Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale (32186 Views)

Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale. / Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale. / Save 50% of your fuel cost with D&C pure sine wave Inverter (1kva + 200amh) for N40,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Tarry(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2008
Thanks for the reply, the DC voltage is 12v but they can use as many batteries as you want, but you will have to connect them in parallel
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2008
My worry is that from 2kva it becomes dangerous to maintain 12VDC as the current involved in any configuration becomes large when compared to lower configurations. A 5 kva 12VDC system will have at least 416 A where as the preferred 5kva 48VDC has about 104A to contend with.

Again when you parallel batteries it is true that the voltage remains the same but the problem is that paralleling 4 batteries to get say 12V 200Ah x 4 =12V 800Ah will mean that the charger will take at least 4 times the time it takes to charge a single battery to charge the 4 batteries connected in parallel.

Just go through these things and see how you can modify them so you don't have problems with your customers.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Tarry(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2008
Thanks again for you precise comments, actually the higher configurations have higher DCV up to 48V the 12V is for inverters lower from 1,500 down while the higher ones have options of between 12V to 48V DC voltage.

once again thanks for the comments

Taiwo
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2008
You are welcome.

Take care and do have a wonderful week.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Tarry(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2008
You too
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Holarmide(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2008
I am in need of an inverter than can power 2 air conditions, 10 computers, printer, 2
table fans and 2 ceiling fans, Television and also a copier for as much as 10hrs or more.
Please do give me a recomendation alongside quotation with price then let me know how
soon it can be ready if i need it.

Olamide Thomas
head of Operations for Gilmand
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Tarry(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2008
Hello Holarmide, A 10 Kva inverter will power all that you need but as for how long it will last that is not the function of the inverter but the batteries connected.  Two factors that determine how long the batteries will run are the power of the batteries and whether they are fully charged or not.  For a 10Kva load you will need 500AH that is 500 Arms per 1 hour that means you will need twenty of 250arms batteries to power what your require for 10 hours.  However, the main challenge is the time to get them fully charged,  the time required is much, at lease two days or  more of continuous power supply.  Now if you need more than two days to charge the batteries that will get discharge in just ten hour it is not worth it.  Inverters are for back up power supply, you dont need inverter for such things as Air conditioners Even big corporation don't do this.  Moreso,  if you are going to use inverter of up to 5kva it should be that you will not need to use it for more than one or two hours daily. Banks uses up to 30kva or more inverters but it is purely as back up to supply power between the time of power failure and getting the generator on and vice versa.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Dody: 12:49pm On May 14, 2008
To earthrealm
I would like to know have you upgraded your inverter and if so how and how long does it now last
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Megatech: 12:55pm On May 21, 2008
MEGATECH POWER CONDITIONING & BACKUP SOLUTION (WE DON’T SELL, WE HELP YOU BUY!)

MEGATECH is a name synonymous with power conditioning in the Indian sub continent for the last two decades.  A market leader in Industrial grade Inverters and UPS Systems from a quality certified manufacturing plant with a range of products from 1 KVA to 150 KVA both in 1 & 3 ph.

Modern lifestyles make Inverters and UPS imperative for daily life, Inverters and UPS in the present scenario are a necessities rather the a luxury as it is noise-free, pollution-free, hassle-free and automatic operation makes them useful and comfortable for today’s life style, Inverters not only has low maintenance, but also enhances the lives of electrical gadgets and other sophisticated equipments by providing clean and stable power increasing the efficiency of the equipments connected.

In the present scenario sine wave technology utilizing IGBTs and Mosfets are indispensable for Inverters and UPS for heavy and sophisticated appliances,. Pure sine wave technology has replaced the old Square  & Quasi Square wave technology  for quality output power.

The advantages of pure sine wave are manifolds. It has continuous regulated power for critical load application and offers a regulated output voltage under all battery and load conditions with quality protections like Overload, short circuit, output over & under voltage,  battery deep discharge, lesser harmonic contents etc. for safe operation of all types of loads.

Usually, the UPS/Inverter are considered as a mere back up solution.  We, at Megatech, try and educate the customer to consider these as POWER CONDITIONING products and help them buy  right technology,  size the machine & battery keeping in mind the load, backup time, future expansion etc.

