Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Attractions To Visit In Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Attractions To Visit In Abuja (15958 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions / Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attractions To Visit In Abuja by Sugardiva(f): 8:41am On May 04, 2012
Wonderful pics londoner.
Re: Attractions To Visit In Abuja by Jerri(f): 7:53pm On May 04, 2012
Thanks for the heads up guys, I will be careful.... smiley #LoveLife#

@ londoner; thanks for all the information, I'm actually having a good time, now looking forward to my road trip to Obudu.

.......Funny how most of us don’t get to see/visit the natural resources God endowed us with (I must confess, this is my first time attempting to visit places in Nigeria apart from the areas I was brought up in, not out of fear but lack of interest). We should try other parts of 9ja for now and upload beautiful pictures to promote our country and its image*ourselves*

Have a lovely weekend y’all and stay safe
Re: Attractions To Visit In Abuja by naijametro: 7:55am On May 05, 2012
Nice photos of Abuja, even though security is a problem. There are still some tourist attractions in that city.
Re: Attractions To Visit In Abuja by naijametro: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2012
the number one guide to Naija cities
www.naijametro.com

Discover Nigeria's hidden beauty

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S.A And CANADA, Which Is Better? / Lady Narrates How Fire Came Out Of Flight She Boarded / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.