Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,107 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160846 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Roland17:
What a performance by Casemiro!

Also, at 32, the Big Cat is in great conditioning. He looks trim and the fact that he could turn his waist to take that shot buttresses the state of his fitness.

How do you survive football heat supporting both Arsenal and AC Milan ... i mean the kind of constant heartbreaks from these two teams comes from different angles grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Roland17(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
FergieRaww:

How do you survive football heat supporting both Arsenal and AC Milan ... i mean the kind of constant heartbreaks from these two teams comes from different angles grin

Haha! My brother!!! Sometimes I ask myself that question, but I would tell you, my fanaticism and passion for both teams transcends results..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fredoooooo: 12:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Roland17:

Haha! My brother!!! Sometimes I ask myself that question, but I would tell you, my fanaticism and passion for both teams transcends results..

I pity you on Milan , that was a great team with legendary players) .. not this big team wannabe uselses team from North London . With omolanke legends . grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Herbiedeen(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2020
Miremoses1:

Sergio Ramos (68) surpasses Koeman (67) to become the defender with the most goals in laliga history
They're Level on 67

Ramos scored 1 while playing as a midfielder
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2020
Herbiedeen:

They're Level on 67

Ramos scored 1 while playing as a midfielder

the records say he has surpassed Koeman
the commentators also said he has surpassed Koeman

But Herbeideen from ikotun wants to convince us otherwise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Adiwana: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Real VARdrid continues to buy Bar and refrees. Rodrygo disallowed clean goal and not to talk about yesterday.Make una continue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Herbiedeen(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

the records say he has surpassed Koeman the commentators also said he has surpassed Koeman

But Herbeideen from ikotun wants to convince us otherwise
Bro, gather ur facts before you argue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sergio Ramos is not injured, the impact with La Real's Isak did not cause him an injury and it was just a blow. Ramos is not ruled out for the game against Mallorca. [@Marca]

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Krasid:
Walahi it will be sweeter if we should win the league with superior H2H grin
You too like wahala.

I prefer winning with no heart palpitations
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Herbiedeen:

Bro, gather ur facts before you argue

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yujiro: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Who else noticed that Goal.com is anti-Real Madrid and always support Barcelona and Messi with their reports. They are always quick to criticize Madrid and Ronaldo especially when things go bad and always look for excuse or keep silent when things are in Madrid or Ronaldo's favour.
This is so unprofessional from a global sport media organization.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yujiro:
Who else noticed that Goal.com is anti-Real Madrid and always support Barcelona and Messi with their reports. They are always quick to criticize Madrid and Ronaldo especially when things go bad and always look for excuse or keep silent when things are in Madrid or Ronaldo's favour.
You are just noticing ? undecided undecided It has been that way as far back as I can remember; always painting Madrid and its players as the villains.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
usbcable:

You too like wahala.

I prefer winning with no heart palpitations
In recent years we have lost the league title by 2, 3 points after amassing 90+ points. So let's just say this will be restitution for all our losses.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by StubbornGENIUS: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yujiro:
I noticed that during Ronaldo's day at RM and stopped visit the site.They are pure messi supporters and anti madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
FergieRaww:
Sergio Ramos is not injured, the impact with La Real's Isak did not cause him an injury and it was just a blow. Ramos is not ruled out for the game against Mallorca. [@Marca]

Thank God
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yujiro:
lol. Its nothing new. Same with Bleacher sports.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Miremoses1:
lol. Its nothing new. Same with Bleacher sports.
Add Lineker and Mohammad Butt to your list.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by DeadPresidents: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
hardeycute:

I can understand Lineker. The man was a Barkabot.

Goal.com is run by special needs patients angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Jovic back in light training yesterday..

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Zinedine Yazid Zidane turns 48 ...

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Isco is back

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Betdey: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored 120 career penalties

Want more soccer news? follow us on twitter - @sportreporterz | Instagram - @sportreporterz

Haven't register on bet9ja? Click here >> https:///2N0PpDN

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Krasid:
You are just noticing ? undecided undecided It has been that way as far back as I can remember; always painting Madrid and its players as the villains.

Ben Wayward that turned them into that nonsense.

Even though he HSS left they refuse to leave thrash for dustbin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
hardeycute:

Goal always interviews Stoickov for Madrid related issues.

Beer parlour news out let
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
We're going with an all attack formation tonight cool grin with Vini .. Hazard .. Benz .. Bale all starting

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Zidane o.. grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lol zidane
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
FergieRaww:
We're going with an all attack formation tonight cool grin with Vini .. Hazard .. Benz .. Bale all starting

My guy is not taking chances... He wants to rip all team apart. Straight up win all the way grin.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin never bet on Zz
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bale to score
Vinicius to score
Benzema to score
Valverde to score
Hazard to assist

Full time 4 : 0
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
nonny1212:

My guy is not taking chances... He wants to rip all team apart. Straight up win all the way grin.

Anything less than 3-0 scoreline for us with a cleansheet won't be acceptable but anyhow the game goes all 3pts is what we need tonight

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yujiro: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
I pity the defender at the right wing, just imagine Vinicius, Hazard and Mendy running at you for over an hour.
I just hope they blend well today because it's another chance not only to top the League, but to close the meaningless goal difference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Bacteria8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.