Besides the high capacity  UPS Systems & Inverters, Megatech pioneered the unique concept of running your Elevators on a Customized Power Supply, called Emergency Elevator backup.  It is a virtual replacement for a Diesel Engine to run your elevators during power outage.  Megatech also specializes in a very unique Wind / Solar Hybrid solution to generate power harnessing the natural resources.  Currently we have a stand alone model for 4 KW capacity, grid independent, expandable to 12 KW.  Both these products are made available to the Nigerian market for the FIRST TIME

We are proudly associated with New Lord Limited as our country partner and have undertaken many prestigious projects in Nigeria during the last one year.  The notable achievement was the ATM Consortium projects for ATMs for a country wide roll out with stand along systems with 24 hr backup, replacing the Line Interactive technology used till now.  It was a path breaking achievement, as the order was bagged by Megatech in stiff competition from leading MNC brands.

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Megatech: 10:27am On May 22, 2008
FACTS ABOUT BATTERY:

I'm taking a 200Ah Deep Cycle battery for reference here.

This everyone knows that "lesser the discharge from the battery, longer the backup". But do you also know that lesser the discharge, higher the efficiency of battery"

Yes, You can actually get more power from you battery then its rated capacity. For example if you draw 10.5A current from the battery, it actually lasts for about 20hrs (i.e 210Ah from 200Ah battery). In a reverse scenrio, if you draw 130A current from the same battery, it actually lasts for about an hour (i.e 130Ah from 200Ah battery).

So an Inverter with higher numbers of batteries (whether in series or parallel) is alwasy better then the one with lesser numbers of batteries of same kVA rating.

Also the optimum charging current for the same type of battery should be between 10A to 15A. That will take about 10hrs to charge the battery, but in return gives a longer life to battery.

Just ask MEGATECH for any other enquiry related to Inverters, UPS or Battery.

MEGATECH (your own source of power, )
www.megatechups.com
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by skillpride: 12:46pm On May 22, 2008
Solar cellphone charger is available in Nigeria now!

Solar panels are available too! goodbye to PHCN

note:
You can tell us the things you want Solar Power to carry in your house and we will send you the quote.

Interested people should call 08082913750,

or send James/Zainab a mail: paidvolunteers@gmail.com (I don't open attachments)

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by skillpride: 4:03pm On May 22, 2008
All American Specs:

Vector Power Inverter — 225 Watt

Sale: N4,440.00

Vector Power Inverter — 1000 Watt

Sale: N26,400.00

Vector Power Inverter — 2500 Watt

Sale: N69,480.00

Lenovo Laptop — 1.0GHz, Hard Drive 100GB

Sale: N60,000 (NEW uninstalled)

1 Like

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Megatech: 9:44am On May 23, 2008
I am in need of an inverter than can power 2 air conditions, 10 computers, printer, 2
table fans and 2 ceiling fans, Television and also a copier for as much as 10hrs or more.
Please do give me a recomendation alongside quotation with price then let me know how
soon it can be ready if i need it.

Olamide Thomas
head of Operations for Gilmand

We have a 20kVA Pure sinewave inverter that can take care of your entire specified load. Its a 240VDC (20 Batteries) system. I'm attaching the product catalogue for your reference.

If interested, then i'll send you the best price quote.

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by abujabooks(f): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2008
Can anyone give me the tel no and name of a reputable installer of inverters and batteries in Abuja?

Thanks
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by obomz(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hi,
I am searching for minimum of 10kva or more inverter.
i would please like to know how much it would cost complete with batteries.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by naijaking1: 2:06am On Aug 10, 2008
@Afam and other gurus in the house: Connecting your batteries in series or parallel which is better for output, performance, and life of the battery?
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by samlinkdo: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2008
I BUILD INVERTERS AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE. IF ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE IS INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME ON. 1KVA INVERTER COSTS #20,000 AND IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN BUYING MARINE CELL BATTERRIES( THIS BATTERRIES LASTS FOR DAYS WHEN FULLY CHARGED. ONLY 5-6 HOURS CHARGING IS ENOUGH TO CHARGE THE BATTERRIES TO THE FULLEST. 5KVAS, 10KVAS INVERTERS TOO ONLY COSTS ME FEW DAYS TO BUILD. SEND REQUESTS TO sambotics@yahoo.co.uk.

