Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland (1530 Views)

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / Beware Of The Troll! Google Ends 'real Name' Commenter Policy - And It Could Lea / 2013 Troll Of The Year Award: Come Cast Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by bittyend(m): 5:15am On Apr 27, 2012
I nominate the following:

- Beaf.
- Nchara.
- Onlytruth.
- Onila.
- Alh_harem.
- Odua Soulja.
- Musiwa/uche2005.
- Calloti
- Killz.
- Kevin_II.
- lefulufu.
- Tellwisdom.
- ikeyman00.
- Ak47mann
- wilywily/wily+wily.
- Ekwy_nwa
- Andre_uweh/ngodhigha1

Please nominate your choice - voting starts tomorrow.

Cheers! cool
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by tyson55(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2012
^^^ Callotti AKA Lasinoh, don't you think you need a Psychiatric Evaluation? No offence intended. #just asking.
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by Excelboi(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2012
Calloti or what ever her bitchy name is and op, u guyz suck.
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by ochukoccna: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2012
Troll of the year in April?
A quarterly award will suffice more @ this point.
My 2 cents.
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by 9jaIhail(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2012
bittyend: I nominate the following:

- Beaf.
- Nchara.
- Onlytruth.
- Onila.
- Alh_harem.
- Odua Soulja.
- Musiwa/uche2005.
- Calloti
- Killz.
- Kevin_II.
- lefulufu.
- Tellwisdom.
- ikeyman00.
- Ak47mann
- wilywily/wily+wily.
- Ekwy_nwa
- Andre_uweh/ngodhigha1

Please nominate your choice - voting starts tomorrow.

Cheers! cool

@op Are you still alive? I thought you declared yourself over stayed your welcome on Niaraland? i command you now go back to where you come from,confused fellow
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by Callotti: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
tyson55: ^^^ Callotti AKA Lasinoh, don't you think you need a Psychiatric Evaluation? No offence intended. #just asking.

You mean more than the average NLander?
Mu he he he he he
As una dey dish, make I try my luck too abi?
No 'offfffiiiiiaaaaannnncccceeee' too o! cheesy
Na simple advice I gif OP o!
Too bad the wrong eyes see them o!
Oooooops! cool
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by Callotti: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Excelboi: Calloti or what ever her bitchy name is and op, u guyz suck.

Thank you sweetie! Doing my annual mamogram right now. Wish my bobbies the very best luck!
I still have some old sojas to b-reas-t feed! kiss
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by Brixtonyute(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
Callotti:

Thank you sweetie! Doing my annual mamogram right now. Wish my bobbies the very best luck!
I still have some old sojas to b-reas-t feed! kiss

Why are you so vile and ignorant?

I bet your pus/sy stinks like spoiled fish.
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by nanos: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
Bittyend (the most trolling urchin around here)
Bluetooth
fstranger
Ileke Idi
DayoKanu
Shymmexx (or whareva)
Rhino (or whareva)
Negro Ntns (or whareva)
Desola
Odua solja
All the other stubborn Yoruba Yoruba in the forum (e.g., Aigbofa)grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
nanos: Bittyend (the most trolling urchin around here)
Bluetooth
fstranger
Ileke Idi
DayoKanu
Shymmexx (or whareva)
Rhino (or whareva)
Negro Ntns (or whareva)
Desola
Odua solja
All the other stubborn Yoruba Yoruba in the forum (e.g., Aigbofa)grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by Callotti: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
Useless thread!
The usual polymonikering WHORES of NL.
Please, keep on talking to yourselves as usual.
Too busy to trade words with cyber nonentities.
One more day off!
Time for hair and nails. cool

Please, go and sign some new IDs, so yawl can give some of us some time to h-enjoy the political section before avoiding your useless threads and STALE, FUNKY azzzzes!

Sheeeeeeeesh!

1 Like

Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by Yeske2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
shymmex=bittyend
my nomination.
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
Yeske!:
shymmex=bittyend
my nomination.

I'm not that clown, you need to stop.
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
@op
skip the nomination process,kindly give yourself the award!
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 02, 2012
you need a poll ASAP!!

multiple choice please!! grin
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 02, 2012
Yeske!:
shymmex=bittyend
my nomination.

winkcheesy
Re: Award For The Troll Of The Year On Nairaland by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:11am On May 03, 2012
hahahaha! Lasinoh? No! There are few people whose Nairaland posts just make me laugh till am nearly in tears. Lasinoh is one of them.
Seems like Beaf has gone on sabbatical.
Btw, Calotti, how's the name Lasinoh pronounced, just curious. What i have in my head just makes me burst into ridiculous laughter.

(1) (Reply)

Man Died While In Action With Female NYSC In Akure / Traffic Comes To A Halt As It Starts Raining MONEY In Dubai. / Dreaded Nigerian Fraudster In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.