Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1142941 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Renault: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys

I've created a league in Fantasy Premier League called Renault Classic League.

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use this link and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=5640285-1227244

You shouldn't need the league code, but just in case here it is: 5640285-1227244

Enjoy the game!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
@hopefulLandlord, told you if we were competitive last year, Barca wouldn't have the smooth ride they had to the title.

BTW, congrats in advance to LM10 for the FIFA Best award. Think Varane should win best defender for the same reason.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2018
How fast things can change sha... Earlier last season, Ronaldo Real Madrid were struggling . . . Messi Barcelona were winning... Barcelona fans were shouting treble... Not knowing they were actually calling for trouble grin . . . Fast forward to the end of the season... UEFA best Luka, GOAT and salah... Messi missing.

FIFA best, Luka, GOAT and Salah.... Missing again. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
I remembered a particular year the so called GOAT was missing undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pkasso(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
LordAdamX:
@hopefulLandlord, told you if we were competitive last year, Barca wouldn't have the smooth ride they had to the title.

BTW, congrats in advance to LM10 for the FIFA Best award. Think Varane should win best defender for the same reason.

-Lord
While I do agree Modric would be a worthy winner of The FIFA's Best award, I'm not so sold on Varane being the best defender. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he is not good. On the other hand, I rate him as a top CB. I just feel his performances were not spectacular enough. He was always second behind Ramos and he wasn't heads and shoulders above Umtiti in France's World Cup winning campaign. I daresay he wouldn't make the Top 5 if we were to look at best performers for Real and France respectively.

He was solid though and a place in the FifPro XI would be well merited.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
pkasso:
While I do agree Modric would be a worthy winner of The FIFA's Best award, I'm not so sold on Varane being the best defender. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he is not good. On the other hand, I rate him as a top CB. I just feel his performances were not spectacular enough. He was always second behind Ramos and he wasn't heads and shoulders above Umtiti in France's World Cup winning campaign. I daresay he wouldn't make the Top 5 if we were to look at best performers for Real and France respectively.

He was solid though and a place in the FifPro XI would be well merited.

It's accumulation mate. He was great for Real's successful UCL campaign, and was great for France's successful WC campaign. Ramos had a bad WC. Umtiti had a bad UCL.

It's just my viewpoint anyway.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
The best award is on the way.

Marcelo and his son are been interviewed.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lukitaaaaaaaa
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
congratulations Luka
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
usbcable:
congratulations Luka

A player from the best club in the world is regarded to be the best player in the world. no surprises here
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2018
heheheheheeh

PENALDO FANS RYT NOW
AFTER EVERYTHING HE DID FOR THEM grin

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by kendrick93(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2018
Neimar:
heheheheheeh

PENALDO FANS RYT NOW
AFTER EVERYTHING HE DID FOR THEM grin
Ronaldo wasn't real Madrid's best performer last season.....he shone/came alive for three knockout games in the cl(he was average in both the semifinal ties and the final) and people think he's the best in the world....bunch of jokers...
congrats luka

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SonG113(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2018
kendrick93:
Ronaldo wasn't real Madrid's best performer last season.....he shone/came alive for three knockout games in the cl(he was average in both the semifinal ties and the final) and people think he's the best in the world....bunch of jokers...
congrats luka

Ungrateful Madrid fans...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2018
kendrick93:
congrats luka
Please do tell me who was our best player last season? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Last night will forever be remembered.

LUKITA 'the best'

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
cool TEAM
The Best FIFA Men's Player (@lukamodric10)
The Best FIFA Goalkeeper (@thibautcourtois)
FIFPro XI (@SergioRamos)
FIFPro XI (@MarceloM12)
FIFPro XI (@raphaelvarane)
FIFPro XI (@lukamodric10)

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Isco's surgery went well and will be out for four weeks.

Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sevilla vs Real.

Possibility of our boys getting all 3 points in Estadio Ramón sánchez is very slim.

Let's see how Lope approach this game.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
Miremoses1:
Sevilla vs Real.

Possibility of our boys getting all 3 points in Estadio Ramón sánchez is very slim.

Let's see how Lope approach this game.

Slim ke. Them need to do all within their power o. See opportunity to get 3 points lead...

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ramos grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
Can we just end the match please undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
LordAdam16:

Slim ke. Them need to do all within their power o. See opportunity to get 3 points lead...

-Lord
lol, 3:0.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
usbcable:
Ramos grin

Our best PK taker --- Defender
Our best FK taker --- Defender

How then do we expect to score goals. Iyaf finished for our team grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
We need goals na another winger dey warm up.

Chai
Chai
Chai
there is Godu ooooo cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

we seem to do all within our power to loose the match
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lol, this first half was something else.

@usbcable your boy ben yedder serving us the L with that third goal.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Miremoses1:
Lol, this first half was something else.

@usbcable your boy ben yedder serving us the L with that third goal.

That is the essence of a striker jare.

watch as Vasquez comes on in the second half while we are still 3 goals down.

its a template substitution.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
make I go managingmadrid go read comments
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
usbcable:

Our best PK taker --- Defender
Our best FK taker --- Defender

How then do we expect to score goals. Iyaf finished for our team grin
The FK he took when Casemiro was fouled infuriated me ehn
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Well i have nothing to say but Hala Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
hardeycute:
The FK he took when Casemiro was fouled infuriated me ehn

he is our best taker hence he should take it.

You have a
Bale
Asensio
Kroos

on the field and our best is Ramos. Its nt Ramos fault but that of the strikers that cant score such goals.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
monerozi5590:
Well i have nothing to say but Hala Madrid.

Marcelo has been shot for the few minutes I have watched

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: nonny1212

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.