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by ftcomms: 12:46pm On May 20, 2009
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiries.

It is our utmost endeavor to provide you best services at all times.

We have installed our products in the last three years to a lot of our customers all over Nigeria including (Minna, Yola, Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, Abuja, Ondo, Ilesha, Ibadan, Jos, Minna, Uyo, Delta State e.t.c) some of them are: The Nigerian Ambassador to Japan, Bimba Agro Livestock Company Limited (home, office & farm), Karrox International Institute, The Directorate of State Service(SSS)Yola, Oasis Distributions Limited(Jos & Lagos), BlueSeas Maritime Services Apapa, His Royal Highness Oba J.A. Osunsami (His palace, his home & office), J & B International Nigeria Limited to mention but just a few.

Reference contacts are made available on request.

Not only do we sell and install, we also have our service/repair center here in Nigeria to cater for your needs and in the shortest possible time. Our installers are highly trained & certified with over 10-15years experience. Hence, return on our product is
equal to zero.

We also have 1yr manufacturer warranty on all our inverters.
Please see the attached for our price list.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Best regards,

Joseph Adenrele Ogeyingbo

for: Ft Technologies
Email: info@ftt-ng.com
ftcomms@yahoo.com
Phone: +234 1 737 0092
+234 805 536 9671
+234 809 464 7112

Please see our latest prices as attached. Whichever brand you choose, you are choosing the best.

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by DONFASZY(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2010
i have one ac,big upright freeze with fan,i wish to buy inverter
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by 111902320: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2010
This is Nancy from Shenzhen Must Power Limited.
We are golder supplier and certified manufacturer on alibaba, which is a professional hi-Tech enterprises specialized in
UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), DC AC power inverter, voltage regulation and VRLA battery etc.
Should you have interest in it?
For getting all the details information,
please visit www.mustups.com
http://mustups.en.alibaba.com/
Nancy Jee

Sales Representative

SHENZHEN MUST POWER LIMITED
Add: 3/F Bldg.D,Huachuangda Industrial,Hangcheng Road,
Xixiang Town,Baoan District,Shenzhen City,Guangdong,China
Tel:+86 755 29109533(8015)
Fax:+86 755 29022690
Http://www.mustups.com
Email:mustf@mustups.com
MSN:mustupsf@hotmail.com

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by ceejayclas(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2011
How mich is Megatech Inverter

3KVA and 5KVA

please drop your mobile number so i can call you or you can call me on 08062685918

I need it urgently

James
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by chux76(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
Evening Forumites,
I was given a 1KVA inverter recently and I would like to know the size of battery that it can carry. My brother has a SEC battery with the following info inscribed on it: Cellyte 12FTA 155,I guess its a 155volt battery(so i think),so I would like to know if my 1kva inverter can be used with it.
Thanks
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by digi101(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ poster
yeah you can use it with your inverter, the inscription on your battery suggest its a 155AH 12V battery (please look very well to ensure you actually see an indication that its 12 volts o! you have to match a 12v battery to a n inverter that uses a 12 v input). Check the back of your inverter to confirm the input is rated at 12v also. all the best
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by slovely: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
I need a 24Vdc / 230Vac Inverter for ratings of 2kW and 3kW. I want a XANTREX PRODUCT - PROsine type. Could you please get it for me
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by slovely: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
What I specifically need is INVERTER only NOT INVERTER/CHARGER. Thank you.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by phemweb: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2012
This 8KVA modified sine power inverter has a 12 volt input and a 220 volt 50hz output. This power inverter is designed for use in Africa and Europe. With a 8KVA continuous output this power inverter is perfect for any midsize to large applications. This unit is a 8KVA 220 50hz power inverter good for use in most European and African countries the unit has a direct connect AC terminal for larger loads and universal plugs to accept almost any type of male connector. You can also monitor battery voltage and wattage output on the AC side of this power inverter. This 8KVA power inverter is a great choice for your off-grid house or business in Africa or Europe. It is also a suitable source for back up power in your business.

