Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! (2989 Views)

Enugu Airport Runway Death Trap - MD. OAS Helicopters / Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) / Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by yema00x7: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
Good afternoon,Well i want to report a guy to everyone here who have been scamming people all around.sometimes around september last year,This guy started calling me ,He says can i help him in processing portugal visa,i said no problem,After 2 weeks he called me again and said am i ready for the job,I told him no problem.After some weeks he started disturbing me with messages saying he can help my client with Japan ,south korea,estonia,south cyprus,Brazil,Argentina,Mexico ,columbia and canada Visa.I was surprised when i got the message because what he told me the first time he called was that he want me to help him with portugal Visa.i did not reply to his message,the next day he called and explain to me...I said but you told me you need a portugal visa why are you telling me all this,He said hes a travel agent but he doesnt like dealing with clients that he likes dealing with travel agents...To cut the long story short,he keeps disturbing with another message that he has a sure link of canada,That is just a processing of 2 weeks...he sent me one fake canada job that he claims he is among the ones they submitted.I was convince,so when some guys came to my office i explained to them about the canada job,They were interested but they told me they not going to drop a dime until the job comes out.I called Felix and explained to him,He said no no no ,we need a deposit of 100k for each.I said well am sorry we cant do business together because my clients are not ready to drop any money.after some days again ,he start sending me text messages again that this is a sure job that he is dealing with the white man directly ,that if he helps me get this canada work permit it will boost my business the more...I said my brother it cant work ,my clients are not ready to drop any money..But he never stops Flashing and texting me. so explained to my clients ,they insist...To make the Job done, out of my pocket i sent #160,000K to this guy to his Gtb account:
Account Name,Felix Azubike.
Account Number,0025625519
Phone number,08032706277

I ran to the airport that day because he said if he did not receive the passports that day theres nothing he can do as the white man needs to travel to canada so i ran to the airport and i sent those passport with #6000,i called him that i have sent the money and passports ,I started counting after 2 weeks i called him Felix how far?He sayd emm emm theres a delay i should give him another two weeks ,That night that i called him he text me another message that he has a south cyprus link ,no deposit ,japan no deposit,i got like 4 guys who are interested but my mind tells me not to send it as i know if he has those passport he will still ask for money....In conclusion,this scammer felix Azubike ,who is married and have two kids ,played on me for almost 6 months ,i threathen him ,i reported the case to the police but because of the distance because he stayed in Abuja...he finally sent those passport back last week,when he sent it he did not even tell me anything ,it was the bus driver that called me that i have a package from Akure ,i said wrong number ,later the next day my mind tells me to call him ,so i called him with a different number as he no longer pick my calls again since feb so when i called him with another number he picked it and i asked abt my passport ,he said he has sent it ,i said WHAT?you sent passports without letting me know,what abt the money i sent ,he said hes busy that i should call him later.I called him today again with another glo number,he said he also spent money that theres nothing he can do.Now am blaming myself because 1,I dont even know him ,weve never met before,2,Since we have been talking he never call me for once ,all he does is to flash me or text me...i should have known that he is a scammer.Please nairalanders,be careful and dont fall victim like me...he might use another number to call you or change his account but be careful...You should all learn from my mistake.Thank you!
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Odunnu: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
yema00x7: Good afternoon,Well i want to report a guy to everyone here who have been scamming people all around.sometimes around september last year,This guy started calling me ,He says can i help him in processing portugal visa,i said no problem,After 2 weeks he called me again and said am i ready for the job,I told him no problem.After some weeks he started disturbing me with messages saying he can help my client with Japan ,south korea,estonia,south cyprus,Brazil,Argentina,Mexico ,columbia and canada Visa.I was surprised when i got the message because what he told me the first time he called was that he want me to help him with portugal Visa.i did not reply to his message,the next day he called and explain to me...I said but you told me you need a portugal visa why are you telling me all this,He said hes a travel agent but he doesnt like dealing with clients that he likes dealing with travel agents...To cut the long story short,he keeps disturbing with another message that he has a sure link of canada,That is just a processing of 2 weeks...he sent me one fake canada job that he claims he is among the ones they submitted.I was convince,so when some guys came to my office i explained to them about the canada job,They were interested but they told me they not going to drop a dime until the job comes out.I called Felix and explained to him,He said no no no ,we need a deposit of 100k for each.I said well am sorry we cant do business together because my clients are not ready to drop any money.after some days again ,he start sending me text messages again that this is a sure job that he is dealing with the white man directly ,that if he helps me get this canada work permit it will boost my business the more...I said my brother it cant work ,my clients are not ready to drop any money..But he never stops Flashing and texting me. so explained to my clients ,they insist...To make the Job done, out of my pocket i sent #160,000K to this guy to his Gtb account:
Phone number,08032706277

