Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1148854 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nitlad: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2013
RuuDie:

Wasn't he booked for the lunge on Pedro?
Nah, he wasn't.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2013
Yes,

we won.
expected a draw though.

seems everybody in real now knows how to play the non-possession football against Barker.

BUt na wa, so Barca boys too fit vex and fiht like (using the cules word) "Agberos",lol.

lets see who La Masia would produce to breath fresh air into the squad.

and to all my Madridista fans

Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2013
Tomorrow again,

the Los Blancos family looks forward to a grea t match.

Lets hope
Ozil
CR
Dimaria
Alonso
and Higuain/Benzema comes to the party.

Hala madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Wish you guys luck in the game tonight. All yall need is to be calm and composed. Conceding early at OT can be a disaster. Cheers!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
^^^
gracias Amigo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
This is the way football should be played. Fast and furious and not some stupid teams dancing alinku on the ball making it so freaking boring. such teams should be banned. grin

CRACKING Game tonight.

Modric - what a goal!
Varane - just your kind of player. Brilliant.

Ozil, Di Maria and even Ronado played below expectation. yeah I know he scored the "winning goal".
Ramos? what a waste!!! cheesy
Iker who? grin LOPEZ it is. What a night he had. Easily MOTM!!!

Congrats usbcable. you deserved it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chic2pimp(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Hala Uefa Madrid!!!..........Tbh glad you guys won though. This would shut my United loving friends up 4 a few weeks at the bare minimum.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coogar: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2013
usbcable: Tomorrow again,

the Los Blancos family looks forward to a grea t match.

Lets hope
Ozil
CR
Dimaria
Alonso
and Higuain/Benzema comes to the party.

Hala madrid

congrats usbcable!
that was an emphatic victory - to come away with 3 victories against barcelona(twice) and man utd at old trafford is no child's play. the fault wasn't with madrid tonight, it was the referee and arbeola didn't make a meal of the incident - he got up almost immediately.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:53am On Mar 06, 2013
"the best team won tonight"

evenwith a man down it was like WTF was it real madrid that was given a red card?

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 6:33am On Mar 06, 2013
usbcable: "the best team won tonight"

evenwith a man down it was like WTF was it real madrid that was given a red card?

Respect man. Respect!

Your honesty is very admirable. . .you should go into that UTD thread and talk sense to some nucca's there!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2013
RuuDie:

Respect man. Respect!

Your honesty is very admirable. . .you should go into that UTD thread and talk sense to some nucca's there!
So you're tired of that rambling child too?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:43am On Mar 07, 2013
StarBoard:

Who could that be?

I hardly step beyond Spain.
Venturing into Stamford Bridge once a very looooong while.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2013
StarBoard:

No be small tire!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hopefully, we beat Milan and draw y'all in the next round. I don't think I'll be able to sleep well at night until we get our revenge
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
medjai: Hopefully, we beat Milan and draw y'all in the next round. I don't think I'll be able to sleep well at night until we get our revenge
medjai: Hopefully, we beat Milan and draw y'all in the next round. I don't think I'll be able to sleep well at night until we get our revenge
unfortunately,
nothing consumes a man more than an obsession for something and the worst of these is REVENGE.

no worry,
we will reserve the ball that you will take home those nights whuile we do the scoring again
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
On March 6, 1902, the first Madrid Foot Ball Club board of directors was officially elected. Since then, the white team has become a leader in the world of football, as the FIFA confirmed by naming it the Best Club of the 20th Century. Legends like Di Stéfano, Puskas, Gento, Amancio, Juanito, Butragueño, Raúl, Zidane, Casillas, and Cristiano Ronaldo have played on the team, helping to improve its record and spread the club’s name around the world.

Among the titles won by the team, the 9 European Cups stand out. Real Madrid has a special relationship with this competition, having been present at its founding. Furthermore, Real Madrid is the team that has most won this tournament. In the trophy room, 3 Intercontinentals, 2 UEFA Cups, 1 European Super Cup, 32 Ligas, 18 Copas del Rey, 9 Spanish Super Cups, and 1 League Cup are also noteworthy.

