Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free (3195 Views)

UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Past Questions And Answers and shortlisted candidates / UNN PUME Leakage: 23yr Old Printer Arraigned In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2012
This is for all UNN aspirants who wish to have UNN pume past questions and answers for free. If you also wish to get the UNN pume scratch card early enough and accommodation for free, simply send your email and subjects as a reply or to my mail rymzocares@yahoo.com or to my no 08023960959 and you will receive it via your mail.
N/B: I do not ask for money, do not pay me a dime, this service is for free but if you after receiving it, you wish to give anything as an appreciation willing, it will be gladly accepted. We want everybody to get prepared. You can can reach me on 08023960959. Goodluck to you all.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Buc(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
I'm having problem logging in on my yahoomail. So if u would pls find me on facebook (ukbrian08@yahoo.com). I'm not on 2go. I applied 4 law so, i would appreciate it if u can get me d part questions of law.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2012
Buc: I'm having problem logging in on my yahoomail. So if u would pls find me on facebook (ukbrian08@yahoo.com). I'm not on 2go. I applied 4 law so, i would appreciate it if u can get me d part questions of law.
My dear, look for your friends that have email cuz the format the past questions is, cant be forwarded or shared on facebook.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by NewsUni: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2012
Rymzo, I sent you an email, which you failed to reply. Please, I need that if Medicine, and my friend needs that of law. Please send it and God bless you.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2012
NewsUni: Rymzo, I sent you an email, which you failed to reply. Please, I need that if Medicine, and my friend needs that of law. Please send it and God bless you.

Check your mail, i have sent them.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by NewsUni: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
Thank you Rymzo, for these, I really appreciate them.

I did not get the physics though and the subjects for law and accounting.

Thanks for your kind efforts.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Haben1: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
Thank's so much! But am doing unilorin post utme' which include maths and general paper wit current affair's" and i really appreciate d one u send to me
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by NewsUni: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
Haben, can you share the Unillorin own with me?
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Haben1: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
NewsUni: Haben, can you share the Unillorin own with me?
am really pending 4 reply
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2012
Haben1: Thank's so much! But am doing unilorin post utme' which include maths and general paper wit current affair's" and i really appreciate d one u send to me
Please am sorry i dont have unilorin pume past questions and answers, i only have that of UNN. Thanks.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by NewsUni: 8:09am On May 01, 2012
Rymzo, please can you send me those of accounting and law?
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 01, 2012
NewsUni: Rymzo, please can you send me those of accounting and law?
I cannot send you answers free and stil make choice of subjects for you. If you cannot send me your subjects as i instruncted, you leave it. Thanks
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 8:11am On May 04, 2012
To avoid scammers, i suggest you do not paste your email address here to avoid them sending you useless messages, simply send them to email or my number 08023960959.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 9:02am On May 07, 2012
For those of you who dont have where to stay during pume, do not panic, we are making arrangement for free accommodation for you all. Just stick to this thread.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Princevik(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2012
Rymzo: This is for all UNN aspirants who wish to have UNN pume past questions and answers for free. Simply send your email and subjects as a reply or to my mail rymzocares@yahoo.com or to my no 08023960959 and you will receive it via your mail.
N/B: I do not ask for money, do not pay me a dime, this service is for free but if you after receiving it, you wish to give anything as an appreciation willing, it will be gladly accepted. We want everybody to get prepared. You can stil meet me on 2go via rymzo as my username. Goodluck to you all.
Pls i just sent yuh an email....... My course is Pol science.........and my subject combinations are
English, Economics,literature nd Government.....thank yuh very much nd God bless
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by mikrotik: 6:50pm On May 08, 2012
get prepared.
Your post utme is around the corner.
prepare at no cost than your time.
eduglo dot com is the best place to take all post utme past questions.
Register and start preparing for free.