I ran to the airport that day because he said if he did not receive the passports that day theres nothing he can do as the white man needs to travel to canada so i ran to the airport and i sent those passport with #6000,i called him that i have sent the money and passports ,I started counting after 2 weeks i called him Felix how far?He sayd emm emm theres a delay i should give him another two weeks ,That night that i called him he text me another message that he has a south cyprus link ,no deposit ,japan no deposit,i got like 4 guys who are interested but my mind tells me not to send it as i know if he has those passport he will still ask for money....In conclusion,this scammer felix Azubike ,who is married and have two kids ,played on me for almost 6 months ,i threathen him ,i reported the case to the police but because of the distance because he stayed in Abuja...he finally sent those passport back last week,when he sent it he did not even tell me anything ,it was the bus driver that called me that i have a package from Akure ,i said wrong number ,later the next day my mind tells me to call him ,so i called him with a different number as he no longer pick my calls again since feb so when i called him with another number he picked it and i asked abt my passport ,he said he has sent it ,i said WHAT?you sent passports without letting me know,what abt the money i sent ,he said hes busy that i should call him later.I called him today again with another glo number,he said he also spent money that theres nothing he can do.Now am blaming myself because 1,I dont even know him ,weve never met before,2,Since we have been talking he never call me for once ,all he does is to flash me or text me...i should have known that he is a scammer.Please nairalanders,be careful and dont fall victim like me...he might use another number to call you or change his account but be careful...You should all learn from my mistake.Thank you!
mcheeeeeew
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Vicjustice: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
yema00x7: Good afternoon,Well i want to report a guy to everyone here who have been scamming people all around.sometimes around september last year,This guy started calling me ,He says can i help him in processing portugal visa,i said no problem,After 2 weeks he called me again and said am i ready for the job,I told him no problem.After some weeks he started disturbing me with messages saying he can help my client with Japan ,south korea,estonia,south cyprus,Brazil,Argentina,Mexico ,columbia and canada Visa.I was surprised when i got the message because what he told me the first time he called was that he want me to help him with portugal Visa.i did not reply to his message,the next day he called and explain to me...I said but you told me you need a portugal visa why are you telling me all this,He said hes a travel agent but he doesnt like dealing with clients that he likes dealing with travel agents...To cut the long story short,he keeps disturbing with another message that he has a sure link of canada,That is just a processing of 2 weeks...he sent me one fake canada job that he claims he is among the ones they submitted.I was convince,so when some guys came to my office i explained to them about the canada job,They were interested but they told me they not going to drop a dime until the job comes out.I called Felix and explained to him,He said no no no ,we need a deposit of 100k for each.I said well am sorry we cant do business together because my clients are not ready to drop any money.after some days again ,he start sending me text messages again that this is a sure job that he is dealing with the white man directly ,that if he helps me get this canada work permit it will boost my business the more...I said my brother it cant work ,my clients are not ready to drop any money..But he never stops Flashing and texting me. so explained to my clients ,they insist...To make the Job done, out of my pocket i sent #160,000K to this guy to his Gtb account:
Phone number,08032706277

How could you?
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2012
Aam sorry for ur loss,there are a lot of scammers in this travel agent business. My friend fell victim to this type of scam. They did dubai visa for her friend and came up with. A story of newly discoverd country with plenty good job, promised to get visa for brother within oneweek if passport is ready,when asked to return money and passport after two months of no visa, story enter, one day she told him that she is sendind someone to collect the passport,went together,she stayed back in the car a little distance,when the guy returned the passport without money.I refused to let him go and called her,the guy tried everything to ditch and scam, me I do give him breedind space even when told me to wait at eatry while he withdrw money from Atm,and he didn't go . I know he wanted to run,I didn't collect the passport from him without money, we were there for more than 3 hours playing mind game when my friend came with a police man, What a surprise? He didn't even know she is around, well the money surfaced at the nearest first bank at Ajah close to VGC gate.that was how my friend got her 100k back with abeg.
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Otuabaroku: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hi poster. I think you can still do something to get your money back. If you still have the deposit slip of the money you paid into his account, you can report him to EFCC with the details of what has transpired between both of you. With the deposit slip, EFCC would hold the bank(know your customer) to produce him. They can take it from there.
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by doctokwus: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2012
Far as am concerned u are both scammers,u claiming to b able to help pple wt visas meeting your type.Bane of d country dey call nigeria
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by temmytanny(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
since you have his contact and full names ,why not contact EFCC and the bank in general,they could fish him out. Afterall,he has his full address and other details with the bank
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2012
You are an eediot. Even a 3 yr old child knows better. Ode
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by futurewise11(m): 5:17am On Apr 29, 2012
In as much as I suspect ur story but let me give u this advice,kindly report this scam to the police,then take the report letter to any gtbank,they will put restriction on the account(e g apprehend customer),when the guy is arrested by the bank for using his account for fraudulent transaction,I think u will get u money with ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2012
Phone number,08032706277

