Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! (15874 Views)

Paula Patton Back With Robin Thicke For The First Time After Filing For Divorce / Paula Pattonfiles For Divorce From Robinthicke / Prisca Onuajuchi Ifeanyi Is A Fake Prophetess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! by lawisong(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2007
What is the world turning to. I must confess that i was really surprised to hear that prophetess Juanita Bynum and Pastor Paula white have divorced their hubbies. How on earth can these two sue for a divorce of their husbands. Are they not the same people who confessed that the Lord revealed these men to them as their husbands? Are they not the same women of God who encourage other women to hang on in their marriages and pray that God touch and change their bad spouses. How come is Juanita Bynum running away from her husband because he beats her up and why is Paula White divorcing her husband for undisclosed reasons. Whatever must have prompted this action, one thing stands clear humans will always be humans. Chris Okotie once said God told him he will be the next president but after going to the polls he failed woefully. Why do these church folks keep disceiving us. Well, Juanita and Paula, only God can judge your case. I hope that your action is in line with what you profess and believe.   (Original post modified)
Re: Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! by janami(f): 1:53am On Nov 10, 2007
not juanita bynum with the three wedding bands to spend eternity with her husband shocked
Re: Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! by danfido(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
Do tell me more about them pls, I mean the details,
Re: Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! by almondjoy(f): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2007
Are you guys not tired of this story? undecided

The ladies are not happy and have every reason to get the heck out!  You think you are dealing with "suffering and smiling" African valuables? grin

Please--good riddance to bad rubbish----Please ladies, you all need to kick'em out if "they give" you too much stress!  Not being sexist or anything--I am only going by what the topic reads[b]--"Divorce their husbands"[/b]

If you bring a topic where men want to divorce their wives too--for good reason I will support them too.  No discrimination.

If you are not happy get out of it! cool
Re: Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! by MissD1(f): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2007
This shows that been a man/woman of God does not mean that one cant be human.

Also let us all understand that there are many ways to life, if one way did not work, it fair to try another.

many couples are stuck in loveless marriage, If these ladies are unhappy in their current relationship please leave them alone to make constructive decisions about Their life and future, none of you critics know what any of these ladies are going tru.

We all deserved to have peace, although God is the author of peace. Why let pray for them rather than criticise them.
Re: Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! by MissD1(f): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2007
Lawisong, it so perhtetic that you can made judgement of others, where do you think people who judge like you end up.
properly where you judged others to be -------------(Shame to you and greet Abacha for me when you go to hell because that is where every fake preacher like you will definitely end. )
Re: Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! by akatki: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
i still cannot believe dat u are really divorce. is there no way u can put your differences behind & reconcilled? remember, God hate divoce. his grace is enough for u . god bless u

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Writing One's Name With Red Ink? ?? / Patronizing Children(young) Street Hawkers / How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.