Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1148726 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2020
Miremoses1:
The Lord will likely start at RB tomorrow

Versatility

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Herbiedeen:
Kubo scored today

Real sociedad or Villarreal should be his next loan destination...I wouldn't be mad about a Bundesliga team like Leipzig or Leverkusen no Dortmund please angry angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Herbiedeen(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2020
pu7pl3:

Real sociedad or Villarreal should be his next loan destination...I wouldn't be mad about a Bundesliga team like Leipzig or Leverkusen no Dortmund please angry angry
Villareal might not give him a starting berth that can make him improve and confident (look at chukwueze, na naija dey hype am but his development is very slow)
The same goes for La Real, they have good wingers/attackers. His game time might be limited..

Leverkusen or Dortmund would be good if Havertz or Sancho leaves. I believe he'd improve with enough game time over there....Even Shalke 04 might look good...

Olmo, Lookman, Poulsen and the new guy from salzburg would limit his development and game time in RB Leipzig, so it's a no no
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Well deserved

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2020
UCL QF draw is currently going on.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Miremoses1:

Sweet! let's get Man blue down first and go head to head with our Legend to give him a proper send-off from the UCL last 8s

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Herbiedeen:

Villareal might not give him a starting berth that can make him improve and confident (look at chukwueze, na naija dey hype am but his development is very slow)
The same goes for La Real, they have good wingers/attackers. His game time might be limited..

Leverkusen or Dortmund would be good if Havertz or Sancho leaves. I believe he'd improve with enough game time over there....Even Shalke 04 might look good...

Olmo, Lookman, Poulsen and the new guy from salzburg would limit his development and game time in RB Leipzig, so it's a no no

If he goes to Villarreal or Sociedad he won't be playing on the wings bruh...he would get games there

And please no Dortmund embarassed I still have PTSD from Achraf's whole debacle
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by tesppidd: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
FergieRaww:

Sweet! let's get Man blue down first and go head to head with our Legend to give him a proper send-off from the UCL last 8s
if we beat man blue. Then i will be backing Lyon(thats if we play before them)to beat Juve. I don't really like stress bro. Not that Lyon won't be tough.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
I wonder why our Madrid friends are not all up in here like they've been doing all month.

Guess they are not so keen on the UCL.

But If somehow they manage to escape City, we would see them all over the place.
You should be more concerned with the pummelling you will recieve at the hands of Bayern. Those boys mean business this season. That's if Napoli doesn't do the Lord's work sef. A trophyless season awaits...

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Herbiedeen(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
pu7pl3:

If he goes to Villarreal or Sociedad he won't be playing on the wings bruh...he would get games there

And please no Dortmund embarassed I still have PTSD from Achraf's whole debacle
Where will he be playing at La Real cos Odegard is staying 1 more year and Oyazabal is also there
And i don't think he'll get any playing time in the Yellow Submarine colour
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Herbiedeen:

Where will he be playing at La Real cos Odegard is staying 1 more year and Oyazabal is also there
And i don't think he'll get any playing time in the Yellow Submarine colour

His transfer to la Real will be based on Odegaard's status, if he stays than I suggest the submarines, none of their attackers are better than him if we are being honest..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Miremoses1:
if we beat man blue. Then i will be backing Lyon(thats if we play before them)to beat Juve. I don't really like stress bro. Not that Lyon won't be tough.

Okay for one I know that Juve will be an easier fixture than facing Lyon (Ajax comes to mind) ..

the team likes tough opponents that'll make them sweat for the W that's why i have a lil feeling we'll knock Citeh out

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Herbiedeen(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
pu7pl3:

His transfer to la Real will be based on Odegaard's status, if he stays than I suggest the submarines, none of their attackers are better than him if we are being honest..
Even Chukwueze isn't getting enough playing time talkless of Kubo, their senior players must play, that's how it is

Germany is the Best Shot, cos he also needs a club with good training facilities and fans pressure to develop
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by tesppidd: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Krasid:
You should be more concerned with the pummelling you will recieve at the hands of Bayern. Those boys mean business this season. That's if Napoli doesn't do the Lord's work sef. A trophyless season awaits...
grin

I only made an observation.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Miremoses1:
There is nothing really special about the Juve team. I have watched them a couple of times this season and they are not all that. Just a team that's good on paper.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Miremoses1:
so PSG will finally make semi finals
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Marcelo out for 3weeks with his 6th muscular
injury
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Asensio Benz and rodrygo...

The Lord at RB

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Aturitoroman:
Asensio Benz and rodrygo...

The Lord at RB
another final!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin Pen

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Goallll cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yes
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yujiro: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
We sold Hakimi and we are now using Lucas Vasquez as a makeshift RB instead of Nacho, i am still a little bit angry about Hakimi's transfer because we now have to rely on aging Cavajal and inexperienced Odrizola when he returns.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by karkinase(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Another day...another penalty cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yujiro: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
karkinase:
Another day...another penalty cool

Let the haters keep hating and we keep winning.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yujiro: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yujiro:

Let the haters keep hating and we keep winning.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mendy has been superb.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Penalty today again embarassed
Ayam tired of PK!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Rodrygo toying with his markers. I love it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Miremoses1:
Mendy has been superb.

VERY IMPRESSIVE.

MILITAO is now the weaklink in the defence

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.