Are you a Visa Agent? undecided Answer me before my Verdict
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by justwise(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2012
yema00x7: Good afternoon,Well i want to report a guy to everyone here who have been scamming people all around.sometimes around september last year,This guy started calling me ,He says can i help him in processing portugal visa,i said no problem,After 2 weeks he called me again and said am i ready for the job,I told him no problem.After some weeks he started disturbing me with messages saying he can help my client with Japan ,south korea,estonia,south cyprus,Brazil,Argentina,Mexico ,columbia and canada Visa.[/b]I was surprised when i got the message because what he told me the first time he called was that he want me to help him with portugal Visa.i did not reply to his message,the next day he called and explain to me...I said but you told me you need a portugal visa why are you telling me all this,He said hes a travel agent but he doesnt like dealing with clients that he likes dealing with travel agents...To cut the long story short,he keeps disturbing with another message that he has a sure link of canada,That is just a processing of 2 weeks..[b].he sent me one fake canada job that he claims he is among the ones they submitted.I was convince,so when some guys came to my office i explained to them about the canada job,They were interested but they told me they not going to drop a dime until the job comes out.I called Felix and explained to him,He said no no no ,we need a deposit of 100k for each.I said well am sorry we cant do business together because my clients are not ready to drop any money.after some days again ,he start sending me text messages again that this is a sure job that he is dealing with the white man directly ,that if he helps me get this canada work permit it will boost my business the more...I said my brother it cant work ,my clients are not ready to drop any money..But he never stops Flashing and texting me. so explained to my clients ,they insist...To make the Job done, out of my pocket i sent #160,000K to this guy to his Gtb account:
Phone number,08032706277

I ran to the airport that day because he said if he did not receive the passports that day theres nothing he can do as the white man needs to travel to canada so i ran to the airport and [b]i sent those passport with #6000,[/b]i called him that i have sent the money and passports ,I started counting after 2 weeks i called him Felix how far?He sayd emm emm theres a delay i should give him another two weeks ,That night that i called him he text me another message that he has a south cyprus link ,no deposit ,japan no deposit,i got like 4 guys who are interested but my mind tells me not to send it as i know if he has those passport he will still ask for money....In conclusion,this scammer felix Azubike ,who is married and have two kids ,played on me for almost 6 months ,i threathen him ,i reported the case to the police but because of the distance because he stayed in Abuja...he finally sent those passport back last week,when he sent it he did not even tell me anything ,it was the bus driver that called me that i have a package from Akure ,i said wrong number ,later the next day my mind tells me to call him ,so i called him with a different number as he no longer pick my calls again since feb so when i called him with another number he picked it and i asked abt my passport ,he said he has sent it ,i said WHAT?you sent passports without letting me know,what abt the money i sent ,he said hes busy that i should call him later.I called him today again with another glo number,he said he also spent money that theres nothing he can do.Now am blaming myself because 1,I dont even know him ,weve never met before,2,Since we have been talking he never call me for once ,all he does is to flash me or text me...i should have known that he is a scammer.Please nairalanders,be careful and dont fall victim like me...he might use another number to call you or change his account but be careful...You should all learn from my mistake.Thank you!

grin grin grin grin grin story indeed, you ran to airport to give him those passports so that the 'whiteman' will take it to Canada and stamp the work permit on it? Even as you said the Canadian job was fake? He said the deposit is N100K each but you paid him N760.000? Congratulations!!!!
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
@poster,

i no go pity people like you, you are very foolish. seriously, i don't know why its so hard for Nigerians to go to the embassy and get visa for themselves. must you go through an agent? are you dumb? someone came to you promising that he will get you a visa and bla bla bla, and you went ahead and sent such a huge amount of money to him, without even knowing him, guy you foolish. nonsense.

I was reading on nairaland the other day how a man scammed 7000 nigerians bigtime, over canadian work permit, i laughed. and the funniest thing is that, some of these people are graduates, master degree holders and working class people, so all these stuff still even happen in these 21st century? when there are internet everywhere, na wa ooo, idiot. and the worst thing be say, people no go learn. they so much believe in all these travel agent, dem no believe say them fit get visa by themself this days, an agent must do it for them. nonsense
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by temmytanny(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
Guys, in as much as the man has made mistake,i think we should helpout and not crucify him. We should help to find a way to quell this menace. Am sure his bank details will helpout
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by justwise(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2012
temmytanny: Guys, in as much as the man has made mistake,i think we should helpout and not crucify him. We should help to find a way to quell this menace. Am sure his bank details will helpout

Nobody should waste precious time helping him, he will learn from this if this story is even true
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2012
justwise:

