keep fuvking your ugly father till his anal leaks then I will face ur ugly brothers.

Brainless piece of shit. Always whinning like a BiiTCH
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] your statements makes no sense at all. GAY
You really need help GAY
Whinning Bitch grin . I will make sure ur dads anal leaks
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
nonny1212:

Real socidad almost kept that game to draw. But trust Spanish refs on picking sides when officiating.

Na in this mumu boy(hulk) that has been brainless come show me attitude unto say I post picture, crack joke just to stir the silent group.

If your brainless skull(hulk) can't have a good sense of humor. Skip it and pass. Don't let your frustrated life do your typing

Of course, comedians crack jokes with ppl on GAY. And ppl laugh over it for fun sake.

In fact, hulk u are a bastrd. I will keep fuvking your ugly father till his anal leaks then I will face ur ugly brothers.

[/s] wow, your condition has gotten to it's critical point. See the amount of trash you just posted shocked shocked
You(GAY) and your GAY comedians needs serious help.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
nonny1212:

Whinning Bitch grin . I will make sure ur dads anal leaks
[/s] I wish I can understand the foolish things you are writing, but my brain was not wired for that.
So carry your GAY nonsense jokes and pictures out of this thread. This thread is for normal people not gay people like you
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] I wish I can understand the foolish things you are writing, but my brain was not wired for that.
So carry your GAY nonsense jokes and pictures out of this thread. This thread is for normal people not gay people like you
Im not surprised, you are brainless grin grin.. But who cares??

U can meet ur GAY dad, my GAY patner to explain grin, BiiTCH

Don't worry, as soon as your dad's anal start leaking, I will leave the thread wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
nonny1212:

Book of lamentations

If una no win tomorrow ehn angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
haymekus:

Book of lamentations

No worry, we go win.. Did u see the match?

Was that really a hand ball against Oyrzabal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
nonny1212:

Im not surprised, you are brainless grin grin.. But who cares??

U can meet to GAY dad, my GAY patner to explain grin, BiiTCH

Don't worry, as soon as your dad's anal start leaking, I will leave the thread wink
[/s] after two tries, you still wrong and stupid. Go and borrow sense, I don't understand your brainless and senseless posts GAY
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
haymekus:

Book of lamentations

just hope zidane unpredictability works. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
nonny1212:

No worry, we go win.. Did u see the match?

Was that really a hand ball against Oyrzabal
finally, you are asking a normal human being for assistance. Just continue doing this and you(GAY) will become normal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] after two tries, you still wrong and stupid. Go and borrow sense, I don't understand your brainless and senseless posts GAY
Ohh BiTcH pls!!.. Meet ur dad if u can't understand. It's a simpu struv . stop being a nagging BiTcH grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
nonny1212:

Ohh BiTcH pls!!.. Meet ur dad if u can't understand. It's a simpu struv . stop being a nagging BiTcH grin
[/s]GAY please what are you saying
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
hulk616:
finally, you are asking a normal human being for assistance. Just continue doing this and you(GAY) will become normal
I wasn't quoting a BiTch. Wait till I quote u.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
nonny1212:

I wasn't quoting a BiTch. Wait till I quote u.
GAY you were taking my advice in seeking sense.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
hulk616:
GAY you were taking my advice in seeking sense.
BiTCH babyyy grin grin.

If ur dad is back, tell him I have some fvcks to give him. Remind him to come with ur mom's diildo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
nonny1212:

BiTCH babyyy grin grin.
GAY brainless infant. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BoleAndFish: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
You guys should drop this back and forth rubbish
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
What's going on here? For a minute there I thought I was in the wrong thread
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2020
Lol. No shame

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2020
Miremoses1:
Lol. No shame
That real socidad loss aginst VARcelona was a sad one. those boys fought till almost the end.

The ref called for a PK after the had gone 6mins deep. A handball that was never intentional and no obvious touch. Spain refs would always pick sides

Well, it is what it is, barca is at the top ATM. we need a win today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.