Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1144988 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

No be after everything now dem go sell am like Achraf(I'm still pained over that one)

Don't forget we're Real Madrid .. you don't expect all this youngsters you're seeing today to be with us in the next 5yrs .. few will stay and few will go and we get the superstars that's available to compliment the ones that stayed

no reason any opata ah yarn up there oo grin .. still caught with the hangover from last night party lol grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
FergieRaww:

Don't forget we're Real Madrid .. you don't expect all this youngsters you're seeing today to be with us in the next 5yrs .. few will stay and few will go and we get the superstars that's available to compliment the ones that stayed

no reason any opata ah yarn up there oo grin .. still caught with the hangover from last night party lol grin

LEWL grin grin...you and me both grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

LEWL grin grin...you and me both grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Thank you lyon

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=FergieRaww post=92857498][/quote]

This week has been soo satisfying...I know I'm not alone on this grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pls how did this Man City team even beat us sad?

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TalabiAudu: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

Bruh! cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Virus99:
Pls how did this Man City team even beat us sad?

Varane blunders and absurdities
Zidane's unusual lack of coordination and proper planning(especially attack wise)

Just to put it simply...

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

Zidane's unusual lack of coordination and proper planning(especially attack wise)

Just to put it simply...

Varane and Ramos are culprits pls

Ramos getting a Red there and getting shoved for Gabriel's goal sad

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
See team wei beat us home and away abeg!. Chai. Zidane and the players need to be flogged.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
FergieRaww:

I was only referencing the 2nd leg tho..we could have beat them comprehensively in England
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

Can we party for two nights straight. Wish I had the strength.

This is a freaking carnival
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
FergieRaww:

after watching Pique (who we all know is horrible) and Lenget (who was manageable) I completely forgive Varane cheesy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

Just to put it simply...

Attack wise Zidane eff up big time sad
We were just defending like tho we are the one with the 2-1 lead sad

So even if Varane didn't commit the blunders the attacking line up were making any impressions either.

BTW, tbh, I don't think we need Mbape. All we need is viable replacements for Kroos and Modric, and then give enough playing time to Vinicious Jnr.
Nuff of the rotation crap Zidane is doing
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Can we party for two nights straight. Wish I had the strength.

This is a freaking carnival

Bruh, I'm down cheesy cheesy show me the venue grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Virus99:

So even if Varane didn't commit the blunders the attacking line up were making any impressions either.

BTW, tbh, I don't think we need Mbape. All we need is viable replacements for Kroos and Modric, and then give enough playing time to Vinicious Jnr.

We definitely need Mbappe, I'm probably the biggest Benzema supporter here but I can't delude myself into thinking we can still rely on him like we used to/like we did this past 2 seasons
I don't know if Jovic will ever come good for us..atleast a 15 league goal season will be a start if he can get minutes..
As for Vinicius, I'm still wondering how and why he didn't play even 1 single minute in that match..e dey keep me up at night sometimes cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

Bruh, I'm down cheesy cheesy show me the venue grin
has city no get house na on top Raumdeuter head the party dey cheesy

Them din mention am tire for Chelsea thread
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Virus99:

THIS! is laughable hehehe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

We definitely need Mbappe, I'm probably the biggest Benzema supporter here but I can't delude myself into thinking we can still rely on him like we used to/like we did this past 2 seasons
I don't know if Jovic will ever come good for us..atleast a 15 league goal season will be a start if he can get minutes..
As for Vinicius, I'm still wondering how and why he didn't play even 1 single minute in that match..e dey keep me up at night sometimes cry

Asin, it beats me too why vinicious was left on bench to gather dust embarassed

Is Mbappe even a prolific scorer ? How many CL goals this season undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:
has city no get house na on top Raumdeuter head the party dey cheesy

Them din mention am tire for Chelsea thread

grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Virus99:

Loooool grin grin the same Mbappe that reached 100 career goals before he was 20? No reason am o grin grin

He has 5 goals and I think 6 assists in this year's UCL
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

Loooool grin grin the same Mbappe that reached 100 career goals before he was 20? No reason am o grin grin

He has 5 goals and I think 6 assists in this year's UCL

Really? 100 goals, ok. May be we need him then grin
I just don't wanna give up on Vinicious Jnr he is our future.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
We can get Mbappe next summer as long we have already off loaded the unwanted

We can also sign Haaland for 70m RC in 2021 or 2022 to replace Benzema. Honestly that the lad my eyes are on now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 5:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Virus99:

Thank you
We don't need Mbappe
Get better players to replace the old ones
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Virus99:

Really? 100 goals, ok. May be we need him then grin
I just don't wanna give up on Vinicious Jnr he is our future.

His arrival won't affect Vinicius, they would be soo fvcking lethal together

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:
We can get Mbappe next summer as long we have already off loaded the unwanted

We can also sign Haaland for 70m RC in 2021 or 2022 to replace Benzema. Honestly that the lad my eyes are on now.

Might be just me but I prefer Mbabbe to Halaand...a front 3 of Vinicius,Mbappe and Rodrygo/Asensio makes my mouth water anytime I think of it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2020
pu7pl3:

Might be just me but I prefer Mbabbe to Halaand...a front 3 of Vinicius,Mbappe and Rodrygo/Asensio makes my mouth water anytime I think of it
Haaland might get better that Lewandowski. Having both he and mbappe in the team isn't such a bad idea. Mbappe can also play wings and has the greatest football team on the planet having 6 top attackers is a must cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Haaland might get better that Lewandowski. Having both he and mbappe in the team isn't such a bad idea. Mbappe can also play wings and has the greatest football team on the planet having 6 top attackers is a must cool

Soo greedy grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
pu7pl3:

ATM - check
Barca - check
Man City - check

PSG - check check
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Virus99:

I can even excuse Vini being on the bench.
what i cant phantom, comprehend or excuse is having Hazard travel to England much less see the pitch and play that much minutes.

this is aside Modric lack of help to the defence to collect the ball from them to ease the press from Man City

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
usbcable:

ATM - check
Barca - check
Man City - check

PSG - check check
PSG is still in the Semis UCL

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.