Above and beyond its sports achievements, Real Madrid has also stood out over the past 111 years due to how it spreads ideals and values like sacrifice, sportsmanship, and the struggle. All of these are passed on to the new generations in Real Madrid City, where the academy team players develop athletically and personally. The Alfredo Di Stéfano stadium, where Castilla plays its home games, is found in the Valdebebas facilities, and is named in honor of the Blond Arrow.

In addition to the football team, the Real Madrid basketball team has also stood the test of time. Its trophies include 8 European Cups, 1 Korac, 4 European Cup Winner’s Cups, 1 ULEB, 30 Ligas, 23 Copas del Rey, and 2 Super Cups, among other titles. Socially, the club participates in many humanistic and cultural projects through the Realmadrid Foundation.

FORTUNATELY WE CELEBRATED THE DAY WITH MEMORIES OF A VICTORY OVER MAN UTD.
HALA MADRID
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ronaldo saves the day again.

Its getting sorter dangerous for Real Madrid.

Our Cat and Pipa are sop out of form and sort that they dont score and have a depreciating work rate and mental alertness towards goal.

I hope we sha beat Atleti to the copa.

the UCL may likely not materialise with the ineffectual striker instincts of Higuain and Benzema.

I foresee the club getting another striker come Summer if things continues like these.

nonetheless, congrats to all madridistas.HALA MADRID.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
come friday
I hope we dont get either Juventus or Bayern.

and hopefully our opponents makes life eeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasy for tLos Blancos
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
usbcable: come friday
I hope we dont get either Juventus or Bayern.

and hopefully our opponents makes life eeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasy for tLos Blancos

haba USB. You are just looking for people to make life easy for you? In the last game the referee made life very easy for you and now you want your opponents to make life easy for you? Haba now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
ddippset: haba USB. You are just looking for people to make life easy for you? In the last game the referee made life very easy for you and now you want your opponents to make life easy for you? Haba now.
who prefers to suffer in this world?

make we get porto or malaga will be preferable to me.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
usbcable:
who prefers to suffer in this world?

make we get porto or malaga will be preferable to me.

you will get juventus in the quarter final, if you scale tru you get bayern in the semis, and if you scale tru, barcelona awaits you in the final. Amen.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2013
ddippset: you will get juventus in the quarter final, if you scale tru you get bayern in the semis, and if you scale tru, barcelona awaits you in the final. Amen.
Milan! grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2013
ddippset: you will get malaga in the quarter final, if you scale tru you get anybody in the semis, and if you scale tru, anybody except barcelona awaits you in the final. Amen.

corrected.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2013
FBS:
Milan! grin
wicked boi
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
usbcable:

corrected.
oya go back and re correct that post. Quick.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2013
ddippset: oya go back and re correct that post. Quick.
the comment stays amended.

who says you will beat your quarter final opponent?

Juve/Bayern awaits una. Amen
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2013
usbcable:
the comment stays amended.

who says you will beat your quarter final opponent?

Juve/Bayern awaits una. Amen

We are happy to take them on. Unlike RMD, Barca have dispatched Bayern in the last few years. 4-1 I believe the score was at the Nou Camp.
Juve, same of the same.

And have your team next for dessert wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by PreciousBro: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
hala madrid !

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:31am On Mar 16, 2013
~PreciousBro~:
hala madrid !
hala madrid

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:11am On Mar 16, 2013
with a pairing against Galatasaray.
it seems an easy tie but no push overs get to this level of the competition.
more so its a team with former team mates and former players in them.

the part i fear for is the draw for the semi finals.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:14am On Mar 16, 2013
but why another draw for the semis?

rubbish IMOV
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nitlad: 7:16am On Mar 16, 2013
^^^
Plashinshin is working towards a Clasico final! undecided That has been his obsession since he assumed the Presidency of UEFA. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.