Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

A Queen In Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Queen In Heaven? (2712 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Salve Regina ( Hail Holy Queen ) In Audio And Video / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Queen In Heaven? by mnwankwo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2007
@Pilgrim 1

Thanks fro your reply. I do not shy away from fair exchanges. I respect what people genuinely are convinced about. I state what I am permitted to know from the Grail Message. People are free to label it whatever they want. I am indifferent to whether the accept, reject or ridicule it That is their own decision, not mine. However I am always ready to answer any question when I percieve that the questioner wants to examine the truth or otherwise of the Grail Message. The Grail Message has presented among other things the mission and life of the son of God Jesus. I am aware that the Bible has its own description of the activities of the son of God Jesus. The choice is for every person to examine the two and determine for himself personally what is the Truth. I have made my own decision several years ago on this issue. Therefore those who have also examined and considered the bible to be the Truth are entilted to their view. I willnot engage in the usual quotes and counter qoutes. The reason is very simple: the personal experience of each individual with respect to recognising God and his WILL is much more powerful and convincing than a treatise on what is the Truth is. For instance, I can write volumes on why death is a transition, not the end of life and it willnot convince many people. However if the unconvinced one now have the grace to be able to see, hear and feel a soul, then the conviction comes. Therefore I know that every true believer will at somepoint undergo experiences that will convince him or her of the Truth. Thanks for your contributions and stay blessed. Cheers

1 Like

Re: A Queen In Heaven? by Yisraylite(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
@Jerrymania

Thats the exact point. The catholics worship Mary as the queen of heaven. I  once asked a catholic priest who the queen of heaven was and he said Mary, then right after that I showed him the Scriptures in Yeremyah(Jeremiah) chapt 7 and he was speechless after that and he could no more explain himself.

Jer 7:18   "The children gather wood, the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger.

Yeremyah(Jeremiah) chapt 7 is quite clear Do not worship hinder gods and Keep YHWH'S Laws. This is the message.

Salaam(peace)
cool
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by mnwankwo(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2007
@Ricadelide

I will give a brief reply to your submission in the hope that we will have a healthy discussion. I have read your premise and your beliefs. I respect them but I do not accept them. Bearing that in mind, I submit as follows:

1. I have not quoted the bible in all my submissions because I donot use it as a premise on which to base the Grail Message. The Grail Message stands on its own. I stated that it is the same as the Message of Jesus the son of God. I did not say that it is the same as the Message of Jesus the son of God as recorded in the Bible. Thus the revealation of the Grail Message concerning the life and mission of the son of God contradicts some of the recordings in the bible regarding the life and mission of the son of God. The question is which account is the Truth? That question is left for each individual to answer.

2. Yes it is not so difficult to recognise the Truth. The truth is universal, reproducible and is not subject to change. I stated that Love and Justice is the cornerstone to recognise the truth. Whatever is lacking in true Love and Justice is not from God. How can Love and Justice be false when God himself is Love and Justice. Indeed if one is to use a human expression, love and justice are two sides of the same coin. It is the love and justice of God that permits people to experience the consequences of their actions wheather good or evil. Therefore whatever a man sows, he shall reap in multiples and that is synchronysim with the Justice and Love of God.

3. The analogy I earlier used concerning spiritual development is correct. Insipiration entails that the inspired one donot have the source of the insipration within himself. He recieves what he was shown. The inspired ones are like a mirrow that reflects the source of light and each mirrow will reflect the light depending on how smooth the surfaces are. The various prohets of God, those recorded in the bible like Moses, Elijah and others not recorded in the bible like Mohammed, Budha, Krishna, Zoroaster, Laotze, Lorber etc recieved what was shown to them according to how smooth their spiritual surfaces and to the culture and maturity of their people. What these prophets of God taught are indelibly written in Creation and any human being who desires can be permitted by the grace of God to access them.

4. The teachings of the various prophets of God were intended to prepare their various peoples for the recognition of the Truth when the Truth Bringer comes. That is why their various teachings (have they remained pure) would have lead their followers to the recognition of the Truth Bringer, Jesus Christ- the son of God.

5. Recognition of Jesus, the son of God is not gotten from a book. it is a question of personal encounter and anyperson who follows the injuction to love God with all his heart and love your neighbour as youself will here on earth or when he has departed this life have the personal experience that will give him conviction that Jesus is God the son. Jesus is a part of God, the father, the incarnate WORD, personification of Gods love and any person who follows the commandments of God will find him. The LORDS prayer is read today as it was exactly given by Jesus and any true seeker can find in them all that he or she needs for spiritual salvation.

6. The Grail Message explained the life and mission of the son of God as it is. It did not derive its teachings from the bible or any other sacred texts. Thus accusations of hijacking, misinterpretation or borrowing from the bible do not hold. It stands on its own and reveals the Eternal truth. Thanks and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: A Queen In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 20, 2007
@ m_nwakwo,
you just said it all,wishing you more strength in propagating the lord's message.

how bodi now?
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 20, 2007
@ m_nwakwo,
you just said it all,wishing you more strength in propagating the lord's message.

how bodi now?
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by mnwankwo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2007
@enitan2002,

Thanks for your prayers and joyful thoughts. I am kool and I hope you are fine too. Stay blessed.
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by LoveKing(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2007
what do the catholics have to say about this?
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by cgift(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
LoveKing:

what do the catholics have to say about this?

They think it is mary nt knowing that their popes have long deceived them into believing mariolatory used to be with the church from the beginning. They never know that it was smuggled in by some mischievous popes and cardinals, not even by the earliest/founding Holy Fathers of the RCC.

The Uqeen of Heaven is depicted in Jeremiah: its actually a demon but unfortunately appears in forms of apparations and confuses the word of God and tries to usurp the titels of Jesus and God unto herself albeit in a subtly decietful manner like th serpent did in Genesis that led to the fall of man. The same serpent has now seen another opportunity to play the same game and unfortunatley, billions have fallen prey.

Who else tried to be like God in the past, the serpent. the 'Mary' - not of Nazareth, now claims to be the saviour of the People of Rome. She claims to be a mediatrix, and claims to be the suffering servant. This she (the devil) has done in those apparitions.

The queen of heaven, rather than usher in peace would breathe destruction in time to come. Watch out!
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2007
@ cgift, why are u saying things you have no knowledge about. Take time, ok?
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by MP007(m): 3:54am On Nov 29, 2007
The term "queen' is not relevance , We are all kings in the sight of God,
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by cgift(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2007
enitan2002:

@ cgift, why are u saying things you have no knowledge about. Take time, ok?

You are just an ignoramus. I xpected you to have picked issues and address them than talking ambiguosly! Lets have your wealth of knowledge about what borders you in my post.
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ cgift,

i dont need to start displaying my wisdom here, and dont forget this passage,

you must not cast pearls before the swines
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by cgift(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2007
enitan2002:

@ cgift,

i don't need to start displaying my wisdom here, and don't forget this passage,

you must not cast pearls before the swines

Then go to sleep. You actually dont have anything to share dont also forgetr the passage:

~ answer a fool according to his folly.
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2007
@ cgift,

dont you know that ou must only teach a student only he is genuinely ready to learn.

what do you think about that?

Do you remember in your bible when lucifer went to jesus and asked him to turn stone to bread, that's what you are doing here also.

I dont need to start proving anything so that i will be able to convince you, it's either you think for yourself concerning what i said or not
Re: A Queen In Heaven? by Ndipe(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2008
grail movement is an antithesis of the Holy Bible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Your Life Will Never Remain The Same' What Does It Mean? / Ten False Doctrines Of The Roman Catholic Church / Muslim Girl Disrespects Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.