Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k (2140 Views)

Neat Samsung Galaxy S1 For Sale For 22k / I Want 2 Swap My 1month Old Nokia Asha 300 Bb Bold / INCREDIBLE OFFER:MY 1Month Old Nokia 500 NOW FOR #22K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by badoutyn(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month old)--30k(negotiable)call or send text to:08023057164 or 08060898023.
Product Type
Smartphone
Network Band
Quad Band
Number of Screens
Wi-Fi
Yes
Effective Camera Resolution
3 Megapixel
USB
Yes
Contract Type
SIM-free
Main Screen Resolution
240 x 320
Main Screen Size
8 cm (3.1"wink
Cellular Data Connectivity Technology
HSDPA
GPS Receiver
Yes
Dual SIM Supported
No
Integrated TV Tuner
No
Cellular Generation
3.5G
Cellular Network Supported
WCDMA 2100
Memory Card Supported
microSD
Phone Style
Bar
Colour
Steel Grey
Brand Name
Samsung
Battery Talk Time
9.50 Hour
Product Model
Galaxy Mini
Weight (Approximate)
107.0 g
Green Compliant
Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
WEEE
Touchscreen
Yes
Bluetooth
Yes
Maximum Memory Card Size Supported
32 GB
Built-in Memory
164 MB
Operating System Version
Android 2.2 Froyo
Main Screen Type
LCD
Realtone
Yes
Radio Tuner Type
FM
Call Features
Conference Call
Height
110.0 mm
Width
60.6 mm
Depth
12.1 mm
Operating System
Android
Manufacturer
Samsung
Product Name
Galaxy Mini Smartphone
Manufacturer Part Number
GT-S5570AAAXEU
Manufacturer Website Address
www.samsung.com/uk/
Marketing Information

The Galaxy Mini embodies great productivity and performance in a compact design. With a flashy colour stripe along the side, the Galaxy Mini is not only stylish but keeps you connected to everything that is important to you. It also conveniently has Google services built-in to the mobile, so you can enjoy all the familiar services that you are used to. Add to this the access to Android Market for loads of app fun, SWYPE texting, and the brilliant 3.14" screen, and you are ready to really embrace smartphone life. Never has a compact phone been so powerful and enjoyable.

Show Off Your Identity

The GALAXY mini is perfectly-sized for easy mobility and ergonomic comfort. The bright colour strip on the side makes a flashy statement and lets you know you're in for a good time. Bold and striking, the mobile commands attention and lets everyone know exactly what kind of person you are! Show off your mobile; show off your style!
Package Contents
Galaxy Mini Smartphone
Battery
Travel Adapter
Quick Start Guide
Touchscreen Type
Capacitive

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by adecharly(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
a bit funny....
The market price for the new samsung mini is #23k and u want someone to negotiate ur #30k price....lol.
FUNNY.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by ignis: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2012
adecharly: a bit funny....
The market price for the new samsung mini is #23k and u want someone to negotiate ur #30k price....lol.
FUNNY.
don't mind him.... He thinks everyone is dull like him.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by badoutyn(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Why cant some people learn the habit of how to talk/attend to issue,some Nigerians are not meant to be on NL at all,Seun you are trying.Is not by force,if you want to go for the phone fine,and if not so be it,why making used of silly words.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by zion32(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2012
laffin in vanacular,the market price 4 new mini is 22k5,how come yours is going for 30k.many folks on nairaland are well informed,i guess u try other forum.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by badoutyn(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2012
All right sir
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by wesley80(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2012
badoutyn: Why cant some people learn the habit of how to talk/attend to issue,some Nigerians are not meant to be on NL at all,Seun you are trying.Is not by force,if you want to go for the phone fine,and if not so be it,why making used of silly words.

I'm sure u're referring to yourself right? Chipskate!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by badoutyn(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2012
Why should i be talking to myself,do you even read what brought about all this whole story.If you are not okay with price,you should have good manner of expressing it out,instead of using some insulting slogans.
Very simple,price is not correlating with what my intention price stand for .Then if you are a serious buyer,you say your price,that's all.If is my way fine,if not fine,very simple.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by wesley80(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2012
badoutyn: Why should i be talking to myself,do you even read what brought about all this whole story.

What brought about "this whole story" was you tryin to sell a USED phone over and above the ORIGINAL cost price isn't that so? And you're tryn to justify it by saying that's your initial price open to negotiation abi? Now if someone comes and offers to buy your used crap for say 25k thinking its a fair price would u decline? What have you then succeded in doing and how would a person that buys a USED phone that's more expensive than a BRAND NEW one feel when he discovers his mistake? Put yourself inhis shoes for a sec.
One question; How do crooks and swinders like you manage to live with yourselves?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by badoutyn(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2012
Market price on product can be tagged at any price.It's left to the buyers and sellers.Reason for my stipulated price,you dont know,and also have you taking time to see the price as been revealed since all this argument started?
I don't expect men should act like woman.simple YES AND NO is our way which you know.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by AndroBlaze: 3:14pm On May 05, 2012
wesley80:

What brought about "this whole story" was you tryin to sell a USED phone over and above the ORIGINAL cost price isn't that so? And you're tryn to justify it by saying that's your initial price open to negotiation abi? Now if someone comes and offers to buy your used crap for say 25k thinking its a fair price would u decline? What have you then succeded in doing and how would a person that buys a USED phone that's more expensive than a BRAND NEW one feel when he discovers his mistake? Put yourself inhis shoes for a sec.
One question; How do crooks and swinders like you manage to live with yourselves?

TBF this aggression is uncalled for, what he is doing is called COMMERCE, he is no crook. You can highlight the price differentials if you want but that does not mean you should not respect him, abi he steal your chicken
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k by badoutyn(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2012
my brother,God bless you and grant you more wisdom
Andro Blaze:

TBF this aggression is uncalled for, what he is doing is called COMMERCE, he is no crook. You can highlight the price differentials if you want but that does not mean you should not respect him, abi he steal your chicken

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Price / HTC My Touch 4g / Fairly Used Tecno P5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.