Features

8 KVA max continuous power
Modified sine wave
Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate at which battery is drained)
AC Direct Connect Terminal
Over Temperature LED indicator
Over Load LED indicator
3 universal ac receptacles
On/off switch
Over Temperature protection
Over Load protection
Single cooling fan operation thermally controlled
Internally fuse protected
Auto reset on most fault conditions
Aluminum case for optimal cooling
Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
Pre-slotted mounting plate
Instruction manual
1 Year Warranty

Specifications:

Continuous output power: 8KVA
Surge power capability (peak power): 16000 Watts
dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 16 Volts
Output voltage: 220 Volts ac
Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
Output frequency: 50 Hz +/- 1 Hz
Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
No load current: < 0.6 Amps
Full load efficiency: 90%
1/3 load efficiency: 95%
No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
AC Output Socket Type: dual universal Type
High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
Internal fuse protection

ASKING PRICE.. N300,000.00
08039777436, 08070759417, 08154652220
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by egbolives: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
please how can i get the 3kva inverters?
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by dozymars(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Please visit www.inverternigeria.com for more information.

egbolives: please how can i get the 3kva inverters?
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by saleskara: 2:17pm On May 26, 2013
Inverters work well when PHCN fails you. Though you would require to charge you battery with electricity supply or a generator or solar panels http://www.kara.com.ng/generators/ when they run down. for more on inverters and pricing that we have to offer http://www.kara.com.ng/inverter-system/
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by femiolorun(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
INVERTER DESIGNER IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW

having gone thru all the point stressed above, im here to give you reality about inverter starting from the battery

BATTERY
over the years i found out that the best battery to use for inverter is deep cycle battery
especially made in korea or malasia run away from china made but made in china with japan technology is also ok.

those point stresses above never state the kind of battery used, honestly deep cycle or as people call it inverter battery is the best
1-if your inverter has low voltage shut down then you should used your deep cycle for 2years
2-if your inverter has no shut down then your deep cycle should use 1.5year

The above point is on every day useage of inveter especially where there is no light (NEPA) and you depend on generator to charge but if you stay where there is NEPA then you are expect to use your battery more than the above calculation cos you battery will not be on the run most of the time
If you are using car battery im sorry wthin 3months your battery will be dead and dead for life

CHARGING YOUR BATTERY
THE PICTURE ATTACHED IS A SMALL CLAM METER THAT EVERY INVERTER USER SHOULD HAVE, SO THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON ON YOUR BATTERY DURING CHARGING IF POSSIBLE

Many people have use inverter and they are discourage due to charging, the truth about it is that when you are using inverter and it does not last like the first day that your battery is new you get discourage and let me tell you that if you buy battery and it serve you like 12hours, it should serve you the same hours with same load when you charge. But this rarely happen the problem is the charging.
So if you are using 100amp battery you need a minimum of 10amp charger and a minimum of 15amp charger if you are draining your battery to 7.5volt, the inverter battery has been built to accomadate such usage but you need a good charger to charger it back to 15volt(cycle use) this fact can also be seen on deep cycle battery. There you see
Standby use 13.2-13.8 and cycle use to 14.4 to 15.0 volt
Cycle use if for inverter application to which you discharge down to 7.5v to 8.2volt
Also if you are using 200amp battery you need a minimum of 20amp charging circuit to charger so that this and 25amp charger if you discharging to 7.5 to 8.2v
But I’m here to tell you that inverter with built in charger cannot do this charging this, but you will hardly know if you have regular NEPA in your house, but remember sometime that your so call nepa will be so low that charging become difficult and slow.
If you want to confirm this you can get this meter to read your current during, in fact I have seen a charger that is charging 200amp delivery only 5amp, the user of this was discourage and solution was given and was happy
So deep cycle battery with good charger will charger your battery to 15v for just 2.5hours and 1.5hours if its 100amp this is what you need to enjoy your inverter.

Inverter
If you want to run up to a duplex what you only need is 3kva inverter this will run virtually everything in your house with a single 200amp unbelievable if you doubt this I will seek permission to release number to you for those using it for you to have a check, when the whole house is on load together with small size frizer you run for 5hours but in the night when you want to run and load is regulated fan and some bulb on then you will use till day break and still use in the afternoon, this 3kva has be design to run both on single battery and two battery this inverter come with 30amp battery charger.

