Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1149104 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Matique:
SERGIO Ramos completed 450 LA LIGA matches with Real Madrid

Best Capon wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
4 points clear with head to head which is upto a point is not beans at all
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
MARCA------ AFTER UNDERGOING SOME TESTS, NO MAJOR ISSUE WAS DETECTED VARANE IS FINE BUT ZIDANE MIGHT NOT RISK TAKING HIM TO BILBAO...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
gensteejay:
Hazard is still trying to adjust to the league. I believe he just needs a little more time to become fully settled in the team and league. The main things are for him to stay injury-free and get regular playing time.
Excuses

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Anticult:
Vinicuis at the moment is 120times better than hazard. Hazard cant move the ball without falling down. I hate players without stamina. Vinicuis hardly falls except in PK area and he has won us PKs.

Hazard slows the pace in attack cos he wants to dribble just like isco and it bores me alot. I love to watch attacks all the way that's why I love to see vinicuis play coz he would make any defender look so stupid.

In fact, just like any other player declines, hazard is declining. I dont think hazard is zidane's choice of player. He was bought because of his name. So we can sell no 7 Jersey.

Vinicuis is the future. If that boy learns to finish perfectly then no player at the moment is better than him in the world. He often get to goal so easily. I love his confident alot. He dribbles defenders with ease like it's fun. The only problem is finishing.

I believe he is improving. I see that boy climbing the podium in future

Vinicuis jr is the future

Airmark hensben
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hi madridstas is hazard injured please? I didn't see him at all on the squad list against getafe.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
Hi madridstas is hazard injured please? I didn't see him at all on the squad list against getafe.
No he's not. Zz just wanted him to be 100% for Bilbao.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Miremoses1:
No he's not. Zz just wanted him to be 100% for Bilbao.
thank you sir... Hala madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hakimi move to inter had been completed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
All hands on deck.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Real Madrid has put a clause to deny the offers for Achraf Hakimi for the next 3 years. They can deny any offers Inter Milan get for Achraf & also pursue to bring him back for the same proposed offer. Which means he's just off on a 3-year loan where Madrid don't even have to pay salary.

If this is true, then this man right is a bloody genius.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Kubo was impresive again. I hope we loan him to Sociedad next season. At least he will have better players around him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Miremoses1:
Real Madrid has put a clause to deny the offers for Achraf Hakimi for the next 3 years. They can deny any offers Inter Milan get for Achraf & also pursue to bring him back for the same proposed offer. Which means he's just off on a 3-year loan where Madrid don't even have to pay salary.

If you were Ashraf would you like such?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Miremoses1:

Well let's say he becomes a more better player than he was at Dortmund... obviously his value increases, are we gonna match any club's 80mil to sign back our loaned fullback??

Honestly there's nothing exciting bout this "First refusal clause" in it... if the board decided to let him go for peanuts then that's it, at least if the sale is used to fund the #BringTheFrenchPrince to Madrid then no problem cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
FergieRaww:

Well let's say he becomes a more better player than he was at Dortmund... obviously his value increases, are we gonna match any club's 80mil to sign back our loaned fullback??

Honestly there's nothing exciting bout this "First refusal clause" in it... if the board decided to let him go for peanuts then that's it, at least if the sale is used to fund the #BringTheFrenchPrince to Madrid then no problem cheesy cool

if Mbappe doesn't come next season we riot angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Looks like Hazard will not be available vs Bilbao.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

if Mbappe doesn't come next season we riot angry angry
because? undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:
because? undecided

he is a proven goal scorer that can slot in anywhere in the front + real Madrid is his real home
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
COPE: "Hazard won't play at the San Mames due to troubles with his right ankle"

now this is getting serious angry

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Krasid:
Looks like Hazard will not be available vs Bilbao.

FergieRaww:

Hidden Shakshaku Hazard the greatest scam in the history of football

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
raumdeuter:
Hidden Shakshaku Hazard the greatest scam in the history of football

Just give it a rest... your problem is with Air.mark not Hazard

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
FergieRaww:

Due to no fault of his, he is gradually becoming our worst signing in decades
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

Hate to admit this myself but i'll give it one more season... he's a very good footballer and i just want him and us to enjoy the lil time he'll be with us

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

same thing some fo.ols said about Modric

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Herbiedeen:

If you're talking about him changing his style because of anyone then i don't need to argue anymore.

Incase you've forgotten, things can't be the same forever
There was a time that knuckleball was the deadliest, you don't expect it to be so forever
so, peace out

grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
FergieRaww:

Hate to admit this myself but i'll give it one more season... he's a very good footballer and i just want him and us to enjoy the lil time he'll be with us

BlueAngel444:
same thing some fo.ols said about Modric

I'm all for giving players time to gel but I don't think Hazard has time...he is like Marcelo, they don't really look after themselves like Ramos, Modric or Ronaldo and I don't see them being at the top for long

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

I'm all for giving players time to gel but I don't think Hazard has time...he is like Marcelo, they don't really look after themselves like Ramos, Modric or Ronaldo and I don't see them being at the top for long
Hazard does not look after himself what, nonsense are you posting, and you even added Marcelo name to this.

Doesn't Ronaldo get injured, in previous seasons how many times, except 2015/16, where Hazard suffered injury and poor form.

Do you know how many minutes he averages per season up to 3,000 minutes or more for over a decade.

Even Messi, Kante, which player doesn't have a season where they finally have injuries or fatigue tell me. Guy rest abeg

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I never liked his taking so many free kicks for us too when he was here only to do his useless knuckleball and send it to the stands or attempt to murder a player in the opponent's wall. if he were hitting all his short freekicks like Ramos did yesterday when he was with us he would've scored a lot more and we would've won more trophies. remember when he scored that FK against sporting Lisbon? how about that free kick against Spain at last world cup?

Ronaldo should stop this knuckleball shots and he would be scoring them more

How many free-kicks have madrid scored since ronaldo left??
2018 - 2020?
Definitely not more than 3 right, but he (ronaldo) scored 32 for us (madrid) in 9seasons.
Do the maths bro, real madrid never had a better free-kick taker when ronaldo was present and now that he is gone.

Show some respect man.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Hazard does not look after himself what, nonsense are you posting, and you even added Marcelo name to this.

Doesn't Ronaldo get injured, in previous seasons how many times, except 2015/16, where Hazard suffered injury and poor form.

Do you know how many minutes he averages per season up to 3,000 minutes or more for over a decade.

Even Messi, Kante, which player doesn't have a season where they finally have injuries or fatigue tell me. Guy rest abeg

When I say he doesn't look after himself I wasn't talking about injuries cos there is nothing you can do to possibly prevent injuries, those are unpredictable..I meant things like diet, showing up overweight and extra physical training..these are things that specimens like Ramos, Modric and Ronaldo etc do that make them more likely to have longevity than the Hazards and Marcelos of football

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lord V with the sauce cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by patrickmuf(m): 6:02am On Jul 05, 2020
FergieRaww:

Just give it a rest... your problem is with Air.mark not Hazard
People never learn, Modric was once a flop, last year it was Thibaut...When Hazard starts delivering, they'll disappear like the fart of a leprous witch...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.