Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1161137 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
hardeycute:
Nobody is going to talk about Hidden Hazard here? That nigga is looking like a scam already

Na big scam. I personally prefer Vinicius to him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
monerozi5590:

Na big scam. I personally prefer Vinicius to him.

Anyone that takes up Ronaldo number is in for it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Griezmann a star striker in LA liga for many seasons signs for barca for 120m, plays 28 starts and about 4 substitute appearances has contributed just 12 G+A , Coutinho bought for 145m playing LW for barca playing so many games didn't contribute up to a dozen G+A. Won't even mention Dembele bought for such similar amount to play the said position at first, with all the hype and patience.

Yet some would want you to consider that Hazard bought for 100m with 40m adds on, injury struck season, nearly starting 12 games and yet contributing a low 6 G+A, is a scam or flop.

Ladies and gentlemen THE HATE IS REAL.

Hating C Ronaldo wasn't enough for them. #beWISE don't support fools

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nickvanilla(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
haymekus:

Anyone that takes up Ronaldo number is in for it

Real Madrid ought to have retired that shirt for at least 7 seasons. No one is worthy of that number 7. Not even Hazard

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Griezmann a star striker in LA liga for many seasons signs for barca for 120m, plays 28 starts and about 4 substitute appearances has contributed just 12 G+A , Coutinho bought for 145m playing LW for barca playing so many games didn't contribute up to a dozen G+A. Won't even mention Dembele bought for such similar amount to play the said position at first, with all the hype and patience.

Yet some would want you to consider that Hazard bought for 100m with 40m adds on, injury struck season, nearly starting 12 games and yet contributing a low 6 G+A, is a scam or flop.

All these players you mentioned performed better than hazard in their first season

Besides hazard has only 2 goals and 2 assists idk where you got 6 from
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
haymekus:

All these players you mentioned performed better than hazard in their first season

why do you hate him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Can't you pass your message across without insult?

Whose fault it is that he came to Madrid very fat?
Whose fault it is that he is always out injured?

Hazard is now a Madrid player and not a Chelsea player so i will criticize him on this thread as i want. Note , that doesn't mean i hate him.

Vinicius anyday anytime over Hazard. Hazard has not live up to expectation.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2020
haymekus:

You dey mind person wey get Gender Identity Disorder. Apart from your first paragraph, everyone of them has been called out by Barca supporters. Hidden Hazard na scam until otherwise.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Hazard is still trying to adjust to the league. I believe he just needs a little more time to become fully settled in the team and league. The main things are for him to stay injury-free and get regular playing time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Anticult: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Vinicuis at the moment is 120times better than hazard. Hazard cant move the ball without falling down. I hate players without stamina. Vinicuis hardly falls except in PK area and he has won us PKs.

Hazard slows the pace in attack cos he wants to dribble just like isco and it bores me alot. I love to watch attacks all the way that's why I love to see vinicuis play coz he would make any defender look so stupid.

In fact, just like any other player declines, hazard is declining. I dont think hazard is zidane's choice of player. He was bought because of his name. So we can sell no 7 Jersey.

Vinicuis is the future. If that boy learns to finish perfectly then no player at the moment is better than him in the world. He often get to goal so easily. I love his confident alot. He dribbles defenders with ease like it's fun. The only problem is finishing.

I believe he is improving. I see that boy climbing the podium in future

Vinicuis jr is the future

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BoleAndFish: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Where is hulk616??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mallorca running riot already against Celta
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kubo with an assist.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kubo with another assist.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Miremoses1:
Kubo with another assist.

Kid is clearly talented no doubt .. hope he lives upto expectations smiley

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Wonderful Madrid goal against barca cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Anticult:

Vinicuis jr is the future
Na goal sense e remain for am.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thank you Atletico cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Over to us to go grab all 3pts against Getafe smiley

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
FergieRaww:

Hala Madrid
New here ooo

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
To all those who have been optimistic about Zizou, the team, tactics and all I hope to see you all when we lift the trophy and possibly knock city out of UCL.

For those who want to dash Barca trophy hope the shame you feel is enough

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
FergieRaww:
Yes o

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
King2019:

Hala Madrid
New here ooo
welcome to the family

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:35am On Jul 01, 2020
King2019:

Hala Madrid
New here ooo

You're welcome man! cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Matique(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
� Full focus on the match � @GetafeCF!
#RMCity | #HalaMadrid

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Matique(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
24-man squad for the match against @GetafeCF !
#RealMadridGetafe | #RMLiga

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin Hazard just came to collect salary and visit spanish pretty nurses
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
No one in the squad is untouchable except Benzema and Ramos

Did Hazard and Griezmann made the right choices in their careers to move away from their comfort zone?! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Eden Hazard is not injured, just given some rest ahead of Sunday's game against Bilbao. [@AranchaMOBILE]
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Herbiedeen(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
nonny1212:
grin Hazard just came to collect salary and visit spanish pretty nurses
Dude, this your hatred for Hazard no be here oh

Check Madrid stat with and without Hazard this season and you'd know his influence in that attack.....or maybe you should ask Lord Benzu

I don't just understand some people

And it's those Ronaldo fanboys that criticizes him the most because the guy just doesn't score much goals

It's better you know where you're standing so as not to confuse yourselves

#PEACE

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Herbiedeen:

Check Madrid stat with and without Hazard this season and you'd know his influence in that attack.....or maybe you should ask Lord Benzu

And it's those Ronaldo fanboys that criticizes him the most because the guy just doesn't score much goals

#PEACE

Please kindly post his statistics for us to see. Thanks.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Herbiedeen:

#PEACE
Oga with or without hazard, madrid wins. his stats are not impressing

Why do you think zidane subs him if you think he is doing well. We won important matches without hazrd. Dont come here and make it look like he has been doing something spectacular at the attack.

Hazard was very good at chelsea, everyone knows that. Madrid spent lots of money in bringing him and I expevt him to work upto expectation. He has been very awful in performance. Vinicius is working hard and it shows in his game. Hazard is declining.

Nobody hates anybody. The guy is not impressing me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.