Nobody should waste precious time helping him, he will learn from this if this story is even true

seconded!!!
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2012
Which kain yeye help? the guy is an eediot.
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by henrychubayo: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
Guys, friends, my dear brothers, i sincerely didn't expect the comment am seeing here. One reason i say these is that the poster was like being helpful for those who are not experienced not to be milked by these guy. He never asked for advice or help from you guys. We know he made a mistake but the same mistake can be made by any of us in various ways and in various circumstances. My point is not to criticize of his action but to warn guys who are determined to travel by all means not to be milked in this way. I mean if every nigerian report this kind of action of fraudstars or personal experience with them, it will drastically reduce crime rate in nigerian. Lets encourage ppl to report such cases and technically advice them but such blame will make them to withhold these vital information. Thanks all
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Nobody: 10:43am On May 01, 2012
henrychubayo: Guys, friends, my dear brothers, i sincerely didn't expect the comment am seeing here. One reason i say these is that the poster was like being helpful for those who are not experienced not to be milked by these guy. He never asked for advice or help from you guys. We know he made a mistake but the same mistake can be made by any of us in various ways and in various circumstances. My point is not to criticize of his action but to warn guys who are determined to travel by all means not to be milked in this way. I mean if every nigerian report this kind of action of fraudstars or personal experience with them, it will [b]drastically reduce crime rate in nigeria[/b]n. Lets encourage ppl to report such cases and technically advice them but such blame will make them to withhold these vital information. Thanks all

If Nigerians learn how to get visa by themselves, without putting their whole trust on these agent, I think that would reduce the crime rate or even put it to an end. i doubt if the story is even true, because its onli a fool that will send money to someone he doesnt know, not to talk of not seeing the person at all for the first time.
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by banky1987(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2012
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by worry359(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2012
Send me Western Union for $429 & I will track him shocked
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Vansnickers: 12:38am On May 02, 2012
Instead of consoling the obviously devastated Man, some so called " human beings" are calling him an Eediot. SMH
Sorry Jorrr OP.
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Nobody: 10:20am On May 02, 2012
@Op
i am sorry but i have to call it like it is: you are a dumbass!!!!! with all the talks of scammers in 9ja, you fell for this bastard scammer.

as my brothas keeper, let me help you: Felix Azubike is on FB ( http://www.facebook.com/felix.azubike1 ), his email is azunomics@yahoo.com, and his BBM PIN one yr ago was 20df9159 (but i think he is not using it any longer). from the many ads i could find online from this criminal, he is desperate to travel abroad: Jamaica, Oman, Iran, Nepal, Kuwait, any place is good enough for him. he is looking to do any job to achieve that, such as security or cleaner etc, so long as he can get help from some foreigners......he is even ready to do prostitution to achieve his goal, as you can see from this ad he once wrote: http://www.topix.com/forum/world/new-zealand/TBH0KNDQ40V0T1A7D

here is the another ad he posted that made me understand that the FB page i gave you above is his: http://www.bigtingsagwaan.com/p/7/7101.php4 (notice the phone number you have + the email posted on his FB wall). i dont know if the photo on this FB page is really him, but its a starter.

also, back in 2008 he used this other mobile number 07039714907, try it out, maybe he is still using it.

if people used their minds, then 90% of these scams wouldnt happen.
good luck and be smart next time!

2 Likes

Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by yema00x7: 7:30pm On May 02, 2012
@MrBrownjay

Thank you for the info....It will really help.I know i will get him.I will give his name and photo to the immigration at the airport incase he has a visa and wants to travel,Also i will report the case to efcc tomorrow.I will get him by all means.Thank you.
Re: I Fell A Victim Of Felix Azubike Scam Trap!! by Donmeca(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2012
MrBrownjay...u did a marv job there. But OP, u fall hand oh! U sound like u have very low education.....firstly, u dupe people...either fully (by disappearin with money n passports) or partly (by gettin d job done n hiking ur price). Dis guy just met u when u had money and u let ur guard so down for him.

Sumtin tells me u only invested 160k to reap a million if d venture turned out to b true....or d guy planned to share d loot with u buh ended up eating both "thank u" and "very much" and now u r crying foul. I werent helping anybody out with visa or work permit. Ur clients were only lucky they neva trusted u wuth their money.

EFCC will only listen to u but will neva raise a finger to assist u...cos d money involved is so little, not up to what they investigate. Just talk to d police and embark on personal manhunt....try calling d fool with diff numbers and pple, including girls who know abuja well. Claim to have met him once or twice and that u want to c him about a job u need done....scammers love women, so use chics who live in abuja.

(1) (Reply)

S. Korea's First "Black" Model Faces Widespread Racism / Should I Japa Or Stay / Switzerland, Here I Come!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.