Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Loena Lewis (x-factor Winner)- Bleeding Love - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Loena Lewis (x-factor Winner)- Bleeding Love (3293 Views)

Nigerian Student Is Making Waves In X-factor Bulgaria [VIDEO] / Shocker In Glo X Factor. / X Factor Nigeria Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loena Lewis (x-factor Winner)- Bleeding Love by eldee(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2007
When I was screaming bout X-factor, no-one listened, now she's exploded, there is no way u guys are gon look away.
X-Factor winner, Leona Lewis has bursted the charts with a best selling album 'Spirit'
'Bleeding Love' is the hit track.
The link for the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM
Re: Loena Lewis (x-factor Winner)- Bleeding Love by zigbo(f): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
funny enuf i dont like the song undecided . . . she has a great voice nd all but that song "bleeding love" is nt woerking for me
Re: Loena Lewis (x-factor Winner)- Bleeding Love by eldee(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2007
I think she's got a lil Celinedionnish. But I feel she should have gone on the Alicia Keys side. And the video is a work of perfection. I'll get the album on Monday as soon as it's out.
Re: Loena Lewis (x-factor Winner)- Bleeding Love by zigbo(f): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2007
good for you though. . .i think i will jst surf her on the internet for something mo than bleeding love. . .

but she definately got talent wink
Re: Loena Lewis (x-factor Winner)- Bleeding Love by youngmayor(m): 1:09am On Nov 11, 2007
whts up folks im young mayor , always waned to invent somthing like a plane that run on WATER , or something like that but insted i got the reciepe for stin toning, does not bleach , just reduces the action of the melanin and serves as sunfilter , ie, it filters just vitamin d and blocks the rest when you bathe in the morning everyday you will see what i mean, and contains no HYDROQUINE.MECURY,ALUMINIUM,SUNSCREEN, OR ANY CANCER RELATED ATTRACTING INGREDIENT its fresh mix natural plants and natural chemicals
THE PLANT<FILTERS THE VITAMIN D AND BLOCKS THE RAYS THAT MAKE THE SKIN ULTRA VIOLET AND BLACK>
THE NATURAL CHEMICALS<refreshes the skin while you are asleep, bringing the melanin to a natural low level>
.,, wondering how i got the formular, i studied tanning creams that beyonce.shakira.eve and all these celebreties use, tthe sun tan creams simply increases the melanin level and retain ultra violet rays so when they bathe,shower or sleep the effect is permernent , thats why they go to the swimming poool after suntaning
i produce strictly on order since i don't use preservative so as to avoid side effect
witha gurantee of 40% toning after 3weeks 70%after a month 100%after 2 months
and u are sure of not getting black knuckles ,elbows ,knees and toe joints,
email me , b4limits4real@yahoo.com, phone no*08087416817
smile ,laugh thats the primary young looking ingredients
Re: Loena Lewis (x-factor Winner)- Bleeding Love by eldee(m): 12:28am On Nov 14, 2007
lol, that was so freaking funny
Re: Loena Lewis (x-factor Winner)- Bleeding Love by XFio(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2008
I don't mind Leona's song Bleeding Love.It was number 1 for 8 weeks in a row in my country

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Celine Dion Songs DJ Mixtape 2024 / Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! / "We Are The World" Remix By Africa Allstar For Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.