Local inverter
If you have local inverter that is not working fine, maybe humming or not running your fan, to the extent of burning it, we can give you a solution and you will enjoy it,

if anybody is given you inverter make sure it is deep cycle battery.
if you have already made inverter or local one and you are not enjoying it
for more info and solution pls call
femi on 08033681445
josfemi@yahoo.com or for instant reply babafemio@gulftreasures.org
BB 2A0D80C7
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2013
femiolorun: INVERTER DESIGNER IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW

having gone thru all the point stressed above, im here to give you reality about inverter starting from the battery

BATTERY
over the years i found out that the best battery to use for inverter is deep cycle battery
especially made in korea or malasia run away from china made but made in china with japan technology is also ok.

those point stresses above never state the kind of battery used, honestly deep cycle or as people call it inverter battery is the best
1-if your inverter has low voltage shut down then you should used your deep cycle for 2years
2-if your inverter has no shut down then your deep cycle should use 1.5year

The above point is on every day useage of inveter especially where there is no light (NEPA) and you depend on generator to charge but if you stay where there is NEPA then you are expect to use your battery more than the above calculation cos you battery will not be on the run most of the time
If you are using car battery im sorry wthin 3months your battery will be dead and dead for life

CHARGING YOUR BATTERY
THE PICTURE ATTACHED IS A SMALL CLAM METER THAT EVERY INVERTER USER SHOULD HAVE, SO THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON ON YOUR BATTERY DURING CHARGING IF POSSIBLE

Many people have use inverter and they are discourage due to charging, the truth about it is that when you are using inverter and it does not last like the first day that your battery is new you get discourage and let me tell you that if you buy battery and it serve you like 12hours, it should serve you the same hours with same load when you charge. But this rarely happen the problem is the charging.
So if you are using 100amp battery you need a minimum of 10amp charger and a minimum of 15amp charger if you are draining your battery to 7.5volt, the inverter battery has been built to accomadate such usage but you need a good charger to charger it back to 15volt(cycle use) this fact can also be seen on deep cycle battery. There you see
Standby use 13.2-13.8 and cycle use to 14.4 to 15.0 volt
Cycle use if for inverter application to which you discharge down to 7.5v to 8.2volt
Also if you are using 200amp battery you need a minimum of 20amp charging circuit to charger so that this and 25amp charger if you discharging to 7.5 to 8.2v
But I’m here to tell you that inverter with built in charger cannot do this charging this, but you will hardly know if you have regular NEPA in your house, but remember sometime that your so call nepa will be so low that charging become difficult and slow.
If you want to confirm this you can get this meter to read your current during, in fact I have seen a charger that is charging 200amp delivery only 5amp, the user of this was discourage and solution was given and was happy
So deep cycle battery with good charger will charger your battery to 15v for just 2.5hours and 1.5hours if its 100amp this is what you need to enjoy your inverter.

Inverter
If you want to run up to a duplex what you only need is 3kva inverter this will run virtually everything in your house with a single 200amp unbelievable if you doubt this I will seek permission to release number to you for those using it for you to have a check, when the whole house is on load together with small size frizer you run for 5hours but in the night when you want to run and load is regulated fan and some bulb on then you will use till day break and still use in the afternoon, this 3kva has be design to run both on single battery and two battery this inverter come with 30amp battery charger.

Local inverter
If you have local inverter that is not working fine, maybe humming or not running your fan, to the extent of burning it, we can give you a solution and you will enjoy it,

if anybody is given you inverter make sure it is deep cycle battery.
if you have already made inverter or local one and you are not enjoying it
for more info and solution pls call
femi on 08033681445
josfemi@yahoo.com or for instant reply babafemio@gulftreasures.org
BB 2960E531
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

my sis has a 1.4kva inverter that burns coils in inductive loads like fans and blender. i made enquiries and someone suggested to me that the inverter is not a pure sine wave inverter. so im asking if that is true and secondly, how can one tell a pure sine wave from a modified sine wave or even a square sine wave inverter. im also in need of of a 1.4 kva inverter system, pls can give me a good price and brand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laptop Batteries 12cell For HP Acer Dell Sony Vaio Toshiba @ Cheaper Price!!! / MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL DATA BUNDLES 1GB AS LOW AS #1000,,, 08062910669 / Great Deal: Buy Your MTN 1GB NOW for just N700 & GLO 4GIG for N1200 cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.