Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,671 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Having Probs Installing Fireboard Forum In Joomla 2.5.4 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Having Probs Installing Fireboard Forum In Joomla 2.5.4 (3509 Views)

Help I Need A Local Server To Test Some Joomla 2.5 Template On My Computer / How To Install Joomla 2.5 Quickstart Template Pack(Step By Step Tutorial Guide) / Sport Betting Template Is In Joomla 1.5 And 1.7 Style Is For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Probs Installing Fireboard Forum In Joomla 2.5.4 by larryUG(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
pls guys just help me out, each tym i try to integrate fireboard forum into my joomla site, it tells me error, cannot find an xml file. av tried doin it with d fireboard component as a .zip file
Re: Having Probs Installing Fireboard Forum In Joomla 2.5.4 by guru01(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
Its simple, the joomla installer can't find the XML file inside.
Check if there is a XML file in the zip file you downloader, if not find another component.
Re: Having Probs Installing Fireboard Forum In Joomla 2.5.4 by Shadowblaqq(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2012
Dude, first unzip the pack and look for another zipped file starting with Com_ thats the pack you will need to install. But i will suggest you use kunena, it's easy to install and use.
Re: Having Probs Installing Fireboard Forum In Joomla 2.5.4 by mrperfect(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
In addition make sure that all files are writable.
Re: Having Probs Installing Fireboard Forum In Joomla 2.5.4 by maillawale: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
In order to bring the Joomla Users in Nigeria together so we can help one another with minimum cost (if necessary), I have created a Joomla Community Forum for Nigerians that will help to solve most of the problems unique to the Nigeria Joomla Developers and Designers. Kindly register with us to hook up. The Community Link is: www.joomla.org.ng
Re: Having Probs Installing Fireboard Forum In Joomla 2.5.4 by yomalex(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2020
maillawale:
In order to bring the Joomla Users in Nigeria together so we can help one another with minimum cost (if necessary), I have created a Joomla Community Forum for Nigerians that will help to solve most of the problems unique to the Nigeria Joomla Developers and Designers. Kindly register with us to hook up. The Community Link is: www.joomla.org.ng
Commendable.

Did you get the necessary permissions from Joomla

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Mobofree Affiliate Program / Admob Self Clicking Apps, The Criminals Must Be Stopped! / Nigerian Rich Man Compared To Mark Zuckerberg. (hilarious Picture).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.