Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Househelp,cook,nanny,drivers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Househelp,cook,nanny,drivers Needed (5688 Views)

Househelp Needed Urgently / Househelp Needed Urgently / Corporate Househelp Needed In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp,cook,nanny,drivers Needed by lovesaint1: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2012
FEMALE HOUSEHELPS AND NANNY NEEDED salary 15k for house help 20k for cook and Nanny, Drivers 30-40k(must be conversant with lagos roads)

we are a recruitment agency for female househelp and nanny,Cooks,Drivers

WE ALSO NEED COOKS<DRIVERS AND NANNIES

we need responsible men and women of any age to affix into the various home we represent.
We want people for both live in and live out .Your duties will be cleaning and maintenance of house and for the nannies maaintenance of children.The job needs a lot of endurance. please
call me ,Accomodation and feeding inclusive and no agent charge 08081715548
Re: Househelp,cook,nanny,drivers Needed by beqs101(f): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hello,
Please I want to know if your firm is still recruiting nannies.. I have an aunty who is very experienced and can be a live-in nanny..

Please I'll be grateful,if you reply. Thanks
Re: Househelp,cook,nanny,drivers Needed by ifyalways(f): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
How far with your PLAN foundation?

So, from linking up HIV positive folks you've graduated to the position of a recruiter?do you have an office of physical address?

https://www.nairaland.com/892149/need-hiv-positive-spouse#10383970

(1) (Reply)

GUINNESS Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2013 / Invitation For Test - Lab Analyst At British American Tobacco BAT / Hilton Worldwide 2016 Middle East & Africa Elevator Intake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.