eduglo
..preparing you forward.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 8:07am On May 13, 2012
Since the advent of pume, 25% always missed out the pume due to inability to get the pume card and do the registration on time, majority exprienced much stress travelling 4rm where they live or trying to find some who wil help them in getting the card because its only been sold here in nsukka campus and it takes much time for the card to circulate to major cities in the country. Furthermore, 50% of the candidates usualy have a problem of accomodation, atimes some end up being in a situation where they will be accomodated and ask for something in return especialy the girls. For over the years, we try to cut down these problems for the aspirants by making sure you get the card on time regardless of where you are, get a safe accomodation regardless of who are for free, i have also been given out the pume past questions and answers directly to your mail free of charge. All you need to do to be among those who will benefit from these offers is to seek and apply on time so that we wil take down your name because we cant satisfy the whole aspirants. For details, call rymzo on 08023960959 or mail me on rymzocares@yahoo.com or add me on 2go with rymzo as my username. ONE LOVE!
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 2:06am On May 17, 2012
The last free offer: 3 people who wish to get admission into UNN through my assistance free of charge should mail me, remember its only 1st 3 people because i dont have more than 3 vacants for free.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by afrobaby(f): 11:51am On May 17, 2012
Do you know passing your post UTME exam is the only way u can gain admission, yes, To enable u prepare for ur post utme exam efficiently and pass at once, buy Cinfores brainfriend, you will surely pass. It has over 40, 000 questions and answers with explanations, 42 subjects: over 10, 000 theorems, definitions and formulae, Basic ICT skills assessment, easy to use study notes and lots more. Contact me on adebimpe.odufuwa@cinfores.com if u are in Lagos, or info@cinfores.com if you are in portharcourt or benin. Price is #3500 only. You can also make money by selling it to your friends seeking admission at a discounted price too. It is your sure bet to passing your exam
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by olaceo(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2012
pls wen wil post ume form kum out? Pls i nid rply i heard it nxt mnth
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by bodman4us: 6:56am On May 27, 2012
Unn pst jamb form is finally out.c details on dar site
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by olaceo(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2012
i just checked i cant find
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2012
FOR ALL UNN ASPIRANTS:
When you get the scratch card from the bank, you scratch it to see the PIN. Go to cyber cafè, log into www.portal.unn.edu.ng, use d PIN and do the registration and print out your form. If you at far place or any where and dont know how or where to get the pume card or how to do the registration, contact me via 08023960959, i will get the card for you and send you the PIN or do the registration for you and you can print the form any where or i will print the form for you, keep it for you and you will take it from me when you come for the pume. Accommodation is also free.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Jerry2i(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2012
Rymzo: Since the advent of pume, 25% always missed out the pume due to inability to get the pume card and do the registration on time, majority exprienced much stress travelling 4rm where they live or trying to find some who wil help them in getting the card because its only been sold here in nsukka campus and it takes much time for the card to circulate to major cities in the country. Furthermore, 50% of the candidates usualy have a problem of accomodation, atimes some end up being in a situation where they will be accomodated and ask for something in return especialy the girls. For over the years, we try to cut down these problems for the aspirants by making sure you get the card on time regardless of where you are, get a safe accomodation regardless of who are for free, i have also been given out the pume past questions and answers directly to your mail free of charge. All you need to do to be among those who will benefit from these offers is to seek and apply on time so that we wil take down your name because we cant satisfy the whole aspirants. For details, call rymzo on 08023960959 or mail me on rymzocares@yahoo.com or add me on 2go with rymzo as my username. ONE LOVE!
tnx.i'll add u on 2go.l
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Jerry2i(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
Rymzo: Since the advent of pume, 25% always missed out the pume due to inability to get the pume card and do the registration on time, majority exprienced much stress travelling 4rm where they live or trying to find some who wil help them in getting the card because its only been sold here in nsukka campus and it takes much time for the card to circulate to major cities in the country. Furthermore, 50% of the candidates usualy have a problem of accomodation, atimes some end up being in a situation where they will be accomodated and ask for something in return especialy the girls. For over the years, we try to cut down these problems for the aspirants by making sure you get the card on time regardless of where you are, get a safe accomodation regardless of who are for free, i have also been given out the pume past questions and answers directly to your mail free of charge. All you need to do to be among those who will benefit from these offers is to seek and apply on time so that we wil take down your name because we cant satisfy the whole aspirants. For details, call rymzo on 08023960959 or mail me on rymzocares@yahoo.com or add me on 2go with rymzo as my username. ONE LOVE!
tnx.i'll add u on 2go.l
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 07, 2012
@ALL
What is required is your jamb result.
Those who are scared because they didnt see the date and venue in their printed forms, do not panic, the venues will be announced a day to your exams, its normally pasted in the PRO building in UNN. Those who havent gotten where they will stay, remember thats not a problem ok cuz i will provide that to as many people as i can. If you havent gotten your pume registration card, send your names, department and reg no to 08023960959 for assistancet and other details. If you want me to register it for you free of charge, include your email add while sending the data. Remember, 5days remaining to the deadline.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2012
UNN PUME VENUES, DATE AND TIME:
Those of you who have printed out their pume slip/forms, bear in mind that the venue, date and time are not shown there, so do not think it was a mistake. The venues come a day to your exam at PRO building opposite art theatre building, adjacent to VC's office, so do not panic. Meanwhile, those who wish to get alert for his or her venue, date and time should send department, venue, date to 08023960959, i promise to send to your phone the date and venue to you immediately they are out. We try as much as possible to make it easy and less stressful to all UNN aspirants. Remember, if you havnt gotten your pume scratch card, the deadline is on the 12th of june, so if you fail to get it before or on tuesday, you stand the risk of missing the exam. I can help you get yours if you are unable to find it in the first banks and diamond banks in your area. All you need to do is send your reg number, names and department to my mobile number 08023960959 for details on how to make the payment. Free accommodation is also provided for whoever dosnt have where to stay. Read your books and goodluck.
Rymzo...
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Lisa1: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]I like this.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2012
BE CAREFUL OF WHOM YOU CALL FOR YOUR PUME CARD. For those of you who wish to get the card this weekend and register it, you can get it 4rm me 08023960959, i will send it to you and you pay me on monday since banks are not working 2day and 2mrow but i will trust you and do that for you. Remember that all am doing is to make sure that nobody misses the registration cuz it ends on tuesday 12th june. So hurry and benefit 4rm this and do your registration this week. Meet me on 2go via rymzo as my username.
Re: Unn Pume card, Past Pume Questions And Answers and accommodation For Free by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
DIRECTION TO NSUKKA.
Those who claim to care about
these prospective students, this is time to show it, its not only tellingthem to pay you for admission, accommodation, past questions, etc which i dont know how authentic you are, there are other little care and concern you can also show to them such as directing them on how to get to nsukka town, then to campus, it matters alot. For those who havent been to nsukka for the first time and maybe you dont know how to get there, simple text "please direct me to nsukka" include the place you are coming 4rm in the text and send it to 08023960959 and i wil send you the direction and how it will be easy for you. This is free of charge. No matter which part of the country you are coming 4rm, the bus must
stop you at either peace park or ifesinachi park, ask where you can locate private park, thats where you wil enter a shuttle going inside campus or if the place you are going to is offcampus, simply board a bike to your destination 4rm any of the park. Remember, arrangements have also been made for those who dnt have where to stay, its also free of charge. God is with us. Safe journey as you travel to nsukka for your future academic
pursuit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant University Student That Scored A 4.99 CGPA Was 2nd Best In ICAN / What is pre-nd? / Help. Estate Management And Accountancy Which One Is Good To Study In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.